• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We bring an ARSENAL

ROUX

Hand of the King
Let's face it-

The government never wants to do it's own dirty work.

The Feds are out of options.

A secret society originating from New York have turned to the dark side, orchestrating things that are significantly lower than their high end operatives. The organization has a knack for staying hidden in plain sight, thriving right under a certain intelligence agency's nose.

The Government would have no chance at stopping these people, but they recently have discovered a significant game changer - not one, but two inside sources.

The time has come where the Feds need the criminal's help, needing them to go undercover and reveal whatever horrible plan is being executed deep in the underworld, because the truth could destroy America...for good.

(UNDER CON)

LOCATIONS

-Liverpool

-Tokyo

-New York

-Rio

-Moscow

-Paris

The BASE

-Stepping out of the elevator...

View attachment 69350

-Boardroom View attachment 69351

-Bedrooms

-Offices

View attachment 69348

-Weapons Room

View attachment 69349

-Lab

View attachment 69347

-Training room

View attachment 69352

-Rpnation rules apply...

-No godmodding.

-No one liners...seriously. I'll eat you.

-Mary Sues will be sued, Gary Stus will be stewed.

-KEEP UP. At least one post every two days.

-Put your OOC IN THE OOC.

-Another thing...make sure you're watching the OOC thread.

-No killing off characters without the owner's say so.

-KNOW YOUR ROLES. The weapons expert isn't going to magically know how to pull off grand theft auto.

undercovernoob updated We bring an ARSENAL with a new update entry:

Take your mark...

Right:
Everyone's first posts should be about getting the call and heading to the rendezvous point (Liverpool England in an office building...there's a hidden base under the building that you'll get to by elevator), whether it be by plane, train, or perhaps you are already in the city. The calls that go out to everyone are basically stating that you've been selected, and either drop everything and get to the location...or go to prison.

Please pay attention to the time of day included in my...
Read the rest of this update entry... 
/October 29th//Thursday//6:15PM/

-William-

He used to enjoy the airport. But he was seeing them way too much nowadays between business trips and social events.

However, Will could only wish he was on either of those right now, and not on his way to some stupid government HQ, blackmailed into participating in what he deemed to be the most ridiculous plan ever. And he'd seen his fair share of ridiculous plans. Adding to the growing suckiness of the situation, he'd received his call smack in the middle of he and his husband's anniversary party, cementing Will's place in the doghouse for God knows how long.

Throwing himself down angrily into a seat on the jet, he rubbed the bridge of his nose as he pulled out his phone and viewed the extremely vague text message he'd sent Davin, trying to apologize while telling the man he'd be alright...not mentioning the fact that he might DIE. Still, he didn't want the German knowing about his past activities, or how he'd been in contact with both American and English intelligence services for the past month. You can fix this, he'd told himself, effectively convincing himself that he was only agreeing to it all to keep both his spouse and daughter safe. Oh, and there's the little fact that if he refused, he'd go to jail for life.

There was no way he was putting his family's life in danger, and if that included lying to them, so be it. He would not allow his little girl, Charlotte, to inherit a hell he created. Dav would hate him for a while, but it was better than seeing the man shot, or worse, dead. Honestly, the deciding factor had been the government claiming they had untold intel on his dead brother...though how Jasper had anything to do with the government he had no idea.

His hands itched for his trusty knives, but obviously he hadn't been able to bring them on the plane. Hopefully they had good weaponry in Liverpool...he was going to kick whoever's idea this was in the face.

Will reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver pendant in the shape of a skull and crossbones. The damned thing had caused him enough trouble to last him a lifetime. The worst part of it all was - it was entirely his fault. But he WOULD fix this. He had to. Because if not, he could say goodbye to his family, his dignity, and even his country.

---

-Jasper-

"I specifically asked you to tell me about this BEFORE the others," the dark haired man growled into his phone as he entered the tubeway.

He clenched the handle of his briefcase so tightly his knuckles were white, and he pushed past the busy underground travelers without mercy as he approached his train.

Jasper didn't like the idea that he was being supplied the location of the rendezvous point an hour after he'd instructed. He didn't like the idea that he'd be working with a bunch of criminals for the duration of the assignment. Or the fact that he was going to be in a room with his younger brother - who probably would kill him on sight - who also also happened to be the key informant for the case he was working.

"Incompetent fools," he muttered under his breath as he ended the call. Did he have to do everything himself? It was bad enough that to nation's worth of secrets were at stake, but now he'd have to threaten a roomful of killers without even being given the time to prepare himself mentally? He wanted to bang his head against the glass of the tube car. Jasper sighed. This wasn't his idea, though it may as well have been a punishment for going rogue on his last mission. But just because he nearly blew up Tokyo didn't give the higher ups the right to throw him in the ring of fire...

The Beretta 92fs in his trench coat pocket tapped against his thigh as the train moved. He closed his eyes as he went over the words he planned to say, going over all the possible reactions of the...ah...team.

Jasper smiled as the train came to a stop, popping the collar of his coat as it did so. Time to resurrect, he thought grimly, before stepping into the platform and making his way up the stone stairs, then onto the streets of Liverpool.

Last edited by a moderator:
T.J had gotten the call late, nearly waking up his daughter from swearing so loudly into the phone. It was blackmail! They were giving him two choices, and it was a loose loose situation, he got out and didn't want to be pulled back in, he wanted to live his life and get on with the killing. He knew there really wasn't a choice for him though, he had to go or risk loosing his five year old daughter. Which he was not about to do. He explained to his neighbor Whitney that he had to go out of town suddenly, and if she could watch over Harley while he was gone. Then as much as he hated himself for it, he said his goodbyes being sure to tell her how much he loved her and that he would call every night.

"I promise I'll be back, baby," he said to her softly, brushing back her brown curls. James gave her a key to the apartment if there was anything that she needed. "I love you so very much," he added, pressing a kiss to her forehead. He stood up and smiled to Whitney before making his way out of the complex. He had called a cab and it was now waiting to bring him to the airport. T.J did not want to leave, why would he? Sighing, he threw his bad into the backseat of the cab and took a long journey to the airport.

It was an hour until he could actually board the fight, two in the morning and grumpy as hell, he boarded the plane. Everyone around knew he wasn't being a happy camper on the plane, and narrowly avoided him. "Yay, England here I come," he grumbled to himself. Then the even longer journey to the land across the water.

"That one, Babble." A guard across the room pointed to Babble who was siting at a table playing cards with himself. "That's the one the guy called about." Another guard made his way over to Babble and stood him up. "You got any friends in Liverpool boy?"

Babble sat and took in the question as the cards that were on his lap fell off and onto the ground. "I've never...hmm...never been to Liverpool." He went to pick up the cards but only got a few before the guard straightened him back up.

"Well that's where you're going bud. Grab all your stuff, you're leavin' now." The guard let his collar loose and Babble went to pick up the rest of the cards he didn't get before. The guard then marched him to the exit of the insane facility.

"Why am I going-" His sentence was interrupted by the guards throwing him into the back of a van. "-To Liverpool?" He continued without skipping a beat. His question was never answered. He soon realized that Anderson, a guard whom he enjoyed annoying, was the driver of the van. "Mr. Anderson..." Babble imitated Agent Smith from the movie The Matrix as he said this. "Why am I going to Liverpool?" Anderson remained silent. The hour drive from Wallasey, England to Liverpool, England was a long, and annoying drive for Anderson.

Thursday, October 29th, 2014, 6:15pm, Portland, OR USA

It has been nearly six years since her mother passed away, Elite Street Racer and Professional Criminal Jasmine Minamoto was still mourning. Although it did not impair her focus, there was still deep wounds in her heart, one inflicted by her Mother's death and another inflicted by her Father. Yes, her own Father, who betrayed her ten years ago. What did he do? He chose another woman over his own daughter, that's what. When she was fifteen, he kicked her out after she had gotten into an argument with her Stepmother, whom she has disliked since she was in Junior High School. She could only still remember that fateful day. Today, she was in a Taxi. Right now, she was just on her way to the Cemetery. She just wanted to make a quick stop there to pay respects to her Mother before leaving for London.

Ten years earlier; July 15th, 2004

Following an argument with her Stepmother, Jasmine's Father pulled her aside. "Jasmine, starting in August...You are no longer welcome in this house." Jasmine was shocked to hear her own Father say such a thing. "What...But...But why?" She stared at him in disbelief. "Because you keep disrespecting Anna. I...I'm just done with it. I can't take it anymore. You guys fight way too much." He really was fed up with the two women fighting and was put in a very difficult position. This was probably the hardest decision that he would ever have to make in his life. Jasmine shook her head, heartbroken by her Father's words. When she got upstairs and went into her room, tears reached her eyes. She then started packing, deciding that she'd leave now so she wouldn't have to later. She grabbed her cellphone and called her Aunt. "Hey, Aunt Kim? Can you pick me up and take me to Mom's house?" she asked. "Why, what's wrong?" Jasmine bit her lip. "My Dad's kicking me out and I have no one to turn to and no where to go." Her aunt sighed. "Alright, I'll be there by sunset. I have to do a few things first. Go ahead and start packing your bags, I'll be taking the SUV. See you soon, niecy." After setting her phone down, Jasmine started packing everything that belonged to her; her clothes, posters, everything. She then looked out the window while folding her clothes. A few hours later, when her Aunt showed up, her Dad got surprised after seeing that her room was practically emptied. "Where are you going?" her Father asked as she handed everything to her Aunt. "You're choosing that bitch over me? Your own...Your own flesh and blood? I can't believe you, Father, I'm just gonna leave. I'm done with you, Dad. Stay away from Mom and get the hell out of my life." She grabbed her Purse and pushed passed him. "Wait...Jasmine..." Her Dad tried to stop her. "Get your hand off of me. Don't touch me." She said coldly. "I don't ever want to see your face ever again. I don't care what the reason is. I don't care if Grandpa's on his deathbed, I don't want to be anywhere near you!" She threw his hand off of her, threw her housekey at his foot, flung the door open and jumped into her Aunt's car...

Present Day

After paying respects to her Mother, she went straight to the Airport. That Taxi Ride did cost her quite a bit. But it didn't matter, she had plenty 0f money to throw around. A lot to throw around. Rather then dealing with Security and everything, she was just taking her Private Jet. The Car she had decided to take with her to London was her 1991 Toyota MR2, since it was the easiest to transport compared to her other cars. With her Passport and everything good to go, she boarded her flight and got ready to the Glamorous City London.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami, Florida//Sean//

He hadn't been expecting a call in the middle of his brother's wedding reception. He definitely hadn't been expecting a call in the middle of his Best Man speech. The thing, however, that topped off his unexpected events for the day was the threat to throw him in jail if he didn't cooperate. It hadn't even been the fact that he was going into a life-threatening situation that bothered him the most - no, that he could handle. The knowledge that he would have to leave Leo on his most important day was what got him. Despite Sean's own initial anger towards the situation, his brother had been completely understanding. His new brother-in-law, Tye, hadn't seemed very bothered by the news. While Sean continuously apologized, he said his goodbyes. He only approached Katlynn and the couple, wanting to leave with as little commotion as possible. "You take care of my little brother," he told Tye, keeping his face at its most serious as he had in a very long while. He was met with a head-on stare.

"Don't worry about him; take care of yourself," Tye had said. A nod had been the only visible response before Sean left.

Catching the nearest flight out of Florida, Sean found himself on a plane not even thirty minutes after leaving the reception. Having been given such tight conditions, he only allowed himself to pack a few things so he could get to Liverpool as soon as possible. However, he was not about to go into unknown territory without his arsenal. No way was he going to work with the government's stuff. Knowing that airport security would have exploded before letting him on the plane with his weapons, he put a friend in charge of ammunition transports. His collection was being sent on a private plane, set to land in England not long after Sean did.

"Sitting in a room full of strangers, thousands of feet up above deep, deep ocean really is fun, isn't it?" he asked the man next to him, turning his head.

1359998878111802_animate.gif

"Young man, I am clinging to my seat. Please don't make it worse," the man had said. It was then that Sean noticed how pale his neighbor was.

This is going to be a fun flight, I can already tell.

Nice, France\\Celine\\

Breathe in, breathe out. This is nothing more than a small rabbit a few hundred yards away - you have hit much smaller, Mademoiselle. Aceline leveled her rifle's scope with her cheekbone, glancing at the small dot in the distance before it became a much clearer shape. The small animal was cleaning itself, its small paws working quickly at the furry face that would soon be lifeless on the limp body. She took in a steadying breath, her finger shifting to hover just above the trigger. As she was about to fire, a sudden vibration ran through her leg. Then another - and another. It had startled her, nearly making her fire without intending to. "Ta gueule!" Annoyed, Celine set the rifle down. She looked up at where the rabbit had been as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. The rabbit was gone. "Je vais à gut quiconque est sur l'autre extrémité de cet appel. Damn cellphone," she hissed, standing from her spot behind a large bush and turning to walk back to her car, grabbing her weapon as she went. "Yes, what do you want?"

The train never had been Celine's favorite mode of transportation, but she found that it was much better than a plane. Far less crowded, which meant less people to deal with. She had driven to a station in Monte Carlo, paying her way onto a non-stop train on its way to Calais, France. Once she reached the town, she was met by a pilot she had called while on the train. The man seemed to want nothing but a nice conversation from Celine. She didn't like that one bit. "Shut your mouth and fly the stupid plane," she growled to him, her green eyes set in a cold stare. "I do not have the time for your prattling and would much rather jump out and get to Liverpool myself than listen to it."

tumblr_mmmyd6Qxis1r8rx02o1_500.gif

"Whatever you say, mademoiselle," had been the reply. The pilot even gave a chuckle with it. He was set with a steady glare the whole flight to Liverpool.​

Vanny was in the middle of one of her shifts when she got the call. She was in between whipping up some orders, so she let it die before it started to ring again. Eventually, when she got around to answering, the man had addressed her in the most frightening way possible: by her real name. She remembered the way panic flooded her chest almost immediately. No one should've known it; to her friends, she was simply Vivienne Nicholsen, the bartender with nice shoes. She was rendered speechless, but so many questions waited on the tip of her tongue. The man on the other side, however, hadn’t given her time to recover. He began explaining his purpose, short and sweet. He was with the Feds--they knew her history, what she’d done, and could sentence her to life for all of the crimes she committed… but they weren’t going to, so long as she agreed to cooperate with them and head to Liverpool ASAP. She couldn’t even ask why before he hung up on her.

Less than an hour later, she’d contacted her friend Bobby about a plane ride to England. He owned a private hangar with a plane, and she knew she could trust him, and that he'd keep her leave on the DL. She'd asked for some vacation time from work, which should've been enough since she didn't really vacation much.

“England?” he’d said, a bewildered expression on his face. “Now correct me if I’m wrong Princess, but ain’t that a little posh for a girl like you? I’d always imagined you calling a favor in to go to Italy or somethin’.”

Vanny rolled her eyes, unloading her luggage from his truck. “Bobby, I called you because you don’t ask questions. Don’t make me regret it.”

He sighed, helping her with her stuff and packing it into the plane. “I only asked because your uncle told me to watch out for you.”

“My uncle hasn’t talked to me in years, Pops.” She glanced at him. "All you need to know is that I've got friends there. And what if I had a change of heart? England's pretty chill. I hear the food's good."

Her friend frowned. “Alright, fine, I’ll let you do what you do. Ya gotta promise to keep in contact though, aight? You know Timmy’s gonna miss you.”

She hesitated, then hopped into passenger seat of the small plane. “Timmy’ll be fine. I’ll call whenever I can. Can we go now? I got people to meet, places to be.”

Bobby looked like he was ready to ask her another question, but he decided against it. He got onto the plane and started it up, trying not to seem too disappointed.

Vanny pretended not to notice. Bobby was like a father to her, and she didn’t like lying or keeping secrets from him. He’d been too generous over the years, and it just didn’t seem fair to Vanny that she had to treat him this way. But she was roaming into uncharted territory this time--she had no idea what the Feds wanted from her, and she sure as hell didn’t want her friends involved.

Worcester, Massachusetts//6:30pm

Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ring, ring!

Lee didn't even look up as the phone rang on the side of the wall. Someone else would take the call, she figured. The female pretended to be busy as she noticed a coworker answer. The corners of her mouth turned upward a few degrees, satisfied about not picking up the phone until she noticed the coworker's expression. Lee stared back, a bit confused as the man mouthed that she needed to take this call. Lee shook her head, figuring it was some angry customer that he didn't want to deal with. The coworker shook a fist at her and continued to silently argue with the woman until she gave in and waited to receive the caller. Lee's voice turned pleasant as she asked how she could help the caller, and she noticed her coworker shake his head in disgust as he retreated back to his work station. Lee's false cheeriness started to sink as she heard the news. Liverpool? What? "Um, with all due respect, sir...I would rather not- oh, I see..." Lee bit her bottom lip upon hearing the Fed's words. Ouch. Okay, so she had done some shady things in the past, but he really didn't need to bring all that up again, did he? Apparently so, and it was working. Plus the fact that this was of the utmost importance to begin with...

"So, you're leaving now?"

Lee turned after she had hung up and was greeted by the coworker who had initially answered the phone. "Yeah, I- wait...what exactly did he tell you?" she asked. The other man shrugged. "Just that you were necessary for some high profile government type work and that you had to leave immediately for England and such. Why?" Lee felt herself relax a little. "Okay, well I guess I'd better go tell the boss I need time off..." she replied, evading the question.

Lee clocked out, since it was the end of her shift anyways. She grabbed her jacket, anticipating the cold weather outside. Lee sighed to herself, not really looking forward to the packing. Not that she had much in the first place, but still. Though surprisingly enough, Lee was honestly looking forward to traveling abroad. She didn't know if she would ever get to see much of England, but she hoped there might be some time for that.

"Hey, wait!" her coworker stopped her before she left. Lee turned and looked at him expectantly. "What?" she asked impatiently. "Lee...what's going on?" he asked quietly. "Are you in some sort of trouble? I mean, I didn't hear much, but it sounds like serious business, and that guy said he tried your private line first and you didn't pick up...and now you're catching the first flight to Liverpool?" Lee frowned. There was a reason it was called personal business- she wasn't about to tell it to some guy she worked with, even if she did know the specifications. She shrugged and opened the door, allowing a cold gust of wind to enter the shop.

"All I know is I'd better be getting some complimentary tea for this."

Babble enjoyed the hour long trip to Liverpool, he tormented Anderson the whole way; plucking hairs from his head, quieting Agent Smith lines from The Matrix movies, and asking "Why am I going to Liverpool?" Repetitively. The truth was, Anderson didn't know why. All he knew was that for driving babble to Liverpool, he'd get a bigger paycheck.

"I don't know why, Babble." He finally answered once at the location in Liverpool given to him.

"But why-" he mimicked Agent Smith again, "Mr. Anderson?" His voice returned to normal and Babble threw himself against the grate that divided him and Anderson. "You're supposed to know everything!" He began yelling.

Babble felt the truck come to a stop. "Are we there? Are we there? Is this it? Let me out!" He took a running start that the back door of the truck and jump kicked it. The door didn't budge but Babble's body slammed against the floor of the truck. "Ouch!" The door opened and men were lined up on with side waiting to escort him.

"This way sir." One of the men said.

Babble stepped out, hands still cuffed. "Red carpet? For me? You shouldn't have!" He tossed Anderson a nickel, "Thank you cabby! Keep the meter runnin'!" Babble started to follow the men.

-Jasper-

"And I'm still early. Typical," Jasper stated, striding out of the elevator and into the facility. He passed several offices, a weight room, even more offices, and a lab before finally ending up in the board room. The HQ resembled an underground glass box, with white floor and white walls, and the occasional starkness of black. So very modern, he supposed, but then, what else were you to expect from a place like this?

Jasper moved to the head of the table, setting the case on top and pulling his MacBook Air from its clutches. He made himself busy pulling up each and every file on the merry little band that he'd been forced to join, going through it all for the hundredth time. He'd memorized all of it the moment he'd gotten his hands on them of course, but far be it from him to forget to double check. He was about to close the last of them out when his eyes landed on his brother's. He lingered, reading it in depth again, feeling - guilt? Regret? - as he did so. He sighed after a moment, before picking up his phone and sending out a mass text to the others, eyeing the time.

The password for the lift is 14112. You are all very late. Feel free NOT to take your time.

-J

---

-William-

He pulled out his iPhone and glared at the screen.
Late? Seriously? There wasn't even a specified time! J...maybe he was the one orchestrating all of this. If so, Will had a few dozen four letter words for him when he found the prick.

He'd gotten off the plane about an hour ago, flinching at the already freezing air of the city as he came from the airport to the car that had been waiting for him. He was cold, annoyed, and the snotty text hadn't helped at all. After the day's events, he was starting to want to throw the piece of technology out of the BMW's window.

The American's body snapped forward against the seatbelt as they came to an abrupt stop. "And NOW there's traffic. Karma is raining some serious s*** on me today," Will yelled to no one in particular, rubbing the sore spot on his neck that he'd gotten from the belt. He wished he had his friend Lee's technological abilities...he'd have looked up the Agent that was supposedly accompanying them, if only to have a face to direct his frustration toward.

Well damn, he was use to the bitter weather from living in Ireland but here it was almost colder. He ended up in Liverpool almost four hours after the call, not able to get his sleep on the plane. T.J had no idea where he was going, but there was someone there to pick him up, and so he went with them willingly. As he arrived at the building he made the call to his daughter, standing outside the doors. It was the exact conversation you'd expect, how'd you sleep? Have fun at school, Don't get into trouble. etc.

The man that drove him waited -rather impatiently he must add- watching him speak with a disgusted look on his face. As he hung up the phone he was all but shoved through the doors and his phone went off again. Almost laughing at the text, they've threatened him enough what more could they take if he was a little late? James shoved the phone back into his pocket allowing himself to be usher to the board room. The man that drove him gave two knocks before opening the door. T.J only saw one man -who he expected to be this 'J' from the text- and gave a much too false smile. "Tyler Jame Hetherwood, sir," he said and left the room. James waited until he was gone and corrected the man, "Actually it's just T.J, or James, whichever you prefer. But I mean if you want to threaten me if you can't call me by my name go ahead," he said scrunching up his nose as he paced around the room, "And what's up with all the late bullcrap? It would seem to me you and I are the only ones here," he said obviously studying the room that he was in.

Babble heard a phone ring. As Anderson's truck pulled away, babble turned around to see one of the men with his arm extended toward Babble and in his hand was a cell phone, Babble snatched it and looked at the message. "Hmph!" He read the message. "Again, late for h-what?" He chuckled to himself. He put the phone in his pocket. "Gentlemen," He let a long and dramatic pause draw out. "I am late. Now how am i supposed to get to..." He pulled out the phone and pulled up the address again. "Here?!" He shoved the phone in one of the men's face.

"Mr. ...Babble... We have prepared transportation for you." The man turned and pointed to a cherry red Ferrari 458 Italia. "Our driver will take you there now." the same man said looking and nodding at the driver.

Babble strolled over to the driver, took a very suspicious look around, and snatched the keys from the man's hand. To his surprise, no one made a move. "You guys stupid or somthin'?" He got no response. He strolled over to the car, keys in hand, and looked it over with a face of disgust. He swiped the side of the car with the key, the red paint peeing off and collecting at the tip of the metal key. "I hate red cars..." He grinned and carved his name into the hood. "Babble!" He announced as he read the flawless cursive inscription on the hood.

The men stayed standing.

Babble laughed before getting in the driver's seat of the car and starting the engine. "You! Come!" He picked out a man at random and threw him the phone. The man got in the car. "You navigate! I've never driven a European car before!" He chuckled as the man tried his best to give the directions to Babble while he drove like a mad man. Before long, they were at the location, Babble stepped out of the car, the man took a deep breathe, and Babble started for the lift. He still had the keys for the car in hand as he punched in the code and the lift took him to his final destination. As the lift door opened, he saw a few silhouettes standing in the middle of the room. He mimicked Jack Nicholson from The Shining, "Heeere's Johnny!" He yelled and started to approach the figures. He started humming, "Guess who's back, back again..."

-Jasper-

"Ugh, another nickname," Jasper scowled, not looking up from his computer.

"So you're the brawn...obviously. You can't even put a bloody sentence together properly," he scoffed, shrugging off his coat and throwing it in a chair before rolling up the sleeves of his black shirt and resuming the previous typing.

"As for the text. Obviously telling you lot that you're late gets you here faster. I mean look at you, Tyler, you got here right after I did," Jasper pointed out, his slim fingers flying over the keyboard. He looked up briefly, his piercing green eyes surveying the man quickly before returning to the computer screen. He hoped they would get better as they trickled in...because criminal number one was not at all impressive.

Just in time, Jasper's head snapped up again to eye the second one to intrude his peace and quiet - though he quite liked Eminem. He decided to spare the man from his words by not acknowledging him at all.

T.J was quick to look at the man, eyes narrowed into a glare, "I can and will kill you with that jacket of yours, so learn to shut up," he said. It was prissy little snobs that got to him, always thinking themselves higher than him, just because he had nothing compared to them. Well, his nothing meant the world to him, and T.J was not one to hesitate to put anyone in their place. How the man looked at him, he could easily see he was unimpressed as his eyes went back to the computer. A bitter chuckle came from his lips as he shook his head, "I guess I should have slowed down then if I knew you were going to be this much of a prick."

James turned his attention to the new person in the room, at least he seemed somewhat decent, obviously not working for the man that brought them here. Well, if he wasn't working for the man that meant there were others who had received the call as well. But how many more? Was it just the one? Why would the Feds call in some Swedish man and a highly wanted killer, it made no sense to him. He wasn't arguing, just as long as he wasn't put back in behind bars where he wouldn't be able to see Harley.

Babble comically skipped to the man's desk and tossed the cell phone onto his keyboard. "I have one question for you." Babble leaned on the desk and started playing with a pencil. "It's very important." The man looked very annoyed.

'Leave him alone Babble, you'll find out soon enough.' His subconscious yelled at him.

Babble ignored his thoughts and asked a question. "Are you responsible for that?" he pointed at the phone. "If yes...are you stupid? Cause right now I'm looking at who is dumb enough to let this lady killer out of his cage." He pointed to his face as he referred to himself as the lady killer. He then growled at the man. "But seriously now..." Babble strolled around and turned the computer screen toward his own face. "Why am I here?"

He saw another man in the room. "Hail!" Babble yelled and saluted like Hitler. He then chuckled and extended his arm. "Howdy there partner! I don't suppose you know why I'm here. I can't get jack-sh*t out of 'ol Debbie Downer over here."

Upon disembarking her Private Jet, Jasmine's pilots threw her the keys to her MR2. She left the Airport in a hurry. However, it was not enough to make London Police suspicious. She quickly raced to Liverpol despite the massive amount of traffic. Although she managed to get Police Attention, she was able to quickly lose them thanks to her maneuvers and the Cop chasing her ended up crashing into another car anyway. "They don't call me a Hashiraya for nothing." She quickly sped off to go find the Hideout. When she drove into the lift, Jasmine punched in the code and just waited as it went down. "Oh its great to be back. I'm the best Street Racer to ever come out of Tokyo..." How Jasmine picked up Street Racing was a Summer Trip in Japan and that her Uncle used to be a Stock Car Racer himself. She got to try out many exotic cars as well, with her favorite being the 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, which she would love to own someday. Maybe when she retires? Who knows. As the lift made it to its destination and the gates opened, she drove her car in slowly, not wanting to run any of the furniture over. Finally, she shut off the engine and stepped out of the car.

Ha! Lee raised her eyebrows at the rude text message, giving a small, amused snort. She sat in her seat, ignoring the flight attendant that was going over the routine emergency procedures prior to departure. 'No problem- I'll just grow a pair of wings and fly there in no time. Better yet, I'll use my teleportation device. If you wanted me there sooner, you could've stuck me on a faster plane or something.' Lee's finger hovered over the send button, but she refrained from sending the text. This was a federal agent, after all, and she should probably have more respect for such a person. Although she had already been blackmailed and classified as a criminal, she felt that it would be unwise to start off on the wrong foot. After Lee suppressed the need to reply sarcastically, her next instinct would be to trace the number. Yet again, she remembered that a government entity would either be untraceable or probably wouldn't allow for someone like her to find useful information about the caller. So, the girl just sighed and slept through the plane flight.

Shortly after the plane landed, Lee found herself in a car, riding to an unknown destination. She asked a few questions but gave up when she received no answers. After getting through security and the whole bit, Lee entered the meeting room. She was a bit uncertain, for once. Though she had done ops like this before, none of them had been in such...nice places. Instead, she was used to the city streets and run-down apartments for headquarters. On the way in, she caught a glimpse of another young lady but had not been allowed to waste time meeting her; her escorts had rushed her inside rather quickly. Lee noticed that she was not alone, but instead was the fourth person to enter the room. Four was a good number to be, she figured. Guessing by the size of the room, they were expecting more people- so it was likely she wasn't last, though she had also been spared the awkwardness of being first to arrive. Lee's initial reaction was examine and observe the other team members without even introducing herself. Besides, they probably knew who she was, right? Then again, she herself hadn't been informed of the other parties involved in this operation, so maybe not. However, the one who was obviously a Fed should know- they found her, after all. Lee blinked in brief shock as her eyes fell upon said man. He reminded her of someone she knew for some reason, though she was certain she had never met him before. "Will...?" she said to herself, barely audibly before blinking and shaking her head slightly. Lee said nothing else, since it was clear to her that they were waiting on others to arrive before any questions would be answered. She selected a seat slightly apart from the others, since she was fond of her personal space, and waited patiently.

Liverpool, England//Sean//

"Alright, cool your jets, mate," Sean chuckled, having just read he text he had received. He had been met at the airport by some men in suits, which he assumed were supposed to intimidate him. The only one who did was the one that was driving him to his destination, who had smiled at him while all the others kept their straight and incredibly boring faces. People who could keep a job such as one in the government and could still smile - even if forced - were people Sean skeptically told himself not to trust. "You're either a rookie or have been on the team for a really long time, but either way - I do believe something dreary is in your future," he had said, wiping the smile off of the driver's face. In retrospect, Sean should have probably kept his mouth shut, as the man had set an unbreakable scowl onto his features after. However, Sean didn't take notice. He had been too busy admiring the buildings and gloomy weather of England, a nice change from the sunny heat of Florida, to realize that he had caused his chauffeur to feel upset.

When they reached their desired location, Sean was ushered out of the car and into an official looking building. He glanced around as he followed the man who had driven him, eyebrows going up as he took in the decor. "Would it kill any of you to put up a painting or something? Maybe one with a little color," he joked, grinning as he bounded after his silent companion. He was lead to a security guard, to be patted down and searched. As the search went on, he laughed and wiggled away, pretending to be flustered. "Hoo, officer please. I just got out of a relationship. I appreciate the interest, however." Before he left the guard, he had the knife he keeps strapped to his leg taken away. "Aw, and I had just managed to get that past customs. Ah well."

When the two finally reached a meeting room, Sean's lovely guide left him. The Australian glanced around the room, noting that there were already four other people in it. He cleared his throat in a polite manner before stepping in and glancing around. He brought his hands in front of himself and cracked his knuckles.​

-Jasper-

"Oooh, death by Armani. I'm quivering in my Tommy Hilfiger crew socks," Jasper replied flatly, removing the cell phone that had been tossed onto his keyboard with his index finger and thumb before turning the screen back towards himself.

"I hope you've put your daughter through a good day-care, because she's certainly not going to learn anything useful from you," he added, before addressing the other man, who was obviously a complete mental case.

"No. No way in the nine realms of hell was this my plan. I sent the message so you'd be able to get in, but this ridiculous operation is my boss's business." Jasper finally straightned himself up, satisfied with whatever he'd been working on, as he watched the others come in. Exactly how many people did we need? He thought bitterly. He knew, but it continued to irritate him. He fixed his eyes on each of the chosen again, pulling up the files on hem mentally, and making deductions as he went, still refusing to sit down, favoring his spot at the front of the room. They'd better be useful.

"I don't have a daughter," T.J lied easily. It was a good little knack he had going for him. "So I don't know what makes you think I do," if this man was able to easily know that he had a daughter, who else would know? James did not want her to be put in trouble, she deserved the most normal life as possible, without know that he was a killer. The neighbour -Whitney- she knew, how? Because she helped him before when he was on the run in Detroit. And she wasn't hesitating to help him again. Which is why she accepted Harley so easily.

James huffed out a sigh, leaning up against one of the white walls, glaring at the man behind the computer, it was obvious he didn't like him. So he was going to make that statement clear as day. The only reason he agreed to this stupid thing was so he would be bac in jail. He watched as more people came in, and of course, to be a criminal he had to know a criminal, which is precisely why faces were looking somewhat familiar to him, he researched international criminals before just for a little fun and only a few of these people were looking familiar. Sighing loudly, T.J crossed his arms over his chest tapping his fingers repeatedly on his bicep as he waited for whatever this was to begin.

Vanny huffed, looking up at the big ugly office building in front of her. She knew that these were the Feds she was dealing with, but what would they want with her at an office building? She double checked the address to make sure she had it right, having received a text message of instructions a few hours into the plane ride.

On another note, her first arrival in England had been swell. The city of Liverpool was beautiful; even Bobby agreed. He'd been reluctant to drop her off at the sketchy landing base he'd been approved for, but she assured him she would be fine.

She walked up the steps of the building and pushed open the glass doors, suitcase and backpack in hand, only to be further amazed at the sophistication inside. Yes, she'd been to plenty of fancy buildings in her thieving days, but this was the first time she'd been a welcomed guest. "Welcomed" being the operative word.

She smiled politely at the man sitting behind the front desk as she approached him. "Hi, I'm here for a meeting. Could you point out the elevators?"

He seemed busy and was speaking rapid-fire Spanish into a telephone, but he made a gesture towards the left anyways. Pursing her lips, she thanked the man and headed towards that direction.

She glanced back at the man and scoffed, shaking her head. The nerve these people had, calling her out like this and forcing her against her will to come to a foreign country without even the beginning of an explanation. She slammed her hand onto the elevator button to call it, pulling out her phone again to check the code they'd given. Once it dinged open, she stepped inside, suitcase dragging along behind her, and slapped the numbers necessary.

She frowned at the number pad. "Man, why's it gotta be so complicated?" The elevator doors closed and started moving downwards, and she felt her stomach flop. "I hate elevators."

She nearly ran out of the metal box when she reached her floor, looking around for the meeting room she'd been told about. There was an entourage of suited men coming her way, and she bristled, but calmed down when she realized they were just escorting someone. She decided to follow them, her instincts telling her that it wasn't just a coincidence.

Eventually, they led her to a room filled with several other people. Her eyebrows shot up to her hairline, and she moved aside as the group of suited men left. A thought suddenly occurred to her. "Why didn't I get any escorts?" She asked herself quietly.

She dismissed the question as unimportant. It didn't matter; she was already there anyways. She turned towards the others in the room. Not knowing what to do, she stood there, in the doorway, waiting for someone to address her. She didn't know whether or not to talk to these people; they were strangers, possibly Feds. Although a few of them looked a bit more scraggly and unsophisticated than she'd imagined Feds to appear, but what did she know?

//Sean//

"Alright, if I'm going to be here then I'm going to ask questions," Sean suddenly said, breaking his silence. He had been watching the faces in the room, and upon seeing that only two of the non-official looking people chose to speak - he decided to change that. "First question, where the hell is the bathroom. I was stuck on a flight with an old and terrified man from New Jersey and the only way to calm him down was to drink all the plane's liquor with him." His arms moving to cross over his chest, Sean raised an eyebrow at the man who seemed to be the target of the evening(as he noticed by the threats the guy had received.) He let his lips fall into an easy smile. "You know, J - I'm assuming that you're J because you're the only suit in here - you're not that bad to look at but I had been sort of busy when you sent out that call. Maybe we can swap personal numbers and continue this exchange when I get back to where I'd like to be - you know, anywhere but here." Clearing his throat, his smile faded. He switched his easy gaze to a slightly narrowed one as he quickly scrutinized the people around him.

"Which brings me to my second question: Why am I, specifically, here?" he continued, the momentary pause in his speaking more than enough for him to continue. He let himself fall into a calm smirk again. "I don't see why I need to be standing in the middle of tea and scones territory." Other than the pause to study the others in the room, Sean didn't falter as he asked his questions. He ran his hand through his hair, finally stuffing his other hand into his pocket and shifting into a seemingly relaxed stance as he waited for anyone to answer - or say anything, really.​

He cleared his throat. "It's Jasper. Jasper Theodore Sanderson, and I'm only being honest because I know almost everything of importance about you - all of you" he announced, looking over the room again pointedly before turning back to the man he presumed to be Sean, his ears picking out the slight Australian accent and matching the face with the name. He ignored the comment about swapping numbers, as that would only lead to more uncomfortable subjects, and focused on business.

"I will reveal your reason for being here when everyone arrives, so I don't have to explain the situation a hundred times like an inexperienced schoolteacher," he muttered, checking his watch again. He did not, nor has ever, appreciated his time being wasted, and he rubbed the bridge of his nose impatiently. How many times had he scolded William about his tendency for being late? Millions. Threaten his life and his brother would still manage to waste precious minutes...or hours.

Jasper tapped his fingers on the table, wondering how such an unruly and drastically different group of people were going to have to come together to save the world as they knew it. Even after trying to talk sense into some of his colleagues, they still felt there was no other option. Well at least no other clean option. The government seemed to be out of ideas...déjà vu.

"So you mean to say theirs more? More than us right now? I'm standing in a room made up of criminals and a fed, how is this in anyway suppose to be comforting?" T.J asked, rhetorically of course. "It has to be a little uneasy for you," he said making a face. He wanted to leave, but he knew that he wasn't the only one who wanted to leave. "I agree with Muscles over here," he jabbed a thumb behind him and in Sean's direction, "I would much like to be anywhere but here." He leaned his back against the wall as huffe out a sigh. When he got out this was not suppose to happen. It was called getting out for a reason. Harley was probably worried as to why her dad woke her up in the middle of the night saying e had to leave. It wasn't a comforting thought. James knew b the look on Whitney's face before he left that she knew he might not be back. Which at this point was a high possibility, being kille by the Feds to kill this fed. It was a fair trade right? Right.

Dav looked out of the plane as it touched down on European ground. It wasn't home, but it was close enough. Charlotte had been packed and brought to the in-laws, no explanation required. Davin sighed, looking down at his cellphone for the thousandth time. The last two text messages had been the catalyst for the exceedingly reluctant use of their private jet:

One from an unknown number, claiming to be a federal agent.

The other from Will.

His husband had decided to leave with not much of an exuse. Davin should have been angry, or upset about the sudden departure-- this hadn't been the first time. All the German could think about was Willie's safety. He turned the white gold ring that was settled on his left hand. The opauge Topaz stone glimmered in the light, bringing back all the memories of everthing they'd been through.

As the plane quietly came to a stop, he picked up his cellular and sent out two text messages in rapid sucession:

One to his best friend, Lee, asking her if she had been contacted as well.

And one to William, demanding to know where the hell he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back