• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We few adventures (World adventure RP!)

Ridge

I disdain all glittering gold
[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:450px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #272e38; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] display:inline; text-align:center; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]
Vk1M0U1.jpg
[/div]
The room is clouded in smoke and the smell of old alcohol. The different faces and voices echo throughout as you try and look for the one specific person you've been searching for, but where are they?
Suddenly the whole room goes quite as a woman's heels are heard clicking against the floor. Eyes following the shadow before the face comes to light. Lipstick and hair bright as the sun shine by the torches are her wicked eyes stare to everyone. Suddenly a smirk creeps up and she throws her hands into the air and points to you. "Welcome the new comer now everyone, it's time for adventure!" Everything goed black and you find yourself on a ship, where are we going to end up today and what will we discover?

[div class=fyuri04headerleft]Welcome to the crew![/div]
[div class=fyuri04boxleft]Welcome! I'm glad to have caught your eye there, this is a fantasy Roleplay of adventures/archaeologists traveling the world. But how is it fantasy? The crew are not all human, some are animalistic, some are made from metal and some are cursed. There's endless possibly of who you are! This will be a big journey for the crew as they find out secrets and go on adventures to the whirlpool guarded by a viscous creature, explore the cave of crystals and discover the golden riches of the desert.[/div]

[div class=fyuri04headerright]Everything else[/div]
[div class=fyuri04boxright]Lore is in the process of being written!

Rules:
◦ RPN rules always apply.​
◦ Detail will be needed, at least a paragraph.​
◦ PM me if you have any questions.​
◦ Make sure you read all the Lore before creating a character.​

Links:
In Character | Character Sheets | Out of Character | Lore[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:
This sounds promising.
Count me in if you begin it anytime soon.
I could lend help also, if necessary.
though im not familiar with coding or anything.

It's fun to be involved with a budding RP, none the less, Good luck!

This looks quite fun! I'm new to this website though and not quite familiar with all of the mechanics. I am more used to roleplaying on a mobile platform so this will be an interesting challenge for me. Are there spots still available for me to join in?

This looks quite fun! I'm new to this website though and not quite familiar with all of the mechanics. I am more used to roleplaying on a mobile platform so this will be an interesting challenge for me. Are there spots still available for me to join in?
That's all fine. There are plenty of spots for you, though I do want this to be detailed which I am sure you'd be able to do. What mobile platforms did you use, just out of curiosity?

That's all fine. There are plenty of spots for you, though I do want this to be detailed which I am sure you'd be able to do. What mobile platforms did you use, just out of curiosity?
I mainly used Geeking for my roleplays, but I occasionally used IFunny which surprisingly has a plethora of roleplays on it for being a meme app.

This looks extremely promising! I'm interested- are you already going to be accepting or allowing characters to be submitted?

What do Protectors do? Also...

“Knock knock.”

“Who’s there?”

“Silva.”

“Silva who?”

“Silva Knocks.”

I couldn’t resist.

What do Protectors do? Also...

“Knock knock.”

“Who’s there?”

“Silva.”

“Silva who?”

“Silva Knocks.”

I couldn’t resist.
So protectors are just fighters in other words. While the others do other things these guys are best in fighting.

Also I didn’t see that, but that’s a funny joke xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back