• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy welcome to agies IC

Characters
Here

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
An odd group of people and being where assembled together a large office room each of them had their reasons for being here either settling a debt, for riches or just because they could.

Whatever was going on they knew a few things riktell had brought them together because he didn’t know something and he wanted them to look into it. And there were rumours of magic going haywire some blamed the explosion of the orc populations, others blamed pollution. Some said it was the geldek. But no one really knew.

The group were left in silence a large desk in-front of them after a few moments form the ceiling a creature that appeared to be a floating head one eyes at its centre and a large toothy mouth ten eyes stalks protruding from the body. This was their employer.

“Oooh lovely to see you all here my friends I’m sure your dying to know why I called you here yes? I know you do. Now shall we get straight to the point magic is acting... a little off sometimes yes these Rumours are true...” he said these words cheerful still he got the end beginning to frown “but... I dreaded to say it I do not know why that’s why your here my friends” his frown changed back to a smile “to look into these things in my stead, the first lead I do know of is an excavation sight located to the far north, iv lost contact with my assistant I’m sure some of you know him Herbert Nersingel. Regardless that will be your starting location... any question?”

FearItself FearItself BoltBeam BoltBeam

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back