• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

we will get past it all

Shawn sat down and started to cut up the pancakes for Brie. Placing one near her mouth, she leaned forward and ate it, loving being with her father.

Venus took a bite of her pancakes while Thomas ate his bite, each time she fed him. It went on like that until they were both finished, or until one of them was and then the other finished. "Okay, bud? Daddy do good with the pancakes?"

Shawn finished off feeding Brie and smiled at both Venus and Thomas. "Yes momee." Thomas said, nodding his head happily to his mother. Picking up Brie, Shawn pulled a face at his daughter. "I guess I'm going to wash Princess and get her changed for today."

"But I thought I was princess," Venus pretended to pout and be offended. She was going to wash up her son's hands and face before they had their mommy and Tommy day, but she was going to wait until Shawn left.

Shawn rolled his eyes at Venus as the two of them left the room and headed into her room to start to wash and bathe his daughter.

"Meanie," Venus called him as he left. Leaving Thomas on the bed for a minute, she put all the breakfast dishes aside on the table in their room and then stood next to the bed. "Okay, come here bud," she said, holding her arms out to him.

Stumbling across the bed, Thomas was still struggling walking but soon found himself in his mother's arms, smiling as soon as he felt his mother's loving embrace.

"You'll get it eventually," Venus said with a smile, as she picked him up. "Until then I like carrying you," She added, as she walked him into the bathroom and to the sink. Sitting him on the counter, she took a washcloth dampened it with soap and water and used it to wash his face and hands.

Shawn had undressed Brie from her pyjamas and bathed her in the bath. The two splashed with each other and eventually, he took her from the bath and dried her off. Dressing her into her clothes for the day, Shawn carried her into her mother's room and leant against the the doorframe.

After Tom's mother finished cleaning his hands and face, she took him to her bed and placed him in her lap, as she sat down, but she slouched a bit so she wasn't completely sitting up. Looking up at Shawn as he came in, she smilied. "Yes?"

Brie was reaching forward towards her mother. "I'm guessing Princess wants to join you guys in bed today."

Tommy nodded his head, wanting to spend some time just mommy, Thomas and Brie.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well that means she can," Venus said, translating Thomas's nod into words. "Come here baby girl," she said, holding her arms out for her daughter.

Brie kicked her legs excitedly as Shawn handed her over. As soon as the daughter was handed over, Thomas crawled over and hugged onto his sister, smiling as he did so.

"Aww, they are still on the cute stage," Venus said, each arm around one of both of her children. "Babe, before Thomas kicks you out, could you hand me the remote to the TV and I can just stream Netflix from my phone," Venus asked.

Shawn nodded and walked over, picking up the remote before giving it to Venus, leaning in, Shawn whispered "I really am your bitch aren't I."

"Okay, I love you." He paused and smiled. "Princess" he continued and walked downstairs to his two eldest sons. I'm

"But I get no kiss," she said, after he left. Picking up the remote, she turned on the tv and Netflix and switched Netflix from her phone to the tv. "Do you guys have something in mind you want to watch?"

Both Thomas and Brie shook their heads as they cuddled up with each other, watching the television screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back