• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Forest Glade (casual, lab/supernatural!)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
It wasn't always like this... At least not before the change of ownership. Forest Glade used to be an institute where those who were affected by the outbreak would take refuge and build new lives. Now , it was just a bloodbath, and one that no one could escape, not even the people who worked there. You'd think someone would notice the disappearances, but somehow it was like everyone who stepped into the building just... Vanished. Out of records, out of minds. It was like they didn't even exist anymore outside of Forest Glade. Even as an employee, it scared them to think that if they ever tried to go back to their old life, no one would even remember who they were. Forest Glade was their entire existence now... And that meant there was nowhere else they could go.
The Story
It was December 2019, and sirens were blaring through the cold winter day. People were rushing to stores, barricading their windows and hunkering down in their homes for what seemed like the end of the world. Something had come out of the ocean, something huge, and a blinding fog came with it. No one knew what it was, what it looked like other than that it was tall and horrifying. It was hidden by the fog, and it was going to make landfall within the hour.

What was now know as "the raid" went on for several weeks. As the fog engulfed cities and moved across the earth, many were killed by unknown creatures that came from the fog. Strangely though, some people simply vanished into the fog, and were never to be seen again... At least, not until the fog had lifted, and the Earth returned to normal. Around 30% of the Earths population was killed during the raid, and another 1%, the ones who vanished, seemed to reappear out of nowhere, changed. Some changed for the good, and gained powers that could help others. Others turned into monsters.

And that was when Forest Glade was created. Forest Glade was an institute put in place by a non-profit, made to protect and rehome the innocent people who had become creatures that people seemed to fear for their looks or violent uncontrollable tendencies. It was meant to be a safe haven, a place where these people could live their lives in an accepting environment and simultaneously keep the rest of the world safe. And that was what it was for around a year.

It all changed when an unknown corporation tied to the government took over Forest Glade. The place turned into more of a lab then a safe haven, and those inside were treated more like insane animals than real people. They had cut off contact to the outside world, and the residents of Forest Glade were stuck, never to be seen again and used as science experiments on a daily basis.

You were one of the many who got stuck in Forest Glade when the government took over. You can't take it anymore. The pain, the obvious brainwashing, being treated as if you weren't human at all. You need to escape. But to escape, you need help, so you and an unlikely friend band together to get out of Forest glade one way or another, whether that be by escaping, or by death.
_______

Hello, I'm Speck, and here's a quick 1x1 idea I had! As you might notice, I also posted this in group interest check but I wanted to give it a shot in 1x1s as well since groups fail a lot.

Here's a bit about me!

I am a multi para writer, and would consider myself semi-lit

I want this to be a casual RP, so expect small mistakes and a very light experience! I do not expect you to be perfect, so please do not expect me to be perfect. This rp is simply for fun, and I'm only a hobbyist writer, so I won't be writing like a novelist!

I like to chat in ooc sometimes!

I will wait pretty much any length of time for a post as long as you are still interested. I do really appreciate it if you let me know you are still around every once in a while though!

My post times range from 1-3 posts a week usually, more or less.

I like to keep things pg-13 when it comes to romance, if we have any at all!

If you're interested please let me know by PMing me, or ask any questions you might have! Thanks for reading, and have an amazing night/morning! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back