Food Weird Food Combinations

There's always the combination which is normal for us in my country but....

Rice cooked with coconut milk served with sambal (Indon-Malaysian chili sauce), cucumber slices, fried anchovies and peanuts.

I've heard my friends abroad that the combination sounds gross, but hey, it's one of my national dishes so I guess that counts?

Apparently mixing sweet and savoury makes me evil. I like slices or orange in my sandwiches, maple with my potatoes, and cinnamon in absolutely everything.

i havent tried it and i never will
but my cousin eats kETCHUP ON MAC AND CHEESE ?!11!!1

Also bbq sauce and ranch in Mac &cheese is splendid

Hmm, I'm actually kind of curious about that.

I like to put BBQ seasoning I got in Memphis, Tennessee on homemade nachos as well as quesadillas sometimes (Or salsa but I don't always have it).

The other day I was hungry and thought there was leftover meat. I was craving horseradish and BBQ sauce (love horseradish on French Dip sandwiches and the combo on pulled pork) so I got excited. However then I realized that the meat was gone, so I put the sauces on salami with pepper jack cheese. I don't really regret it but I don't know if I'll do it again.

I probably will.

Hmm, I'm actually kind of curious about that.

I like to put BBQ seasoning I got in Memphis, Tennessee on homemade nachos as well as quesadillas sometimes (Or salsa but I don't always have it).

The other day I was hungry and thought there was leftover meat. I was craving horseradish and BBQ sauce (love horseradish on French Dip sandwiches and the combo on pulled pork) so I got excited. However then I realized that the meat was gone, so I put the sauces on salami with pepper jack cheese. I don't really regret it but I don't know if I'll do it again.

I probably will.

Awesome haha while I don't like horseradish the other stuff sounds good. Also be sure to balance the ranch and bbq sauce out. And that doesn't mean pour even amounts!! XD

Scrambled eggs with soy sauce !
Ketchup with ramen noodles such as "Mami Mi" !
A1 sauce or bbq sauce with Velveeta's Mac n' Cheese !
Nano Nano [kekekeke]

Butter mixed with oats and brown sugar is delicious, but not especially weird. Perhaps...yogurt and milk is great.

Scrambled eggs with soy sauce !
Ketchup with ramen noodles such as "Mami Mi" !
A1 sauce or bbq sauce with Velveeta's Mac n' Cheese !
Nano Nano [kekekeke]
I actually didn't realize that scrambled eggs with soysauce would be considered weird l-lol

I actually didn't realize that scrambled eggs with soysauce would be considered weird l-lol

At first I thought it was "different" but come to think of it, I mean I like Louisiana hot sauce or Mexican hot sauce on my eggs sometimes, so another sauce (soy sauce) probably wouldn't be too strange. And isn't egg in stir fry which also has soy sauce?

Nano Nano , Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf , Oui ! I think people just don’t really ponder or rather realise that soy sauce is used in a lot of asian dishes and so if you’re not at an asian restaurant and you’re at home, I don’t think many would think to put soy sauce on eggs because I actually forgot myself that’s they use soy sauce in stir fry.

Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf ; you like Louisiana hot sauces? Oh gosh, I’m from there and I have yet to try any despite working at the store that sells so many different kinds of local hot sauces.

deer deer oh yes, though I tend to use the seasonings more often, especially on frozen vegetable mixes which we have a lot with dinner (of course we use fresh veggies too)--they make the vegetables much better. I really got turned onto it after visiting Louisiana on a road trip a couple years ago. I got some from a place named Prejean's in Lafayette, LA that I'm almost out of :( but got a few new ones for Christmas!

Mac & Cheese w/ tuna is amazing and sometimes I get hella weird cravings for hard boiled egg w/ peanut butter XD

I am a league player. So I get my daily dose of salt with Monster every day.

but seriously, bacon with ice-cream and maple syrup isnt even bad :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back