Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, Imma Weirdo

• WEIRD FO LIFE

• Total voters
Elephantom said:
After multiple studies, and a bit of an exhaustive pacing, I've finally come to a conclusion of what my favourite fruit would be. Note that this was done after multiple studies, and wasn't merely thought up in a minute or more. After countless hours of procrastination and obnoxiously indecisive behaviour, which may or may not have annoyed or extensively drilled through the minds of the un-weird, to the point of a virtual dementia, but who am I to say? In fact, what is the point of my existence? How the universe must've been even existed at all? This meta-thinking has led me to believe that the very source of this strange awareness of the very concept of existence is a thing that I know nothing of, boom. All this filler were for nothing.
I tricked you, or whomever reads this, but of course, with humble intentions in mind.

Nevertheless, my favourite fruit would always be...

Eh...

Uhh...

Watermelon!

Yes, watermelon. I like watermelon. I think, even spectral elephants like watermelon, so I must too.

But, I've one more lingering thing in mind, which I must share with whomever reads this to ensure closure of the mind:

I thought, just a few seconds ago whilst I was writing this, what if, I just happen to drink some apricot juice?

What are the possible outcomes?

Was the apricot rotten, and I die from diarrhoea?

Will a cosmic event kill me, and everyone else on earth?

Will a meteor, shaped like an apricot, pummel me to oblivion?

This are questions, I hopefully, don't want to find the answer to.

And I've tricked you again, there simply isn't any understandable conclusion to my words, but must I also note out that it was, in fact, YOU who wanted epic proportions of weirdness in this thread.

So, it must also be you that has to bear the brunt of endless thinking. Pardon me if my directions to people were unfathomable and infuriating, but the above paragraph and this one was meant to address the creator of this thread particularly, not the one who read this.

Tricked ya again, I'm not sorry for that, nor will I ever be.

Look behind you! There's a watermelon!!! And it's flying! Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Come back to me watermelon, I thought we were in a parasitic partnership, I was supposed to eat you!!!

Why God!!!!! Why are you unleashing your wrath upon me?

Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
I bow down...

I allow you legal ownership of this thread.

You're the Weirdo RpN deserves, the one it needs.

You have made me realize my purpose in life. For that I thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, no, I wasn't kidnapped by Nazi gummy bearz. Whatever gave you tha idea?

I was simply convincing mum as to why buying a digital tablet would be an amazing oppurtunity to refine my skills as an 'artist'

good-lord-gif.gif

I, for some reason or the another, bought a single piece of paper.

I insist you do the same. You, as in the person who reads this, should be grateful of the true value of papers.

Yet papers have absolutely no value at all, not a single bit, nor do they possess the ability to create dank memes, as we humans can.

Yet they're better than nothing.

A fact which I thoroughly believe in, and you should too.

Not that I advocate the usage of papers extensively.

But...

But...

Papers are good.

I'm not a hypocrite.

There's a higher chance of you being a hypocrite than me.

Stop reading this. You'll gain nothing by it, nor do I hope to satiate your thirst for weirdness.

Seriously, man. This is all purely created for scamming you. Mwahahahhahaahhahahahahahahah.

I am groot.

Yes, that's exactly how I roll.

Now, for today, or more precisely, the current moment unfolding before the rest of humanity right now, I shall touch upon a very prickly subject:

Salt lakes, and possibly, Salt lake city.

(This article may or may not be rude. Read with caution)

Actually, Salt lake city, however it may seem to be, is a really, really absurd city, for it is mainly dominated both the Mormons and an extremely gay-friendly community. So, for the today and rest of the duration this post combs up, I'll talk about all of these, and I will not make any sense, and there's also a very high chance that I'll not make any sense, however you try to put it.

THE ENDURANCE, AND THE RUSTIC LIVES OF THE MORMONS IN UTAH

Mormons, the bane of all existence, are actually really normal people who're put under pressures likely to burst human heads, such examples rivalling the Mormons include space.

Each individual Mormons fork out millions, no,
billions of dollars to study in some wack-a-doodle Mormon academy or something which is probably more weirder than the rest of us in this thread combined.

After the study, they have to go their separate ways and travel around the world* to preach on other people's doorstep as they look at said preacher with the most disgruntled expression you'd ever see.

CREATIVE EXPRESSION OF MORMON PREACHING

Mormon: You're God is fake (drops the Mic and disappears in a cloud of monkeys, who disappear shortly afterwards in separate clouds of smoke)

REAL EXPRESSION OF MORMON PREACHING

Mormon: Hello, I'd li-

Person: Get outta here (slams the door shut)

-

As you can see, the lives of Mormons in their early years are unbearably hard.

After travelling around the world, receiving multitudes of genital infections** and parasites, before finding sanctuary again in the sanctuary of Utah, which many senile, crazy old lunatics suppose is where the birth of the devil took place, although I'd prefer not to argue with such men.

The Mormons then do whatever the fuck they want. What? You were expecting me to dish out a detail analysis of the gritty lives of Mormons, ya serious?

And as for salt lakes...

They're just salt lakes.

As in seawater that dried up, should I elaborate more? For just about anyone knows that.

* No, I'm being serious.

** Also including a circumcision.

Elephantom said:
Yes, that's exactly how I roll.
Now, for today, or more precisely, the current moment unfolding before the rest of humanity right now, I shall touch upon a very prickly subject:

Salt lakes, and possibly, Salt lake city.

(This article may or may not be rude. Read with caution)

Actually, Salt lake city, however it may seem to be, is a really, really absurd city, for it is mainly dominated both the Mormons and an extremely gay-friendly community. So, for the today and rest of the duration this post combs up, I'll talk about all of these, and I will not make any sense, and there's also a very high chance that I'll not make any sense, however you try to put it.

THE ENDURANCE, AND THE RUSTIC LIVES OF THE MORMONS IN UTAH

Mormons, the bane of all existence, are actually really normal people who're put under pressures likely to burst human heads, such examples rivalling the Mormons include space.

Each individual Mormons fork out millions, no,
billions of dollars to study in some wack-a-doodle Mormon academy or something which is probably more weirder than the rest of us in this thread combined.

After the study, they have to go their separate ways and travel around the world* to preach on other people's doorstep as they look at said preacher with the most disgruntled expression you'd ever see.

CREATIVE EXPRESSION OF MORMON PREACHING

Mormon: You're God is fake (drops the Mic and disappears in a cloud of monkeys, who disappear shortly afterwards in separate clouds of smoke)

REAL EXPRESSION OF MORMON PREACHING

Mormon: Hello, I'd li-

Person: Get outta here (slams the door shut)

-

As you can see, the lives of Mormons in their early years are unbearably hard.

After travelling around the world, receiving multitudes of genital infections** and parasites, before finding sanctuary again in the sanctuary of Utah, which many senile, crazy old lunatics suppose is where the birth of the devil took place, although I'd prefer not to argue with such men.

The Mormons then do whatever the fuck they want. What? You were expecting me to dish out a detail analysis of the gritty lives of Mormons, ya serious?

And as for salt lakes...

They're just salt lakes.

As in seawater that dried up, should I elaborate more? For just about anyone knows that.

* No, I'm being serious.

** Also including a circumcision.
*blink*

Erm.

I'm afraid I'll never understand your woes.

But okay?

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]*blink*
Erm.

I'm afraid I'll never understand your woes.

But okay?

[/QUOTE]
Let me wallow in my salt lake of misery in peace.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I found this while exploring the deep web in boredom.

[/QUOTE]
You need better hobbies

Like watching BuzzFeed on youtube.

:D

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]You need better hobbies
Like watching BuzzFeed on youtube.

:D

[/QUOTE]
My hobbies are few and boring. >->.

However, they are fulfilling :P .

popular-gifs-2-770x430.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread