Chitchat Weird Experiences-

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
Hey there. :) I've always wanted to talk about two weird experiences that I went through, and so I'll go ahead and do that now. Let me say right off the bat that I do not really believe in ghosts. But I do believe in some other things like Aliens, Bigfoot, evil spirits/demons...some things. Anyway, I'm not really here to have people tell me that it's stupid to believe in that. Everybody can have their own opinions on such things, but don't be rude.

This is mostly to just go ahead and type out two weird things that actually did happen to me at some point in my life. Read on. If you're scared or anything...then you probably shouldn't read. Nothing too scary, though.

• 1= The llama. Ever since I was old enough to get out of bed on my own, I would get up to go to the bathroom during the night/early morning and then go to bed again. I have been doing this almost every night. I'm just a really light sleeper. Always have been. Anyway, once when I was a kid...don't remember how old I was, perhaps around 6 or 7, I had gone to bed that night with a stuffed llama that I would always sleep with. And I got up sometimes in the early morning or late night because I had to pee. The light was on in the hallway and the door to the bedroom was opened because I was still young and afraid to sleep with the lights off fully and door closed. Anyway, I looked at the llama that I was hugging and it's head was turned towards me. And then it blinked. I threw that thing away and told my mom about it and I don't even know where that llama is right now. No idea at all. It's just gone. I think one of my cousins has it.

• 2= Person. I would walk to pick up a sibling back when I was in high school because both of my parents were at work and I couldn't drive yet. So anyway, while walking towards her school through my small neighborhood, there was a young man I think about my age walking in the opposite direction, heading away from the school. I turned a bit to look at him and he looked at me and gave me a smile. You know, nice things you when you see someone. And then I looked straight ahead once again. But maybe a second later, like, directly after looking away I heard something and quickly looked behind me again. I thought maybe the guy was going to grab me from behind and kidnap me, or something. And he wasn't there. He was just gone. There are houses to the left and right...but none of them are close enough that he could have run to them in those few seconds that I had looked away and then looked back at where he had been. No way. It just isn't possible. And nowhere for him to hide. He was just gone.

Anyway, I looked at the llama that I was hugging and it's head was turned towards me. And then it blinked. I threw that thing away and told my mom about it and I don't even know where that llama is right now. No idea at all. It's just gone. I think one of my cousins has it.
So you're telling me you threw away an innocent living creature into the trash in order to have it crushed and burned (based off the Toy Story movie)?

Alright, i've got one.

I never saw him again:

So i used to play Airsoft with some friends every week up in the Northern Vancouver area, basically a six square mile patch of woods next to a shooting range, and when i say a few friends, i mean like four people and a spot in the woods where alot of people who played airsoft went, we're having a good time and all and i pop a smoke at a friend of mine and when the smoke dissapates i see this dude in a Napoleonic officers uniform, bicorn and everything. I sit there for a moment and wave, naturally thinking he was playing a joke and wearing that uniform and musket while everyone is decked out in chest rigs and face masks, etc. etc. he just stares, it could have been thirty seconds of me staring at him, and i look away for maybe a second or two and hes gone, out of thin air, and this was a bright blue uniform, if he was hiding, i would have seen him. I came back a few times after that and never saw anything like him again.

My theory is that he was a dead French soldiers ghost (Canada was owned by France for many years) who had appeared for a liitle while and having seen me and been acknowledged went to the afterlife. Im still shaken up while typing this and can only wonder whether what i saw was real.

Not a 'weird' experience, but I don't know where else I can talk about this.
Trigger warning if you've actually been in a school shooting. This isn't a story like that, but there's aspects that might remind someone of that experience.

So I live in Abbotsford, which if you don't know is the former murder capital of Canada. It's gotten better, but there's... still a bit of a problem with gangs and all that. Someone at my school was known for being one of those wannabe types, trying to come off as some hard-ass ganster. Wearing expensive designer jackets, showing off pellet guns, going into fights with a bat, 'jumping' people, and doing it all with his group of wannabe-gangster 90-degree-hat-wearing buddies. I don't know if he was a dealer, never really asked anyone. Regardless, if he doesn't sound intimidating, you're quite correct - No one took him seriously. If he'd threaten you, he'd cower with his tail between his legs the moment you actually tried pushing him. The whole thing was known only as a facade, and everyone took the shit out of him.

Anyway, while I was in school there was a point where we had a lockdown. We thought it was just a drill at first, but found out that... no, it was legit. We were in a legit lockdown. It started at around 11:00, ended at about 4. Five hours of just sitting in a dark classroom. Since we thought we were in the middle of a legitimate threat to our safety, it was kind of interesting to see how people would respond to that - Fascinatingly calmly. Even when we saw someone pointing a flashlight into the windows by the door (we didn't know it was police at the time,) it was surprising but didn't really cause much in terms of panic. I'm sure there was quite a bit of anxiety though. Idk, just kind of interesting I think.
Later counter-terror dudes came in when they'd finished sweeping the place, and there was this medic that tried to keep everyone calm. Talked to the group and told everyone things were ok, cracked a few jokes about being locked into a math class. These guys had assault rifles and grenade launchers though (tear gas I'd guess,) and there was an APC or two parked outside. So yeah, counter-terror.
I'm trying to paint the picture appropriately so you can better understand how we felt when we found out the full details of why this happened. In short, we were scared at first, but when we saw the response it was a pretty uniform "Holy fucking shit." Friend of mine elsewhere got it a bit worse, since the police squad when breaching that room didn't announce who they were when they came in and started scanning the area with the rifles. I don't mean to say they did poorly though, as I'd guess there was a possibility they didn't want the potential gunman to panic. After the whole thing, we found out that four other schools were locked down and I /think/ there were snipers outside as an extra precaution.

It turns out it was the gangster-wannabe. People were finding out through texts that he got arrested and hauled off with a few of his other friends, and somehow those people found out what happened. He was trying to 'jump' someone he was pissy with with a pellet gun, and the guy thought it was real. They followed him to his house until they had to get back to the high-school, and that guy basically reported that a group with a gun was coming onto the school-grounds. Well, that was when the whole fucking class started laughing. Maybe it's one of those things that you really need to have been there to get, but it was maybe an hour of making fun of this complete moron. One quote summed it up pretty well: "_____ wanted to be a gangster. He can go to jail like one." Hillarious.

So yeah, he's not around anymore and that's my weird experience.

Trigger warning if you've actually been in a school shooting. This isn't a story like that, but there's aspects that might remind someone of that experience.

So I live in Abbotsford, which if you don't know is the former murder capital of Canada. It's gotten better, but there's... still a bit of a problem with gangs and all that. Someone at my school was known for being one of those wannabe types, trying to come off as some hard-ass ganster. Wearing expensive designer jackets, showing off pellet guns, going into fights with a bat, 'jumping' people, and doing it all with his group of wannabe-gangster 90-degree-hat-wearing buddies. I don't know if he was a dealer, never really asked anyone. Regardless, if he doesn't sound intimidating, you're quite correct - No one took him seriously. If he'd threaten you, he'd cower with his tail between his legs the moment you actually tried pushing him. The whole thing was known only as a facade, and everyone took the shit out of him.

Anyway, while I was in school there was a point where we had a lockdown. We thought it was just a drill at first, but found out that... no, it was legit. We were in a legit lockdown. It started at around 11:00, ended at about 4. Five hours of just sitting in a dark classroom. Since we thought we were in the middle of a legitimate threat to our safety, it was kind of interesting to see how people would respond to that - Fascinatingly calmly. Even when we saw someone pointing a flashlight into the windows by the door (we didn't know it was police at the time,) it was surprising but didn't really cause much in terms of panic. I'm sure there was quite a bit of anxiety though. Idk, just kind of interesting I think.
Later counter-terror dudes came in when they'd finished sweeping the place, and there was this medic that tried to keep everyone calm. Talked to the group and told everyone things were ok, cracked a few jokes about being locked into a math class. These guys had assault rifles and grenade launchers though (tear gas I'd guess,) and there was an APC or two parked outside. So yeah, counter-terror.
I'm trying to paint the picture appropriately so you can better understand how we felt when we found out the full details of why this happened. In short, we were scared at first, but when we saw the response it was a pretty uniform "Holy fucking shit." Friend of mine elsewhere got it a bit worse, since the police squad when breaching that room didn't announce who they were when they came in and started scanning the area with the rifles. I don't mean to say they did poorly though, as I'd guess there was a possibility they didn't want the potential gunman to panic. After the whole thing, we found out that four other schools were locked down and I /think/ there were snipers outside as an extra precaution.

It turns out it was the gangster-wannabe. People were finding out through texts that he got arrested and hauled off with a few of his other friends, and somehow those people found out what happened. He was trying to 'jump' someone he was pissy with with a pellet gun, and the guy thought it was real. They followed him to his house until they had to get back to the high-school, and that guy basically reported that a group with a gun was coming onto the school-grounds. Well, that was when the whole fucking class started laughing. Maybe it's one of those things that you really need to have been there to get, but it was maybe an hour of making fun of this complete moron. One quote summed it up pretty well: "_____ wanted to be a gangster. He can go to jail like one." Hillarious.

It feels weird liking this post since it's such a serious one. But there's really nothing else you can do on RPN aside from actually comment, so here I am.

It feels weird liking this post since it's such a serious one. But there's really nothing else you can do on RPN aside from actually comment, so here I am.
Well it could have been serious, but luckily wasn't; no one got hurt, at least no one who didn't deserve it. The next day a lot of people got a day off school on anxiety grounds, and I'm sure there were at least a few people who just said that so they could stay home. So, hey, something positive.

Just so we're completely clear, I only began smiling and chuckling when your whole class started laughing.
So
I was laughing with you, not at you.

I can see how the llama would freak you out. I have personally seen spirits in my life. My father passed away when I was young and I used to see him in my doorway while it would storm or catch a glimpse of him going into his and my moms bedroom at night. It scared me at first but then I became comforted by it.

I marked a window with blood when I was 7, resulting in a demonic infestation. I managed to smack the crap out of a Sunday School teacher (without being conscious of what I was doing), so the church decided I was demon possessed and wanted to perform an exorcism. We left the church.

I did many, many things due to demonic influence, including but not limited to predicting future events, attacking people who would normally be stronger than me, and confronting my mom about the deaths of some siblings that had spoken to me in my dreams. Also, one of my relatives said she wanted to die. I prayed that she would get her wish. Within days, her heart stopped and it was over.

My sister Ruby was born when I was 12. I immediately felt a connection that I had never felt before or since.Through a series of visions, I found that she was my child in a past life and that I had saved her from being burnt at the stake. She mysteriously called me "Mother" before she knew any other words or made one noise to my mom.

At 14, I stabbed one of the marks on my legs with a pin. It didn't really hurt, didn't bleed, and healed completely within the hour. I found out that things I prayed for generally happened. Once I knew this, I cursed the person who molested me with cancer. He never molested anyone else since.

When I was 18, my great grandmother decided that based on my ability to handle spirits, she'd pass her spirit on to me so that she could die peacefully. It felt like being filled with cold water. I resisted heavily and did not see the spirit any longer after 7 days.

At 19, someone got sick of this and performed an exorcism. It looked like a horror movie because it involved having to release my strong sense of control for a while.

When I was six, I lived in a condo in Florida. Late at night, I was laying in bed. I suddenly felt something playing with me hair. I then started freaking out. My mom quickly ran in my room, and asked what was wrong. The thing playing with my hair immediately stopped. I explained what happened, and she replied with a soothing voice "Nothing is playing with your hair. Now go to sleep." She hugged me, and I went to sleep. Later than week, I was trying to go to bed again, when a door to my sliding door closet started shaking and making a really loud noise. Again, I started to freak out. My mom then came in my room once again to ask what was wrong. I told her about the closet incident, and she didn't reply. She just told me to go back to sleep. Six years later, my mom told me that she saw a little girl walk into her room right after the hair incident. It wasn't an ordinary girl. She was kind of see-through. She just stood there and smiled at my mom. So I guess a little girl that died just wanted to play with me.

I was 10 when I got into a fight with my teenage uncle. He underestimated his strength and threw me against the furniture. Something in my back popped on impact and I lost all feeling to my limbs. I panicked because I had never experienced a complete inability to move.

My relatives all started screaming in English and Russian. My uncle got in big trouble because I was basically the house slave. Someone flipped me over roughly to check my back. I felt almost nothing. I was then taken out of my uncle's room and thrown to my own sleeping area. I started crying and prayed because I was an active little girl and HATED staying still.

Sometime in the night, I noticed something in my room, but I couldn't turn to see it (because remember, I couldn't move). I became aware of a pressure on my back, like a man's strong, firm hand. He got my shirt out of the way and pressed until something popped back into place.

I felt pain and then a sense of feeling returning to me, like all the pins and needles you feel when your legs are asleep, but throughout my body as I regained my ability to move. As I moved my fingers and toes, the pressure left me. I did not hear any signs of someone leaving or ever see who it was, but I appreciated it.

Everyone was happy to see me up and washing the dishes again in the morning, but to this day, nobody will tell me what happened.

Last edited:
Listen friends, my house is 110% haunted. This one time me and two friends were sitting in my room and we were the only ones home. There was this tap on the door, not like a door creak or shit, no this was like someone tapped their nails against the door three times. Later that night we were roasting mini marshmallows in my living room (don't ask) and the porch door swung open FAST. Really fast. I swear I saw a light flash under my dresser one night and things always go missing and reappear in the strangest places. Like I was drawing and one of my markers disappeared, and two days later I found it under the sink. On top of that I feel presences whenever I sleep and my animals sure as hell feel them too.

I had poltergeist stuff happen around me when I was hitting puberty-- as it will in an extremely stressful (to put it lightly) household during that time.

My parents reported hearing footsteps in the house when only one person was there. Voices under the bed. Toilets flushed on their own, water would turn on and off by itself. Doors would lock-- first both sides, then one side, then the other. We changed the doorknobs. It would happen again.

One night I wake up to my father screaming, "What the hell are you doing in there?" Meaning me. Only, it wasn't me who took the wicker shelves with their glass shelf coverings and the glass Q-tip and cotton ball holders, etc, flung it down on the toilet and then onto the floor without breaking anything.

I suppose I have two weird things that have happened in my life that I remember now. These two stood out to me for a few reasons. One of which one experience was positive while the other was a little on the terrifying side. To this day I still can't explain this first one.

Cut to me a 17 year old girl who has a slight fascination with the paranormal but has never really experienced anything paranormal in her life. (Give or take some weird feelings while visiting paranormal places and what not) gets a chance to go a haunted location that is being filmed by a local television crew and her father was hired on to work a camera.

Yup, and the whole family was invited to join in on the "fun" We were exploring the local Historical Society that several old homes and a retired train station which was now a museum showcasing the city's history. At first I was just hanging back, letting the adults do their thing and just amazed at what the museum held. But the one in charged asked if I would like to follow around a psychic and write down where she saw spirits and what they said etc. Wanting to help I agreed and was greeted with the definition of a dial a physic. The woman had the large gaudy necklaces, the big hair....colorful poofy clothes...yeahhhh.

Never the less I followed her around and started writing down several things when I started to feel ill. I ignored it but the constant churning of my stomach was making it hard to breathe and focus. Still, I was a stubborn human being and this honestly was a once in a lifetime experience. Who wanted to give this up and go home now?

Of course that's when things got super weird. I started to breathe hard and my eyes were having trouble focusing, I was seeing dots, my vision was fading in from white to black and back to white while seeing more spots. I was having trouble seeing and stumbling around trying to find a place to sit down.Then my vision went black, completely. I was still conscious, still awake and frantically trying to run down the hallway while basically blind. I clung to the wall and tried to stay standing but I basically dropped down and sat where I once stood trying to regain my sight and freaking out basically.

I felt arms around me and basically drag me to lie down. I could hear several people talking but I was slipping in and out of consciousness. Finally I opened my eyes and could see again. I saw several people standing around me saying weird things. That I had almost been possessed or that I was just overwhelmed with the energy of the place. As soon as I could I ran out to find my parents who were in another building nearby and explained everything that happened. My mom gave me a amethyst and told me to calm down in the car and just think positive thoughts and whisper a prayer. To this day I still can't explain what had happened. I wasn't dehydrated and had eaten before we went. We all ate the same thing so it couldn't be food poisoning. Besides it was PBandJ sandwiches...I don't know what it was. It was also the first day I learned to use dowsing rods and saw a record player turn on by itself.

The second story is much more positive.

This happened to me recently. I have been going through many hard things in my life the past few years, the most recent being at a job I'm not liking but stuck there until I can find something full time, as well as all my friends moving out of state and basically feeling alone most of the time. I decided to go to our local mall to just look around and maybe get some retail therapy. So I wandered around and found this local crystal shop and of course.. me + shiny things= distracted. So I wandered in but I couldn't buy anything since the cheapest they had was like at 40 bucks. I wandered a bit and the owner there started to chat with me. Mostly random things, first it was crystals and then we started to chat about the city and I told her about my friends moving away and that I am not happy where I am in my life. She was very optimistic and happy and seemed strangely kind to me. I had never had a complete stranger tell me things like "You are a strong and beautiful woman" before. Most of the strangers I've encountered are often rude and nasty. A security guard came in and chatted with her a bit and then once he left she explained that she had been assaulted and robbed recently in the store so now the security guards check up on her every half hour. We had a chat about how dangerous the city had gotten and both said we missed when it wasn't this bad.

She showed me some facebook alert pages I could look at and I smiled and thanked her for chatting with me. Soon it was time to go but before we parted she took a citrine crystal necklace from the display and put it around my neck. She told me that this would give me strength and protect me and that I was beautiful and good things would start to happen to me. This would inspire me and the small bit of black tourmaline would protect me. I told her I could pay for it but she simply told me all she required was a hug. I gave her one, mentally hoping that no security guard would tackle me on my way out XD. But it felt like something that would only happen in a movie or something. I've NEVER had a stranger give me something from their store or have had someone I didn't know say such kind things to me. I still wear that citrine necklace whenever I can, it reminded me to keep going.

On another note, a month before this happened me and a friend went to a new age store and I had my tarot read. We were asked to pull a card from the deck and it seemed this deck was a color based deck. I pulled out orange and she stated that this card meant I was having trouble creatively and had many things going on in my life. I apparently have to use the color orange more in my life and the fact that this dark orange citrine necklace came into my possession in such a way was a strange coincidence.

I was doing my homework downtown when I saw a man wave at me from across a hall. I waved back and he smiled and disappeared. He had dark eyes, a baseball cap, and messy dark hair. Seemed familiar... but I couldn't quite place it. I continued to feel his presence as I walked home, though he was quiet.

I started walking home later and met another ghost. This one was decidedly more negative. The fact that I naturally feel nervous around girls could be something to do with it. The fact that she was hunched over, had long, stringy hair in her face, and was moving toward me while scraping all the buildings wasn't helping any.

She was harmless to most people in the area, but seemed to have something against me. I felt a pressure as she tried to attack my soul. I resisted and used a prayer that generally works on demons. I blinked and she vanished into thin air.

Guess I need to avoid messing with female ghosts.

(In a more humorous vein than most of your stories, though I do admit that what I said was probably offensive and probably needlessly provocative. I apologize in advance)
I once met a fella in my college that claimed to be psychic. Also, I believe he was a devout christian. He told me to stay away from him not long after our first meeting, perhaps the second or third time I'd ever even spoken to him. When I asked him why, he told me something to the effect of "I can see a demon in your aura". Naturally, it seemed to me to be a rather foolish thing to say. It did get my blood up a little, tho, and so I said this to goad him: "That can't be, because I'm Jesus Christ." He was quite incensed at that. He threatened to kick my ass, in different but no less venomous words. So I goaded him further. "Do it, I won't even fight back. Go on. Hit me right here" (I was tapping at my jaw, which I had jutted forward specifically for the occasion.) At which he backed down.

In conclusion: I was an asshole, but he was a bigger asshole.

might have been a factor of drugs when i was meditating, tho this out of body experience i had freaked me to shittt. sensation was weird. room caving in, these sensations in my chest and stomach spiralled like a whirlwind man. you know when you in bed then suddenly jerk out?? had that. yanked straight out my body so quick felt like my stomach was left behind raaa. was floating above my bed but that shit went quick. not even a second, was straight back under the covers, followed with a headache lol

oh another, when i was like 9 or 10 who knows i had this pet hamster that vanished from my hands. for real. couldn't find the fucker despite searching everywhere, she was a fat shit too so not hard to miss):
never remember myself feeling sad or nothing negative?? all i had on my mind was "momsa fuckin kill me" but everyone was too busy so, letting it go, just slipped from memory
rip. xanthi
yaww what if her hamster soul transcended to the astral planes or whatever maybe it was some ghost like mine oh well hope they fed her right

Didn't happen to me, but when my mom was a teenager, she had a Ouija board and they'd mess around with it all of the time. She has some pretty weird stories. My favorite one is the time she and my dad were sitting in her room, playing with the board. She had a necklace that she loved and had recently lost it. She looked everywhere and couldn't find it. She decided to ask the board. The board told her exactly where it was- in the carpet, in the crack between her dresser and the wall.

She doesn't talk much about the board, my guess is that some pretty scary stuff happened with it because she's never let me take any interest in them and I never have. My grandma wont talk about it either. I've heard some from my dad and my uncle. My mom is very rational and honest, so I fully believe her experiences with this board to be true. I stay away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back