• Sure, Imma Weirdo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• WEIRD FO LIFE

• Total voters
tumblr_n49ydrWDi61tqyrwfo1_500.gif

Yeeessss sherlock for life!!!

Lilah Tunth]Yeah you did! Now pick a fruit! [/QUOTE] Uuuuhhhh peaches!!! [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/pdLG72pVNEOGs/giphy.gif[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22310-t-h-e-f-o-o-l/ said:
@T h e F o o l[/URL] you really do

Last edited by a moderator:
After multiple studies, and a bit of an exhaustive pacing, I've finally come to a conclusion of what my favourite fruit would be. Note that this was done after multiple studies, and wasn't merely thought up in a minute or more. After countless hours of procrastination and obnoxiously indecisive behaviour, which may or may not have annoyed or extensively drilled through the minds of the un-weird, to the point of a virtual dementia, but who am I to say? In fact, what is the point of my existence? How the universe must've been even existed at all? This meta-thinking has led me to believe that the very source of this strange awareness of the very concept of existence is a thing that I know nothing of, boom. All this filler were for nothing.

I tricked you, or whomever reads this, but of course, with humble intentions in mind.

Nevertheless, my favourite fruit would always be...

Eh...

Uhh...

Watermelon!

Yes, watermelon. I like watermelon. I think, even spectral elephants like watermelon, so I must too.

But, I've one more lingering thing in mind, which I must share with whomever reads this to ensure closure of the mind:

I thought, just a few seconds ago whilst I was writing this, what if, I just happen to drink some apricot juice?

What are the possible outcomes?

Was the apricot rotten, and I die from diarrhoea?

Will a cosmic event kill me, and everyone else on earth?

Will a meteor, shaped like an apricot, pummel me to oblivion?

This are questions, I hopefully, don't want to find the answer to.

And I've tricked you again, there simply isn't any understandable conclusion to my words, but must I also note out that it was, in fact, YOU who wanted epic proportions of weirdness in this thread.

So, it must also be you that has to bear the brunt of endless thinking. Pardon me if my directions to people were unfathomable and infuriating, but the above paragraph and this one was meant to address the creator of this thread particularly, not the one who read this.

Tricked ya again, I'm not sorry for that, nor will I ever be.

Look behind you! There's a watermelon!!! And it's flying! Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Come back to me watermelon, I thought we were in a parasitic partnership, I was supposed to eat you!!!

Why God!!!!! Why are you unleashing your wrath upon me?

Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

You dare challenge me to a game of meme?

Then so be it!

I accept your challenge!

Let the memes begin!

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back