• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We All Wear Masks~ (MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Hi~

While romance will be a big part of this plot I don't want myself or my RP partner to have firm stances regarding 'top/bottom'. I don't like the one-sidedness of that, personally. So I want my partner/s to know not that you will need to be able to RP a character who isn't firmly submissive, nor dominant. Sure, there are times where characters will have more 'passive’ or 'aggressive' moments but I don't want anything to just be solely one way or another all the time.
Secondly, I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
Lastly, I just want to clarify that these plots are MxM (MalexMale) only.
===

Plot- Your character has avoided getting married since he became of age, when he was 18. Now five years later he can run no longer. Behind his back, his family arranged for several suitors to come introduce themselves. Now tonight was the night of the ball and the choices given were either attend and choose someone himself to get to know better, or his family would do the choosing without his input.
With no true choice in the matter, he will attend. But, what mask or personality will he show? The truth or a lie?

Also much to his surprise, one of his unwanted suitors is the feared but respected Immortal General. A man that has refused marriage proposals left and right- avoiding any type of intimate relationship despite the crowds throwing themselves at him. Curious as to why he suddenly decided to attend, your character decides to get to know the man with the death-like aura. To say his personality away from battle is quite... innocent, would be an understatement. It begs the question; how can someone who knows hundreds of ways of killing and torture. However, fail at the tiniest of smiles? To not know how to give nor receive a compliment? Who really is this man and in what ways will their meeting change both their lives?

this sounds so fun!! what kind of era are you thinking it would be set in? seems to have some medieval vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back