• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด | (๐˜Š๐˜Š๐˜น๐˜–๐˜Š)

nightingale

๐ผ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello lovelies! This is just a very short post to try and find some possible writing partners for a current strong craving! If the title wasnโ€™t clear enough, this is about the new show Wednesday.

Iโ€™ve been having, essentially brainrot over Wednesday and was, to put it lightly, upset that she was given two boring olโ€™ male love interests. Iโ€™d love to write a more sapphic story and Iโ€™m looking for someone whoโ€™s willing to write for Wednesday!

As a note, I donโ€™t do one liners - I prefer around few paragraphs and would like my partners to be able to match that. Iโ€™m 18, for anyone who wants to know. And in case youโ€™re worried, I wonโ€™t ghost (unless my mental health takes a sharp dip, which did unfortunately happen once before.) and Iโ€™d prefer if my partners didnโ€™t either, but ultimately itโ€™s up to you!

Thanks for reading, I hope to speak to you if youโ€™re interested (:

Last edited:
Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back