• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ซ๐š๐ก๐š๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ - ๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
OK, I think I have completed though expect a few tweaks from now to the 30th.

EDIT: I AM FREAKING out because I don't know whether it meets my expectation of myself... Critical thing, I am! HOWEVER I feel that I am quite okay with it... Not sure what the reception from you guys will be though...

OK, I think I have completed though expect a few tweaks from now to the 30th.

EDIT: I AM FREAKING out because I don't know whether it meets my expectation of myself... Critical thing, I am! HOWEVER I feel that I am quite okay with it... Not sure what the reception from you guys will be though...
oh dont worry too much! i think she's great omg

waaaaait quick question: are the sacrifices and their families made aware that they're going to be sacrificed on the day of Seollal or a few days prior?

waaaaait quick question: are the sacrifices and their families made aware that they're going to be sacrificed on the day of Seollal or a few days prior?
the day of; literally seconds after being announced they will be placed onto the sacrificial alter !

and thinking thinking i havenโ€™t had the chance to read her yet cause weโ€™ve had the in laws up all weekend but I bet sheโ€™s amazing!

okay... I should have asked that question that TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen asked prior to posting... I think if it makes more sense that the information on my character is just pre-planned etc, etc...

Hii, jumping here, hopefully not too late.

My cs is up! All the characters are so amazing! I don't know if my cs reaches the same level, but doesn't kill to try.

I rarely apply for roles that others are applying too. I don't like competing, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Would be angry at myself if I didn't try to get in this amazing rp lol

with a slight delay because RPN deleted my draft twice, she's up!

might add some more details between now and the 30th if more things come back to me

with a slight delay because RPN deleted my draft twice, she's up!

might add some more details between now and the 30th if more things come back to me
Hii, jumping here, hopefully not too late.

My cs is up! All the characters are so amazing! I don't know if my cs reaches the same level, but doesn't kill to try.

I rarely apply for roles that others are applying too. I don't like competing, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Would be angry at myself if I didn't try to get in this amazing rp lol
omfg theyโ€™re both so good ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

weldherwings weldherwings I was wondering if it's possible to apply for multiple characters? ๐Ÿ‘€

Like I'm not expecting to get accepted with more than one character but I had difficulties picking a role since they all are superb (besides revenge I esp liked the tricked one), so I wouldn't mind creating another character and see which one gets accepted (or neither). I think I would be able to push out another charaacter today. Also all the revenge girls are so amazing, it makes me want to double my possibilities of getting accepted lmao.

Look at me applying for every single role like "mwhahaha Steph must accept some of these" (I'm kidding)

weldherwings weldherwings I was wondering if it's possible to apply for multiple characters? ๐Ÿ‘€

Like I'm not expecting to get accepted with more than one character but I had difficulties picking a role since they all are superb (besides revenge I esp liked the tricked one), so I wouldn't mind creating another character and see which one gets accepted (or neither). I think I would be able to push out another charaacter today. Also all the revenge girls are so amazing, it makes me want to double my possibilities of getting accepted lmao.

Look at me applying for every single role like "mwhahaha Steph must accept some of these" (I'm kidding)
loooool u devious little thing
Go for it my dude~!

junegloom junegloom mix.ie mix.ie TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen Dorodoros Dorodoros thinking thinking Klown Klown Myling Myling

This is your official 28 hr countdown reminder! I'll be closing the applications at 5:30 PM my time tomorrow (which will be a Thursday for me sksks). If you need an extension, please let me know \(๏ฟฃ๏ธถ๏ฟฃ*\))

I urge yall to please please please use this time to add in those last-minute spices to your characters (like how i convinced junegloom junegloom to give her girl a dog asoidhaiushdah), and to ensure you're familiar with the lore and your character's role description! Now is the time to add in anything you think will grab my attention~!

all done.gif
m'boi is basically finished! only days after I'd hoped to and still in need of polishing off in the memories department, but hey i cri
should be able to hit the rest before the deadline o7

i'm so in love with everyone's characters hHHhhhgghghghhgh

2dbb5f93140bd586bd73d7a735011875.jpg

I don't know what else I can add to Ha-neul rn, buuut I did squeeze in his occupation and made him an apothecary!

not me forgetting to post this lol.
but applications are now closed!
if you need an extension lmk asap as i will be selecting either later on tonight or tomorrow morning~!

and the messages have been sent! ilu all my dudes you are so so so so so amazing and i can't wait to kick this in the booty hole~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back