• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We are the Sentinels

Luna

BlackSwan said:
Parker furrowed his brow. That was very un-Ollicent like. She had never just walked away calmly. Humming, parker pulled Luna tighter to him "don't worry about it. I'll deal with her..." he mumbled. Then shook the thought from mind. "Now where do you wanna eat. Your options are, Italian, Italian or Olive garden. Your choice." He grinned, giving her a chaste kiss.
@Jasil
Luna draped her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Damn so many choices.... Hmmm, Italian."

She grinned and kissed him again.

@BlackSwan

Parker grinned back and lifted her easily into his arms. The muscles on his biceps flexing slightly. "Alrighty then! I'll take you to my favorite restaurant of all time then!" He cheered

@Jasil

Mare smiled, at the guitar and continued to play. She played until her fingers went numb and her eyes felt swollen. Soon her movements began to slow and yawns began to slip out

@ColeTurtle

Parker snickered "I'm just saying, If he didn't want food in his face, he shouldn't have put it so close to him in his lame ass attempt at flirting. " Parker unlocked the door to the "Flower shop" and tossed his keys on the couch. "Still tonight was great. A nicely done first date don't you think Love?" He grinned.

@Jasil

BlackSwan said:
Parker snickered "I'm just saying, If he didn't want food in his face, he shouldn't have put it so close to him in his lame ass attempt at flirting. " Parker unlocked the door to the "Flower shop" and tossed his keys on the couch. "Still tonight was great. A nicely done first date don't you think Love?" He grinned.
@Jasil
Luna came inside and placed her shoes by the door.

"Honestly it was nice till you got us kicked out."

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her hair had come out of its pin up and cascaded down her back.

@BlackSwan

Parker beamed down at her and slowly captured her lips with his. Nipping and tugging, coaxing her mouth open whilst a large hand tangled itself into her hair. Lifting her up, he carried her over to the bed and laid her down. Hovering over her and leaving small, but none too gentle, kisses and bites along her neck and jaw. Before coming back to gaze into her eyes, blue grey locking onto her own, he gave slow deliberate kisses along hwr jaw and cheeks before placing a feather light teasing one on her lips.

@Jasil

Luna's lips pulled into a smirk.

"No one likes a tease."

She reached up and captured Parker in another kiss, this time she was the one doing the biting.

When she was done Luna layed back again.

"It's late, and I'm ready to get out of this dress and sleep."

@BlackSwan

Parker sighed exaggeratedly. "I suppose. "He mock grumbled. Slipping a hand behind her he unzipped the dress and began carefully sliding it off her before tossing it to the side. Then he slipped off his own short and slid off his jeans. Leaving him in just his boxer. Grinning at her and tossing her a small little wink, he pulled her into his arms and rolled them so he was on bottem. Giving her a small kiss he settled down. "Night fairy..." he whispered

@Jasil

A deep blush formed on Luna's face as she layed there in her underwear.

"Good night."

She mumbled into Parkers neck as she snuggled into him.

Soon the purple haired girl was fast asleep.

@BlackSwan

Jasil said:
(Okay so do we all time skip to the morning? Or directly to the party that night? @PenguinFox )
(We will be time skipping to the next day. I need time for things to happen. Plans to come together and whatnot.)

PenguinFox said:
(We will be time skipping to the next day. I need time for things to happen. Plans to come together and whatnot.)
Oh geez it worries me when you have plans, Dad.

thumb-350-272272.jpg

Sky woke up early

She headed out to go work on the farm. she spent hours out there just working.

she finally got back and took a shower got dressed and ready for the day. The party was tonight and man was she nervous she was praying logan wouldn't be there.

Kyle woke up early.

He went to work in the fields for a long time.

He finally came back in took a shower and got ready. once her was done he headed downstairs and made breakfast. he cooked eggs and bacon for the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna woke up late, not caring at all.

Her eyes opened sleepily and she saw Parkers sleeping face.

She smiled and gently touched his face, careful not to wake him.

@BlackSwan

Tay and David both got up earlier than they normally would, as they were both excited for the party. They were to help set things up so they needed to be there earlier than everyone they invited. By the time they were all ready to go it was around 2 pm. Sending a quick text to her buddies Tay got in the van her mom owned. In the back was a bunch of sound equipment. David got in the passenger seat. "Ready?" Tay asked her brother. "Let's do this sis. It's going to be a great night." Tay smiled. "I'm sure no one will forget it." and with that they drove off.

Parker was dreaming quite well. Alot of change had happened in his life lately. And so far, it was a good one. Shifting slightly, he pulled the small frame of his fairy tighter against him, smiling. "Its kinda creapy you just staring at me like that." He mumbled

@Jasil

BlackSwan said:
Parker was dreaming quite well. Alot of change had happened in his life lately. And so far, it was a good one. Shifting slightly, he pulled the small frame of his fairy tighter against him, smiling. "Its kinda creapy you just staring at me like that." He mumbled
@Jasil
Luna giggled softly.

"Am I not allowed to find you incredibly sexy?"

She joked and ruffled his hair.

"Ready for the party tonight?"

She mumbled and tucked her face into the side of his neck.

@BlackSwan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back