• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wayne Orphange ( DC Universe Fandom )

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
In 1990 Batman had officially retired from the Justice League and Crime fighting in general. He had served his cause since the 1950's. After retiring he had the Wayne Foundation transform the manor into an Orphange with its care charged to Alfred's Niece Daphne Pennyworth and a man named Casey Quelt.

In 2005 Bruce Wayne passed away from natural causes.

J'onn J'onzz, the only one left from the original members of the Justice League, invoked a secret Program. With the League completely known and open to opposition on and outside the Earth's influence, if they should fall the defense of earth, and a world without heroes, would be an opportunity not likely wasted by evil forces.

Therefore the Martian Manhunter had future and potential heroes relocated to Wayne Orphanage for special training to one day take up the mantle as the worlds Saviors. Between him, Daphne Pennyworth and Casey Quelt, the future looked bright.

So basically, it is set in the DC universe, and has a premise similar to the X-Men's Xavier School for the Gifted. The characters of Wayne Orphanage can be super powered or not. They can be part of the Program, or not. Interaction between characters within the manor will be available. Missions and training will be undertaken. I guess ages would very from infants to 21 years of age.

Still working out certain things, but wondering if there is any interest for this RP

Character Sheet

Picture:

Name:

Date of Birth:

Appearance Description: (Optional)

Personality:

History:

Reasons for being at Wayne Orphanage:

Program Participant: (yes / no )

Superpowers: ( yes / no )

List of powers: ( up to 3 things )

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll join but can my charicter be kind of a Alfrid or a Orical to the group like on the sidline's but still appreciated

then if thay don't come i think we should get it over and done with otherwise some people might lose interest fi thay have to wait

drummerboi said:
then if thay don't come i think we should get it over and done with otherwise some people might lose interest fi thay have to wait
I guess you're right. Well maybe one more day. Gotta work on the CS and the first chapter plot.

Just so you guys know, I am here everyday if I can be, work situation permits it.

Bills352 said:
I'll join.
Cool thanks for showing interest.

I should be done CS in a few hours or so.

@Bills352

So I came up with the idea of special courses during the week for program members.

Monday: Leadership: Based on Aquaman, leader of Atlantis, teaching the role of a mission leader.

Tuesday: Warrior: Based on Wonder Woman, physical combat and amazon training.

Wednesday: Morality: Based on Superman. To train in doing good and never crossing the line.

Thursday: Intellect: Based on Batman.Training the mind to solve problems even in hopelessness.

Friday: Control: Based on the Green Lantern. Honing the use of individual powers.

Saturday: Identity: Based on The Flash. Learning to balance real life and life as a hero.

Sunday: Rest day

Oh yes and CS.

Character Sheet

Picture:

Name:

Date of Birth:

Appearance Description: (Optional)

Personality:

History:

Reasons for being at Wayne Orphanage:

Program Participant: (yes / no )

Superpowers: ( yes / no )

List of powers: ( up to 3 things if applicable )

There might be something else to add, so if that happens I will do that later. But for now this should give you guys something to do.

awsome one thing though can my charicter be sort of in the shadows of the heros kind of like a Orical/Alfred type of deal

drummerboi said:
awsome one thing though can my charicter be sort of in the shadows of the heros kind of like a Orical/Alfred type of deal
Yes, support roles are available. Would your character be of the program I assume? Or maybe a typical orphan who learns about it mistakenly. Whichever it is you can have it.

I'll join! This sounds like an amazing idea but quick question. Is this going to be realistic or anime (As I prefer to use realistic images)

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]I'll join! This sounds like an amazing idea but quick question. Is this going to be realistic or anime (As I prefer to use realistic images)

[/QUOTE]
It's up to you. I'm not really particular with pics.

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
This. Looks. So cool! I'd love to join! Which character to use though? Hmm...
I'm thinking of original characters, as members will play as an orphan either with the 'program' or not. Or perhaps you are wondering about characters you may have in reserve?

@Bills352 ,

@Geek with Me , @RiddleWrappedEnigma @AyyyLmao , @Fallacy

IC thread is now up. Wayne Orphanage ( DC Universe ) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Please have your CS's posted in OOC first for approval. ( I need to check backgrounds and such considering this DC universe is somewhat altered. )

Once your CS is approved you may start RPing.

If there are secrets to your character you want kept secret, PM me so I can put it in my workshop away from prying eyes lol

Please note I have added a few more things to the CS to fill out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back