• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Birchwood

Valorie

Purity

Welcome to Birchwood Village.

Once you move here you'll never want to leave - not that you really have a choice. Things are simple here if you follow the rules. Obey the supernatural that run the town. Take out a contract, if you value your life - it is a “guarantee” that you won’t be added to their ranks. Although, if you value your liberty, stay with the rebels: they’re the only chance you have. Here, in this town, it is kill or be killed. Those that make the wrong decision are the first to go.

...Good luck.

_____

This RP is based in a realistic setting, with realistic face claims and situations. Interested? Comment below. I'm looking for somewhat experienced roleplayers with acceptable grammar and spelling capabilities. Posts of about 2+ detailled paragraphs.

And of course, I'm happy you'll be joining me! @Apollogy8

[QUOTE="alex the fox]eh... interested in story, not post size

[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I only really want people who can meet post requirements.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]i can... it is just... well.. to put it lightly.... I DON'T WANT TO! ... sorry was that too harsh?

[/QUOTE]
Nope. c:

Maybe some other time then. ^^

I'm currently catching up on a couple other role plays, but once I'm free I'd love to join. ^^

Abyss said:
I'm currently catching up on a couple other role plays, but once I'm free I'd love to join. ^^
Sounds, great!

[QUOTE="alex the fox]waht kind of rp is this like casual?

[/QUOTE]
Intermidiate.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]no like with new terms simple casual or advanced

[/QUOTE]
They currently changed 'advanced' to intermediate. Instead of terms relating to the experience of the role player, they relate to the amount of post detail, and post length used in the Rp.

Out of curiosity, will it be possible to take a supernatural role?

Yes of course! c:

You will be allowed one human and one supernatural being.

Consisting of (but are open to requests):

-Vampires

-Werewolves

-Witches/Warlocks.

[QUOTE="alex the fox]ah welp bye then since acording to the dog, which i never seen or heard from. says i can't

[/QUOTE]
Bye! c:

Valorie said:
Yes of course! c:
You will be allowed one human and one supernatural being.

Consisting of (but are open to requests):

-Vampires

-Werewolves

-Witches/Warlocks.
Awesome!

Sounds great, I'll see if I know anyone who might be interested. If you don't mind could you tag me when its up?

I'm getting a display error, is anyone else having difficulties?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back