Other Weirdest conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard?

Zyrelle

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭?
I love conspiracy theories more than somebody probably should. And i have read about so many different ones that just don’t seem believable to me. What are the weirdest ones you’ve heard? And do you believe in them?

I’ve heard one where Jesus Christ is an alien and created broccoli to give us STDs.

I’ve heard one where Jesus Christ is an alien and created broccoli to give us STDs.

This is definitely the best one I’ve ever heard. Can definitely guess a broccoli hater came up with that.

I love the one that claims that trees don't exist. Yes, you've read that right. Those things that we consider to be trees? They are apparently... wait for it... bushes. I'm not making this one up.

I love the one that claims that trees don't exist. Yes, you've read that right. Those things that we consider to be trees? They are apparently... wait for it... bushes. I'm not making this one up.

No way! You’re kidding right? This would’ve been useful information to know before i called them trees in front of everyone, how embarrassing.

I have heard this more than once, from many different people.
North Dakota is not a real state. It only exists to house military bases to protect us from the Canadians.

The North Dakota Conspiracy

This one wouldn’t be that far fetched, i have an ex who’s Canadian, she’s an ex for a reason. Canadians do not mess about. Everyone could definitely use some protection from them.

(No offence to anybody....i’m kidding, maybe.)

One I keep hearing about is that birds are actually government surveillance drones. I sort of figured it was a meme type thing because it sounds too absurd to actually believe, but either way it makes me laugh.

Here’s a fairly old one that some people still believe these days: the world is shaped like a pear. The people who believe that are kind of a midway point between regular people and flat-earthers.

SSS tier conspiracy theory

I'm still baffled by the fact that some people genuinely believe that Australia doesn't actually exist.

What i find is the most baffling, is the theory that the man missions to the Moon were all fake. Even with all the empirical evidence, the billions of dollars that was spent on the projects to get a man Moon landing. That millions of people world wide still do not believing that the Americans went to the Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back