• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

We happy few (Looking for partner 1x1)

nighttimecatplayer

~Stay Purrfect!
Hey guys I recently saw a video of a new video game that was in pre alpha and it gave me such a spark for an rp to do so its called we happy few so I am looking for someone who might want to partake in this rp with me. The general storyline is you live in a town where being unhappy is illegal in other words if your seen frowning or sad etc you would get arrested and bad things would happen in other words they MAKE you happy if your caught so everyone that lives in the town is like freaking crazy. The two "Sane" people "Us" realize how jacked up this town is and we try and escape normally by stealth because if your actually seen you would have to pretend to be happy which doesn't always work out so then we would get attacked by guards or even the crazy town folk. There are actually many different parts to the entire town such as the suburbs and then the higher classes etc the higher classes are more fancy but the only way to cross is through a bridge which is heavily blocked there are also cameras all over the place watching you in the higher classes but because the lower classes the buildings are more run down and destroyed so they wont have cameras but they will have more civilians. There are also happy drugs which you take which makes you happy but taking the drugs have side effects and such. The sane people in the city wear masks as well to hide their faces so its like a fake smile. So that's my idea for a rp I really hope someone finds interest in this rp idea like I do I think it would turn out interesting if it actually does kick off most of the rps I have been in have died down so I hope this gets a good turn out and if possible I'm looking for a male to rp with for my character is female.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back