• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ซ๐š๐ก๐š๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ - ๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ!

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

we are abraham's people

welcome to abraham's people.

Hi, hello, welcome~!

For those who don't know me, I'm Steph (aka weldherwings), the gm for this roleplay~!

This is the out of character chat where you can ask me anything you want in regards to the roleplay! If you have any questions about the cult, please ask them here so I can add it into the lore. Sometimes when writing, my brain goes bonk and forgets that people can't mind-read.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

ยฉ weldherwings.

oh my word I am so excited for this and pray to Abraham that I get a space...
okie that is terrible thing to say fm!
but good luck everybody <3

*sweats in code illiteracy*
oh god everyone's cs's look so damn stunning

the way i just noticed i did the math wrong for the age of two of nariโ€™s siblings โ˜ ๏ธ. if you saw that, no you didnโ€™t. and if im wrong on more than those, no im not lmao

oh my word I am so excited for this and pray to Abraham that I get a space...
okie that is terrible thing to say fm!
but good luck everybody <3
the leader would be so pleased to hear you praying

the way i just noticed i did the math wrong for the age of two of nariโ€™s siblings โ˜ ๏ธ. if you saw that, no you didnโ€™t. and if im wrong on more than those, no im not lmao
homie Iโ€™m so bad at maths that I didnโ€™t even notice bahakzjzbjs
*sweats in code illiteracy*
oh god everyone's cs's look so damn stunning
no need to be anxious about the codes homie! Some people have amazing codes but crap characters โ€ข^โ€ข lol.

also Klown Klown you found another one of my weaknesses ใƒฝ(๏ฟฃะด๏ฟฃ; )ใƒŽ=3=3=3
Everyone is just attacking me with my biases

genuinely canโ€™t wait to see what everyone comes up with (เน‘โ•นฯ‰โ•นเน‘ )

ive been working on it on and off for the past day,, but as soon as i get some proper free time I'm gonna go ham on it hehe

oh god same Iโ€™ve been at work all friggin day and Iโ€™m dying to work on my CS!!!

ive been working on it on and off for the past day,, but as soon as i get some proper free time I'm gonna go ham on it hehe
the only reason i got mine done so quickly was bc i started it before the cs page went up. i had some free time at work lol. then i just added the stuff i needed to when i saw the requirements lol

I'm home from work and just finished reading all the lore and oh man it just makes me even more hyped ๐Ÿคง

I got Ha-neul's personality out of the way so now the rest should be a breeze. ๐Ÿ˜Œ Should have him done later today!!

okay, after fighting for my life against bbcode, i finally finished Ha-neul. I hope he's okay ๐Ÿ˜” he's a little bit of a menace.

okay, after fighting for my life against bbcode, i finally finished Ha-neul. I hope he's okay ๐Ÿ˜” he's a little bit of a menace.
omg i love him asduhasdh but oh no not the chickens~!

also not me reading it going omg its so sad he had the exorcism cause he likes boys
and then i was like hold up steph u idiot, u made that apart of the role. aohsdas pls i need more sleep

lmao i can picture the chaos of like all the ladies running around looking for their family's chickens

weldherwings weldherwings
no chickens were harmed in the process i swear ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
LMAO it's okay homie it happens to the best of us ๐Ÿ‘€

junegloom junegloom
asdkfjd Haneul pretending to be surprised in the morning when all of the community is panicking about the chickens.

mix.ie mix.ie
๐Ÿ’ž thank youuu, i'm glad you like himmm ๐Ÿ˜ญ he's here to be gay and do crime

HAHAHA meanwhile nari is out there chasing chickens like a madwoman, hoping she's catching the ones that belong to her family

so terribly sorry nari it's nothing personal ๐Ÿ˜ฉ i hope all her chickens returned safely to her home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back