• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Only Attack Ourselves - Rules

Cavil

idgaf honestly
Rules

• Be courteous in OOC and be ready to collaborate. Please don't be an asshole out of character. I couldn't care less if your character is an asshole, just don't be one yourself. If enough people complain about your attitude OOC, then I'll have to take disciplinary actions.

• Don't stray too much from the lore/timeline. If you have any questions, I implore you to ask me for clarification.

• Stay in the setting. Don't import weapons/powers from any other genre. I want this to stay true to the world and time period.

• Do not overpower your character. Greathelm will always be the most powerful faction and civilians the most weak. Do not argue with me on this or you will be kicked.

• Keep OOC issues in the OOC thread. We don't need your shit involved in the play. On that note, I'm not a therapist or a counselor. Don't expect me to care or help you with issues with other players outside the roleplay. I will have expected you to work it out on your own.

• Make realistic human characters. I know this is a roleplay and it's not real but I don't need a mechanical genius that was beaten and stabbed twenty times but is still happy about life. Do you understand? In other words, no Mary-Sues.

• I expect posts to be at least two paragraphs with correct punctuation and more or less correct grammar. I also expect good vocabulary skills and variation among words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back