• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom We thought it was just a game show? (Total drama based rp)

Patroka

“Hello I’m coming to you live from a train station! Where we are currently waiting various contestants from all around! Contestants that are about to go on a long journey competing in all sorts of whacky life threatening challenges and such, in order to win a large cash prize!(There is no real money involved) Stay tune!”

So I’ve been having this recurring dream for the past few nights about this game show like thing similar to the total drama series in a way with challenges but they're no teams and no eliminations just a thing to keep track of everyone’s points. Then decided hey since this dream hasn’t been going away why not take the concept twist a few ideas around and turn it into a roleplay?

It will involve a total of 12 characters going day by day with various challenges, confessions and of course drama! Plus a ton of character interaction!

How will the point situation will work cause won’t people just try to make it so only their character wins? Well I got that covered I will have a winner decided at the beginning of each challenge and will personally message that person in advance beforehand to tell them their character is. Each win will be a point marked down that I will be keeping track of once two characters reach a certain amount of points the finals will be decided.

How is the winner chosen and what’s to stopping me from just choosing the same characters over an over ? A winner will be decided by a dice roll! Each character is numbered what ever the dice is that’s the winner.

What if a person goes AWOL on the rp and disappears? They will be replace by another person but they will keep the points that the character role has had so that person doesn't feel way behind compared to everyone else.

Any other questions like this I will answer!

Now for the rules.

1. Be respectful out of character. Don’t fight with me either.
2. No swearing if you need to in the roleplay as your character just use these >***
3. Be active please let me know in advance if you have something to do before hand.
4. Please use an anime face claim.
5. Have fun this is suppose to be fun!
6. At least 2 lines.
7. No godmodding, Mary sues, or Gary stews.
8: You may have two characters positions
9. And please follow every other rule that rpnation has.

Now for characters each character has a number, a title and a brief summary of what they are suppose to be somewhat like, so you can build your characters off of that.

1. The Loveable Goofball - takki takki
*Male
Summary: The loveable goofball someone almost anyone could like, clumsy, lack a certain amount of intelligence and always trying their hardest with a smile even when the fail. Usually puts a slight smile on other people faces in a good but often they are just laughing at him.

2. The Dastardly Villain - Seasplash241 Seasplash241
Can be either gender
Summary: The Dastardly Villain a quite dangerous competitor in this competition and straight forward brute villain when it comes to their schemes unlike their partner in crime and beloved girlfriend(The Devious Diva.). They are one competitor you do not want to cross in any sort of way or you’d wish you were dead because the dastardly villain is bound to get some sort of revenge.

3. The Gamer- Wolfette157 Wolfette157
*female
Summary: The gamer she is ready to take on the gaming world and what way to do that then by entering a game show! At least that's what she thought until she realized that this was no ordinary game show. She often talks in various references from various cartoons and video games. One of the few people that’s always questioning why she joined this competition.

4. The Jock - ZiggyZig ZiggyZig
*Male
Summary: The typical jock that most people tend to get annoyed by running straight into . Disrespectful, rude, annoyingly flirty, and thinks they are really funny when they aren’t. Someone will get what I mean.

5. That Awkward Manga artist - Seasplash241 Seasplash241
*Male
Summary: That awkward manga artist who sweats a’lot when ever they talk to someone and hasn’t really had much social interaction in the world since they're mostly drawing stuff at home in his room until being forced to join this. His face often gets really red then he starts stuttering or other things. Also can’t detect if someone is hitting on him or not.

6. The Wannabe Emo (had a lot of fun writing this one’s summary) - Taken by me
*either gender
Summary: The wannabe emo every thirteen-to-fifteen year old’s dream of trying to be the most edgiest thing alive by dressing in all black and acting like their life is terrible while they drink their coffee and personally decide that no one loves them even though they have a perfectly loving family that cares for them deeply . Thinking no one understands them when in reality people actually don’t, now watch as they thrive through the competition as they try to get through the harsh emo phase while trying to nickname things various names to make themselves look cooler such as : Shadow, Razor, Midnight, Shadow again, Luna, blood, thorn, just incase you didn’t read the first few times Shadow, Darkness, overlord, Darklord and lastly Shadow. Names that won’t help them in any sort of way and just might get them a slap on the face.

7. The Snobby Cheerleader - StrawberryJaime StrawberryJaime
*Male
Summary: Who’s got pep this guy! The snoby cheerleader a fabulous person you can meet who’s just absolutely incredible as so they think. They are self centered, flamboyant, rude, and obnoxious.

8. The Devious Diva (Taken by me!)
*Female
Summary: The Devious Diva is a conniving, twisted, mischievous young lady, like her love( the dastardly villain) although she denies most public display of affection because she is known to become a flustered mess but she does care about her beloved greatly. She is much more secretive with her schemes trying to stay somewhat out of the limelight.. She’s manipulate, clever and plans through her schemes so they play out quite well. Likes to get under people’s nerves planting various seeds and such, twist them about so she can watch them squirm until they crack, waiting for them to become an emotional disaster.

9. The Little Princess - animegirl20 animegirl20
*female
Summary: The little princess aka the supposedly perfect one that was given everything she's ever wanted growing up as long as she behaved absolutely perfect, no misbehaving in their home.

10. The Smartass Daredevil - StrawberryJaime StrawberryJaime
*female
Summary: The smartass daredevil a incredibly sassy lady that takes life to the fullest risk free running, doing extreme stunts any sort of thing she comes across. Also has been out of the closet since she was nine. (She’s gay)

Now these two build your own characters do not let their titles or summary clash with the others we don’t want clones

11: WoodenZebra WoodenZebra

12: animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Can I take the loveable goofball?

I'd Like Either the Smart@ss Daredevil or the Snobby Cheerleader (whichever one you think would be harder to find someone to play it since I love both :D)

tag us whenever a CS will be made or an IC, because my notifications are broken rip Patroka Patroka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back