• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We bring an ARSENAL

"It was 43 assh*le cops!" Babble yelled at the Vanny girl. "They were stupid enough to shoot at me! I didn't do anything wrong! They made me!" He began yelling louder. "After they shot my brother, they shot at me!" He changed his voice to mimic a very deep and smooth sounding voice. "And no one shoots at Babble." He winked at the girl before taking his seat again.

'Well played, she's into you.' His conscious complimented him.

"I know, she can't resist." He smirked and leaned back, arms behind his head. What the girl said finally struck him.

"Wait, yeah! Why the hell are we here?" He stood back up in protest, arms akimbo.

Vanny was startled by Babble's sudden outburst. She furrowed her eyebrows at his background story, but they quickly shot back up again when his tone changed. Is he hitting on me? The shift from his traumatic experience with the Po-Po and his brother to the flirty wink was unsettling, but strangely enough, sort of charismatic of him.

Aaaaaaand he's talking to himself.
Any thought of his appeal disappeared, replaced by a certain wariness. Mental note: keep a distance from Babble. Casually, Vanny scooted over about a foot away from him.

She tuned back into the loud buzz of the meeting room and cringed. Her mind couldn't take all of the pressure; these people were driving her to the brink of insanity, and she'd only just gotten there! She gritted her teeth and slowly counted to ten in her head, willing herself to relax.

It wasn't working. She took a deep breath right before she voiced all of her concerns. "Excuse me!" She shouted over them. "I've got a migraine the size of South America. Frankly, I don't have the patience for all y'all's stupid fighting. Not to mention, I have no idea what I'm doing here in a room full of crazy people, and it's getting annoying." She gestured at the three men off to the side: the man in charge, Jasper, Señor "Willie" (courtesy of the third party guy currently wielding the gun), and aforementioned third party. "We got some 'Orange is the New Black' ish going on over in that corner," she turned to Babble, "Mr. Straight-jacket, and the rest of all you danger-junkies, whoever you are, going on over here. I can't follow a damn conversation for my life." She inhaled a breath. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the man who seemed to be in charge. "You, Jasper. You were off to a pretty good start, man. I just wanna know why I'm here."

-William-

He barely processed the Aussie's voice and remained unmoving from his position even as the man tried to intervene. He wanted to choke the life out of the man in his hold, barely even caring about the fact that his brother was apparently the federal agent that was overseeing the mission. He wanted answers, he wanted a kill, and he was about to execute one of the two but Dav's voice cut through the haze.

Startled at the bullet shot at his feet he let go of Jasper's neck, stepping back, and stood watching in disgust as the man coughed and rubbed the spot.

"I...I don't want to know. I don't care. Just give us the goddamned mission, and get lost," he spat, his hands still shaking with rage. The anger was still there, but the way things were going, if Will killed the man someone else would likely do him off too. Making his decision he turned, shaking his head and returning to his seat without another word. His mind was racing with questions and possibilities, but he didn't have the emotional energy to figure it all out.

---

-Jasper-

The moment William's iron grip was removed, he held his throat, coughing as the air entered his lungs. He hadn't bothered to draw his own weapon, as the situation was delay enough as it was, instead stray ending and brushing himself off. He nodded his thanks to Sean, before looking to Davin.

"I - we - don't have time for this. National security is at stake," he snapped impatiently, before opening his laptop for the hundredth time. "You all need to get it together. For those of you that only care about money? Your countries will be bankrupt. Those of you in it for the killing? You'll be sought out and executed. And for those few of you that actually value family...yours will be ripped apart," he announced coldly, pointing at a chart onscreen of the economy crash that was anticipated.

"This is your future. The destruction of two of the most powerful countries in the entire world, all because of one undercover organization feeding secrets to both sides, watching our countries destroy eachother. I'm sure you've all heard about the growing tension between them, though on the telly it's portrayed as mostly political..." Jasper shook his head snorting at the thought.

"No. There have been assassinations, terrorist attacks, cyber theft cases, and several acts of treason on both sides. This is not a dispute. This is war. And neither of our governments want to admit that they're being controlled by the very same criminal organization, working in the background to watch is destroy each other.

We can't get in. We've tried. Every single man and woman put undercover has been murdered. The said organization is made up of an elite few, and the whole thing is one of the most well kept secrets of all time. Disguised as a college sorority at first, then as just a simple club for the worlds elite. But in truth, those of it's members that reach the top uncover much much more than why was portrayed on the surface. So you can imagine what luck it was to find out my brother was the leader of the most wanted criminal organization in the world for four whole years. Though what made him such a valuable asset was the fact that he managed to get out alive..." Jasper looked up at this point, straight at Will, who had slid low in his seat with his arms crossed.

"I suppose I'd better let you explain the rest...Liam...that's what you went by during those years, was it not? Pity I was the only one who made the connection. You've saved us a lot of time," he added smugly. "Care to elaborate on the situation? You didn't start it of course, but as head terrorist, I figured you'd be able to fill in the gaps."

undercovernoob said:
-William-
He barely processed the Aussie's voice and remained unmoving from his position even as the man tried to intervene. He wanted to choke the life out of the man in his hold, barely even caring about the fact that his brother was apparently the federal agent that was overseeing the mission. He wanted answers, he wanted a kill, and he was about to execute one of the two but Dav's voice cut through the haze.

Startled at the bullet shot at his feet he let go of Jasper's neck, stepping back, and stood watching in disgust as the man coughed and rubbed the spot.

"I...I don't want to know. I don't care. Just give us the goddamned mission, and get lost," he spat, his hands still shaking with rage. The anger was still there, but the way things were going, if Will killed the man someone else would likely do him off too. Making his decision he turned, shaking his head and returning to his seat without another word. His mind was racing with questions and possibilities, but he didn't have the emotional energy to figure it all out.

---

-Jasper-

The moment William's iron grip was removed, he held his throat, coughing as the air entered his lungs. He hadn't bothered to draw his own weapon, as the situation was delay enough as it was, instead stray ending and brushing himself off. He nodded his thanks to Sean, before looking to Davin.

"I - we - don't have time for this. National security is at stake," he snapped impatiently, before opening his laptop for the hundredth time. "You all need to get it together. For those of you that only care about money? Your countries will be bankrupt. Those of you in it for the killing? You'll be sought out and executed. And for those few of you that actually value family...yours will be ripped apart," he announced coldly, pointing at a chart onscreen of the economy crash that was anticipated.

"This is your future. The destruction of two of the most powerful countries in the entire world, all because of one undercover organization feeding secrets to both sides, watching our countries destroy eachother. I'm sure you've all heard about the growing tension between them, though on the telly it's portrayed as mostly political..." Jasper shook his head snorting at the thought.

"No. There have been assassinations, terrorist attacks, cyber theft cases, and several acts of treason on both sides. This is not a dispute. This is war. And neither of our governments want to admit that they're being controlled by the very same criminal organization, working in the background to watch is destroy each other.

We can't get in. We've tried. Every single man and woman put undercover has been murdered. The said organization is made up of an elite few, and the whole thing is one of the most well kept secrets of all time. Disguised as a college sorority at first, then as just a simple club for the worlds elite. But in truth, those of it's members that reach the top uncover much much more than why was portrayed on the surface. So you can imagine what luck it was to find out my brother was the leader of the most wanted criminal organization in the world for four whole years. Though what made him such a valuable asset was the fact that he managed to get out alive..." Jasper looked up at this point, straight at Will, who had slid low in his seat with his arms crossed.

"I suppose I'd better let you explain the rest...Liam...that's what you went by during those years, was it not? Pity I was the only one who made the connection. You've saved us a lot of time," he added smugly. "Care to elaborate on the situation? You didn't start it of course, but as head terrorist, I figured you'd be able to fill in the gaps."
After Jasper explained the current situation, Jasmine sat back down on the hood of her car. "We're not dealing with Drug Cartels or Corrupt Cops, we're talking terrorist organizations. This is a whole new level. But I have nothing to lose. I'm more then ready to take on whatever you're gonna throw at me." She really did have nothing to lose. Her Mother was dead and her Father was gone. "Just tell me what I need to do, and I'm there." she said in a serious matter.

//Sean//

Obviously not as important to the scene, Sean watched everyone with a careful gaze. His eyes landed on the one who pointed the gun at him, but he didn't show an outward reaction. His mind was reeling with various different ways that he could have easily taken the gun and switched the positions around. However, he instead gave Jasper a glance and nod before moving to sit at one of the many empty chairs. Momentarily ignoring the solution to the previous bought of tension, his attention was peaked as soon as the Fed started mentioning family. Are they going to drag Leo into this? he asked himself. He focused as Jasper turned and told William to explain further, however he leaned forward and rested his arms on the table. "Hold on," he interrupted. "I don't do work on the field. I want a part of this under federal roofing. If I'm not given that then you can expect a whole lot of 'mistakes' happening when I'm out there," he continued, a frown tugging down the corners of his mouth. He would much rather go to prison - where he would get less than the death penalty since he never actually killed anyone - than risk his life and endanger the time he had with his family.

-Jasper-

"Obviously we brought you here because you're the best at what you do. Not all those skills are meant for fieldwork...so those of you who's skill set are better suited for other things will be running the op from behind the scenes with me. Honestly I never enjoyed fieldwork anyway...too unpredictable," he added with a scowl. He opened his mouth to say something else when he was cut off by another voice.

---

-William-

"If we do what you want us to do, you'd better eradicate any evidence or investigations against us. Pulling off a few suicide missions earn at least the right to freedom after the deed is done," Will snapped icily, speaking for not only himself, but for the others. He sincerely doubted that his teammates wanted to be on call for the Feds for the rest of their lives, them or their families. "That...is not up for discussion. You need us, so comply."

He refused to make eye contact with the other man as he stated the condition, still insure of how his body would react if he looked into the face of his traitorous brother again.

If his own life and criminal activities

were going to be put on display for the sake of the nation, if his life and family were going to be risked for the very people he'd never trusted in the first place...William wanted to make sure he could disappear off the radar if needed after the storm blew over.

Moving on, deciding not to give Jasper a chance to object, he leaned back and kicked his feet up before continuing.

"The Skull And Crossbones society...or rather TSAC, is a criminal organization that I led for four years after the takedown of the city of Winstrom. Before you start pointing fingers...I had nothing to do with it's terrorist activities, and the moment I learned of them, I resigned. However, that's not why the damn government brought us here today,"

Will admitted, eyeing them all seriously before going on, as if daring one of them to call him out on his involvements.

"Right. Two years ago, the assassination of the British Prime Minister took place, supposedly by a group of Americans. This wasn't exactly true, as the entire thing was staged. Played out to put all the blame on the Americans, making them look like they were in league with the State's government, and shattering the alliance between the countries.

Two months later, a similar event took place, as the British seemingly had hacked the CIA, extracting information on secret operations, valuable nations secrets, and the identities of any and all agents involved. These events have caused the tension, the Cold War type behavior between politicians and citizens of both nations, and the horrors took place right under both the SAS and the CIA's noses. Luckily, it hasn't been enough to convince the secret services that either country would have been attacked by the other for no reason.

TSAC's involvement was probably confirmed when I skipped out, I didn't want any part in causing war, or fighting in one.Though when the Feds showed up, I didn't really have a choice...pick a side, or be killed. The organization's motives are still unclear, but I can tell you this. We - TSAC- never does anything without also benefiting themselves, however often indirectly.

At first the government wanted to apprehend the leaders. But it soon became apparent that they would have to be dealt with more permanently...and the government didn't want blood on their hands. So they have us doing the dirty work, the fucking cleanup crew I guess," Will finished, clenching his teeth as he did. His leg bounced under the table as he let the information seep in.

"We're valuable to the terrorist's cause. We all have proven ourselves unbeatable, therefore making us perfect for undercover work. We are here, because the Feds are out of ideas, and out of options, and their world is slowly crumbling to the ground."

"Holy shit," Vanny breathed, falling into a seat next to an Asian woman.

This had to be a joke. V looked around at the people in the room, focusing her attention on Jasper and William. Neither of the two seemed to be kidding, what with the serious expressions on their faces. This was really happening? Vanessa Santos had really been recruited by the effing government to stop America, a world superpower, and England, a country with one of the best armies in the world, from beginning what could be the next World War III. She pressed her fingertips to her temples, wishing with everything she had that this wasn't true. Sadly, she knew it was, because she wouldn't be there otherwise. She was just a simple thief though, what could she do to help? She had no choice but to succumb to the proposition. They knew everything there was to know about her. There was no way out except for forward, and the path ahead of her was filled with a lot of danger.

But then, what William said last struck her. They were here because they were the best of the best; no one else could pull this job off. She thought about everyone she cared about: her friends, Bobby, Timmy, her uncle... If this war happened, they could all go down. Mother of all things insane, she was actually considering this. After all, she'd never been able to turn down a challenge. Yep, she was really gonna do this. She repeated her earlier proclamation, rubbing her face as she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
James did not want to do this, be a puppet on the strings of the government. How many times he was actually wanted by them was too high to count, staying off the radar worked, or at least he thought it did. He thought of it, biting down on his lip, all he could think about was his little girl at that moment. How in the world was he meant to refuse if the consequences meant jail and having Harley live through a war, never being safe and the government would probably never even care. T.J could easily accept and fail at the job, thus creating World War III, he could refuse and possibly set of World War III, or accept and keep war off the table all together. The odds were not in their favour at all, that much was clear.

T.J felt he had no choice in the situation, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the others in the room, if they were in the same position as he was then they would all be thinking the same as he was. Family, war, jail, all of it, the whole deal. The room was rather silent, and so T.J broke that silence by clearing his throat loudly and standing up straight against the wall. His eyes flickered to Jasper's, "When do we start?" he asked,

Lee wished she could crawl into a hole about now. Though, she suspected she wasn't the only one. Lee had given up her criminal skills several years ago...okay, so maybe she had done a couple things since then, but nothing all that serious. The young woman cast a sideways glance at Will and then at Davin, hating them both at the moment. So even though she believed him when he said he left, it really was Will's fault for bringing her into this... and well, if she hadn't agreed to Davin's stupid plan to take over Winstrom, she probably wouldn't even be in this mess right now. The only consolation was the fact that she wouldn't have to go out onto the battlefield if she was more of a behind-the-scenes worker, which she most definitely was. Not that it made her feel much better, considering Will's newly discovered brother would be hanging out with them. Lee didn't know much about that whole situation, but she really would have preferred to avoid the tension.

Lee felt her anger melding into disbelief. This was such a joke...it had to be. Feds placing such an important task on a bunch of ragtag criminals? Lee glanced around the room. Many of the others seemed just about as pleased as she was. So much for being the best...they caught us, after all. Lee shook her head and folded her arms. There was nothing else to say, nothing else to do. She just had to go with it, whatever it was. Not that she had much to lose anyways.

Davin scratched his head with the butt of his Baretta. They were dealing with the skeletons of William's closet, which he'd only had a taste of knowing. Long ago, the man wrecked several lives just to get into the cloaked society of topic and, to Davin's understanding, they were not this level of dangerous. "Apparently, you two know enough about these bags of bones to take them out yourselves," he seethed, "Why bring us into it. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has someone back home waiting for me. I haven't forgotten that there are lives other than my own to think about."

His head from Jasper to William, and back. "You have a daughter. And you have a niece...did that ever cross your mind as you bolted to the UK, bastard? Or even after working for, leading, that garbage you speak so much about?"

Davin strode over and sat next to Lee. After some consideration, he removed the band from his finger. "I'll do it...for my daughter. But this is strike three." He growled lowly, flicking thr ring at William.

Babble sat and though long and hard about what he heard before standing up and speaking. "I'm in." Odd glares around the room struck him as a shock. "What? Money has little to no value for me, I'll never legally be allowed on the streets without some government force feeding me some anti-insane pill, and I don't have a family to go home to like some of you..." He stood and rubbed his chin. "Honestly I could kill this guy right now and it would end the same way for me, as it will if I don't kill him and go through with this." Babble said pointing to the man giving the lecture on the plan.

He strolled around the group, taking in the way they look and what they were talking about. "The way I see it, When this is over there's only one option for me." His voice changed to a cliche action hero voice as he spoke, "And that's death." He then took his seat and lightly sighed.

"Just thought I'd let you guys know how I felt about this..." He smiled devilishly, his hand clasped together.

-William-

"Wha....Dav?!" Will stared at the other man incredulously. He'd expected Davin to be pissed off, to hate him, maybe even to start throwing things. But William didn't expect this level of anger from his partner. Or maybe he did...but didn't want to think about the possibility.

He opened and closed his mouth, not even able to find words for the situation, catching the ring under his index finger before it rolled off the edge of the table. Curling his fist around it, he sighed shakily before standing, and heading to the door. He needed air, and he needed it now, screw whatever instructions Jasper hadn't given. Will couldn't take all of this at once, there was no way. He'd snap.

The door swing open as he shoved at it, stepping out onto the sidewalk. He'd forgotten his jacket back in the room, but at this point the anger, guilt, shock, and sadness had managed to distract him from the cold. Trying to stay rational, he went over the events in his mind, trying to figure out where he wanted to go with all this.

His brother wasn't dead...which meant he'd killed all those people -innocent people - for nothing.

All his sins had been put on display in front of his spouse, friend, and family member, and he'd been rightly judged.

And his husband basically just left him. On their anniversary. And the entire situation was undoubtedly and justifiably William's fault. His fist was clenched so tight that the ring was actually cutting into his skin, reminding him how idiotic he'd been.

Karma, apparently, did not cut slack, and as if on cue, a drop of water hit his shoulder, followed by several others, until he realized that he'd effectively it ten himself lost in the city and also caught in the middle of a storm.

Cursing, he pulled out his phone, trying to cover it and shield the screen from the falling liquid as he pulled up a GPS, feeling lost in too many different ways. Thunder sounded in the distance, and his hands shook as he attempted to type in locations.

---

-Jasper-

"Eh...he'll be back sooner or later," he said, addressing his brothers behavior.

He blinked, going over the events that had just played out in front of him, pretending not to notice the German's accusations as he noted the reactions of the others. No one wanted to go to jail, that much was obvious. But Jasper suspected that several of them might have actually wanted to prevent a war on their country's turf. Perhaps there was a spark of patriotism that he could fan into a flame...as long as he himself was kept from being burned.

His brother was a problem though. The man was just as headstrong as he was, and if Jasper couldn't get him completely on board...things would definitely go wrong.

"Right then. Now that we've established that you're all going to cooperate, I can tell you how this is going to go.

The information stolen from the CIA is rumored to be up for auction in Russia. Though we are going to recover said secrets, the more prominent goal is to capture and apprehend the people responsible. It shouldn't take long to extract the details of their employer's idem ties and whereabouts," he said, pulling up a picture of the location onscreen.

"This needs to be kept quiet, so rather than send in SWAT or things of the nature, we're sending you lot. The plan is simple. Get in, recover the flash drive, capture it's owners, and get out. It's designed to look like a rival criminal group just stole the info from the thieves, rather than alerting the bastards to the government's position in the matter.

When will this take place you ask? Tomorrow afternoon. After all, the element of surprise is needed to get the jump on the situation. You will be staying here, of course, in the rooms located on the floor below this one. The facility used to be exclusively for training recruits, but has not been used as such for a time. Nevertheless, the rooms remain, and you will find some of your belongings there - we took the liberty of retrieving them for you, just as we provided cover stories for your various areas of work," he added smugly. "This is all I'm permitted to tell you at the moment...more revelations will be supplied after you successfully complete the first mission." He shut his laptop. And turned for the door before remembering something else.

"Oh...and you will all be examined mentally and physically tomorrow morning. Be prepared at six o'clock sharp," Jasper added, before leaving the room, not at all in the mood to answer questions.

undercovernoob updated We bring an ARSENAL with a new update entry:

Moving on...

Okay!
I believe we've gotten off to a fairly good start...I'm just putting this in to keep things moving.

I think we'll have one or two more posts from a couple more people, reactions/reflections and ect. Then, we move on to Day 2 (I'll put in a timeskip to let you know when) and get started on Mission #1.

Just because I know everyone's looking forward to some arse kicking...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Davin looked around at the party, examining each face's reaction to the news they'd just recieved. He then rose from the table, safetied his weapon, and walked to the door. "You heard the man," he stated with his back to the door. "Get your rest. Tomorrow will be a long enough day. I want the best at my back." He said, winking in approval as he breezed out of the door. As he walked down the hall, he let the consequences of his husbands actions sink in. His fist clenched on their own accord, his knuckles bone-white. He really hoped they didn't have to share a room together.

undercovernoob said:
-TIMESKIP to 5:30 AM-

After the fairly abrupt meeting, Jasmine decided to see if she would need a better vehicle then her MR2 for the upcoming mission, because she had plenty of cars to choose from. However, she knew that she needed a strong, yet fast car, which narrowed down her options drastically. She had the choice between her Charger and Challenger. In the meantime however, she decided to do some maintenance work on the MR2 she had brought.

Over the course of the night, Babble re-discovered energy drinks and coffee, black. He got no sleep that night and, instead, roamed the town getting a feel for the environment of the European country. Once he was done exploring, he hung around, carving things into the paint of the car he arrived in. This took him until 5:00 PM when he checked the phone given to him. Finished his work on the expensive car, he was satisfied with his work and made his back to the room, jittery as all hell from the energy drinks. In fact he has one in his hand, and one his his backpack for later.

"Woo! 'Till the break of dawn b*tches!" he yelled to no one in particular, hoping he'd wake up some people in the town.

-William-

There was nothing like listening to System of a Down at five in the morning. He'd had a terrible night after finding his way back in the rain. The loud music was welcome even in the wee hours of the dawn, as he made his way to the garage, hoping to distract himself from the fatigue.

After years of sharing a bed with his lover, it was extremely hard to get to sleep without the comfort of Dav at his side. He actually missed being woken up at two in the morning by the feeling of Charlie sneaking under the covers next to him, or being woken by his husband's snoring. His mind was going through a hell of it's own making at the moment, with the horrors of not so dead brothers, terrorist threats, and divorce looming over his head. It was no wonder the abrupt screaming of the band for his mood so perfectly, one moment his life was up, and the next it was down.

He stepped into the garage, looking around and spotting a woman working on an MR2, and he eyed it enviously.

"She's a beauty," he mused, addressing her car before stepping around to the woman's side and admiring her work, crossing his arms over his chest. Will secretly had a thing for cars, though few people knew about it. He may not have been into racing, but he knew a good set of wheels when he saw one. "Where'd ya get her?"

James had been able to get minimal sleep, it was much more than what he was expecting to get. He spent an hour locked away in his room on the phone with Harley, just listening to the excitement in her voice about what happened at school that day. It hasn't even been a full day and he's already missed his little apartment. What broke his heart was when he told Harley he promised that he would be home soon. When he knew full well that he may die on this crazy job and never be able to see her again. Leaving her just as his ex did. T.J had no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

Five in the morning seemed to come faster than usual, and it couldn't be any more stressful that it did. He rummaged through his things and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, screw any smoking policies they may have had, they couldn't take anything else away from him. He stuck the cigarette between his lips and lighting it quickly, taking a long drag. A groan escaped his lips as he realized that he had the unfortunate luck of getting to have the room next to psycho. Hearing the man yelling only made the stress rise. So he raised to his feet banging loud and hard I the wall that separated the rooms, "Some people like to sleep so shut up!" He yelled before taking another long drag.

undercovernoob said:
-William-
There was nothing like listening to System of a Down at five in the morning. He'd had a terrible night after finding his way back in the rain. The loud music was welcome even in the wee hours of the dawn, as he made his way to the garage, hoping to distract himself from the fatigue.

After years of sharing a bed with his lover, it was extremely hard to get to sleep without the comfort of Dav at his side. He actually missed being woken up at two in the morning by the feeling of Charlie sneaking under the covers next to him, or being woken by his husband's snoring. His mind was going through a hell of it's own making at the moment, with the horrors of not so dead brothers, terrorist threats, and divorce looming over his head. It was no wonder the abrupt screaming of the band for his mood so perfectly, one moment his life was up, and the next it was down.

He stepped into the garage, looking around and spotting a woman working on an MR2, and he eyed it enviously.

"She's a beauty," he mused, stepping around to her and admiring her work and crossing his arms over his chest. Will secretly had a thing for cars, though few people knew about it. He may not have been into racing, but he knew a good set of wheels when he saw one.
Although he did not know, Jasmine did indeed hear his comment. Sadly, she was not looking for a relationship. Ever since her Mother died, Jasmine has been known to only trust in the power of cold, hard-earned cash, even though she didn't have a pressing need for it. Aside from that, the only person in the world that she has ever been known to trust is herself. When it comes to teamwork, she is difficult to work with. After a couple more minutes, she rolled out from under the car and went over to the back and popped the hood. Unlike most cars, the Engine for the MR2 was in the back, which did make it a bit more difficult for her to maintain, but she has owned the car for several years, so she didn't fret over it. "She was a gift." Jasmine responded in a fairly mild yet serious matter.

Vanny shot up from her bed with a gasp, vigilance rushing through her like a current of cold water. At the same time, she's drawn out the Glock from under her pillow and pointed it at the pitch-black nothingness. She released a breath at the false alarm, putting the safety back on her gun as she tucked it back into it's hiding place. She checked the time on her phone, only to see an hour far too early for her to be up. She stared hard at the wall next to her bed, as if the person next door would be able to feel her piercing gaze. "The frick, bruh?" She spoke in a quite, rugged voice. A loud thump and yell had woken her up so suddenly. Who woke up at 5 in the morning, kicking and screaming? Last time she checked, she worked with adults.

It didn't matter. She needed to wake up for that exam thing, and she hadn't been able to sleep most of the night anyway, due to the life-risking circumstances at hand. Vanny supposed she would just have to deal with these kind of rude awakenings, both in the literal and figurative sense. Unfortunately for those that she had to be working with, she'd never been a morning person. Usually, it took her morning routine before she could even be spoken to.

Lazily, Vanny rose from her bed and made herself get prepared for the day, changing into a tank and a pair of mesh shorts. Maybe a quick trip to the gym before the examination would help her ease her mind. Wait, did they even have a gym? Or any sort of training area? She would make sure to ask later. Throwing her hair up into a ponytail, she made her way out into the hallway and hoped to deity that she'd get food before taking any kind of test.

-William-

"Expensive gift," he chuckled, checking out the engine after she popped the hood. Yes, definitely a nice car, obviously in good hands too. He stepped up to her, holding out a hand.

"I'm Will by the way...if you haven't heard from the several angry shouts last night," he joked, though that situation was anything but funny. He had turned his music down to hear her answer, taking one of the earplugs out and throwing it over his right shoulder as he observed. He had avoided the kitchen on purpose before coming down here. Davin was probably asleep, but William wanted to avoid a confrontation for as long as possible, so he'd settled for exploring the place instead. It was a huge underground establishment, each of the floors serving a different unique purpose. There was even an entire level devoted to weapons. The garage had been the last one, which was how he'd ended up here.

undercovernoob said:
-William-
"Expensive gift," he chuckled, checking out the engine after she popped the hood. Yes, definitely a nice car, obviously in good hands too. He stepped up to her, holding out a hand.

"I'm Will by the way...if you haven't heard from the several angry shouts last night," he joked, though that situation was anything but funny. He had turned his music down to hear her answer, taking one of the earplugs out and throwing it over his right shoulder as he observed. He had avoided the kitchen on purpose before coming down here. Davin was probably asleep, but William wanted to avoid a confrontation for as long as possible, so he'd settled for exploring the place instead. It was a huge underground establishment, each of the floors serving a different unique purpose. There was even an entire level devoted to weapons. The garage had been the last one, which was how he'd ended up here.
Because her hands were full, Jasmine was unable to shake his hand and just focused on making adjustments to the engine. Perhaps back in the day, the MR2 was expensive as all hell. "Yeah...you were really loud last night. Oddly enough I was able to sleep through it. Because when I'm tired, I'm tired." It wasn't often Jasmine makes conversation with others, mainly because she got very reclusive following her Mother's Death. "Maybe before we get started on whatever we need to do, I might switch my MR2 in for my Dodge Challenger." Besides her MR2, Jasmine had nine other cars.

The thick darkness felt cold and heavy, pressing its weight down on the girl who was attempting to sleep. Lee stayed there quietly, unable to think of a single thing to do. She could barely see her hand if she held it out in front of her face, and she wondered if the other rooms were as dark as hers. Such shadows reminded Lee of the past- of a darkness that swallowed her soul until she could no longer breathe. She wanted to forget; she had tried so hard to do so. Yet, I am. Here we all are, Lee thought. Why? Why couldn't she ever escape? Maybe this didn't count as criminal activity since it seemed like they would be "the good guys" this time, but there was no escaping the label. Plus, the way that Jasper looked at them, she felt as though their crimes were plastered on their foreheads like neon signs. Why am I so bad at being good? Lee let out an incredulous sigh- was this really happening? It seemed too surreal to be anything but another American action flick. Slowly, Lee got up and searched for the only comfort she could think of at the moment. Her fingers brushed over the smooth keys as she logged in and pulled up her music library. After pressing play, she reclined on the flat mattress once again, but she knew she would not be able to sleep anymore. Lee let the lyrics and tones cover up her emotions, and she felt herself calming into her normal demeanor. The girl suddenly frowned and closed the laptop. She was craving sugar. Lee threw on a jacket over her t-shirt and jeans before heading to the kitchen in search of something to satisfy her sweet tooth.

Davin hadn't slept too well--partly due to the fact that he was so accustom to Will being within arms reach. But mostly, he was still infuriated with all the lies he knew to be associated with the Sanderson name. As he rolled out of bed he stubbed his toe, illiciting a loud yelp that would have woken up anyone who was still asleep. 'There goes my day...' he though as he stemmed the flow of blood accumulating in his sock.

After cleaning and tending the wound, he made his way to a gym and began taking his fustrations out on the closest piece of equipment he could find. A large red punching bag became victim to an assortment of kicks and strikes as Dav put every bit of his fury into his technique. He didn't stop until the bag started to tear. Satisfied with his work, the man began to stretch his muscles out. "Screw him..." he muttered, popping his shoulders in and out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back