• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy we can try?

"Yeah you do that and-" Rabia was shot back as the carriage suddenly sped through the beaten path. " This is not how I saw my day going. Jerk did that on purpose. THIS MEANS WAR"
Kalti Kalti

"Oh it is on." She had to get one up on him, and found her window as he struggled with setting up the tent. With the flick of a finger, a sudden wind blew from a her finger tip towards Xavier. The tent fell over on him. "What's the matter mr Knight? Not a survivalist?" Rabia smirked vindictively

Rabia saw another opportunity. flicking her finger, she sent another gust of wind towards the tent. Only this time it was stronger than she expected. The second tent flew somewhere far off into the distance, leaving the only one tent barely intact. "Oops"
Kalti Kalti

The piece she was given was very similar to a human arm anatomy wise. She looked at the piece of meat, than the knight's innocent face. "This is what I get for being clever" Trying her best not to throw up, Rabia took a nibble out of the Harpy thigh, than a huge bite. It was delicious.
Kalti Kalti

xavier slept soundly. well as soundly as he could. the constant howling and grunting of the forest creatures and monsters was getting to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back