• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

We have no kings here (Black Sails, Penny Dreadful, Others)

dillinger

Hey everyone!

I sort of fell off the roleplaying wagon for a while. Being an adult and having real life responsibilities often gets in the way of the things we would rather do. But I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and I figured I would start out with a post to look for some new partners!

[REDACTED] I do enjoy OOC Chat. I also prefer to double 95% of the time. I love OC characters and have my own set I enjoy playing in fandom worlds. That being said I do enjoy Canon X OC relationships, usually M x F. I don't really have any limits or triggers. I'm not the best at smut, though I realize it does happen in story lines and is often essential to moving the story along. I just don't want the story to revolve around it. So for that reason, Please be 18+. Also, this is a fun and relaxing hobby for me (its supposed to be at least). I work a very mentally exhausting full time job, so sometimes I can bang out a very long reply and other times I can only manage a few paragraphs.

As I said earlier I do enjoy my fandoms and I have quite a few that I won't be listing here just yet. I also enjoy some Original role-plays. If you have a great idea, shoot me a message and we can try and plot it out! The same with your Fandoms. I may know it enough to try it! I will say I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Anime/most cartoons, so if thats what you're looking for I would say I'm probably not your girl. Sorry.

What I'm looking for:

Black Sails would be lovely. With the new season coming up, I'm really craving it.

Penny Dreadful really interests me, and I'm looking for something along the lines of that. Doesn't necessarily have to be canon fandom, but the ideas in the show are great and having something in a world like that could be fun.

And a last sort of strange craving... I'm looking for someone to use Machine Gun Kelly "MGK" as a face claim for a character against one of mine.

Thats it! Shoot me a message/reply and we can exchange contact info to chat!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am familiar with Penny Dreadful and find it fascinating, but have never watched the show. It reminds me of the Dracula show that was on NBC for a bit, funnily enough.

I would be interested in doing something a bit dark and morbid involving Victorian England, if that would be up your street.

[REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I can't send PM's yet, and apparently we aren't allowed to put contact information in the posts. I would love to discuss something though.

If you're still looking, I would be glad to rp Black sails with you. I just recently started watching it and am about half way through the final season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back