• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

we will get past it all

"Because," she started, but paused to sit up, slide her son over enough to where she could slide in between the two of them and did so. "Because. Cassie, her father and her brother are dead. We are in a secure house and if we need to, we will get the security team again," she explained, before moving closer to Shawn, hugging him and burying her face in his chest. "I love you," she said.

"But what if they come for me now. That book I'm writing is all about them. How I managed to trick them. They'll be wanting me dead." He whispered, "I love you too." He said as she buried her head into his chest. He was still scared. He had been for the years since Mexico. Scared that one day they may find him and his family.

"But they can't find you and if they do, they can't get to you. After you finish that book, you can just get a security detail for a while. It will be okay," Venus said.

"Okay." Shawn said, recomposing himself. "I've nearly finished it anyway. Can I show you tomorrow? It's a truckload of lies, so no one can connect me to Cassie."

Cuddling up to Venus, Shawn kissed her on the forehead and laid back down. He remained awake, stroking her hair.

Venus eventually fell back asleep, she still felt unwell. Usually it took two days, at least, to feel better again. Thomas had made his way closer to his mother again as he hugged his bear.

Venus was the first to wake up later. She kissed Shawn's chest, being the closest part of him to her and she figured that kissing his cheek or lips would cause him to wake up. Turning her attention to her son, she smiled and wrapped an arm around him, messing with his hair and rubbing his back.

Shawn slowly started to wake up, rubbing his eyes as he looked around for Venus. "Morning, you feeling any better?" He muttered.

"Okay, good." He said, exhaling. He hadn't had anymore dreams since the intense nightmare so he was fairly content. My dad comes at 3pm today." He mutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back