*:・゚✧𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 *:・゚✧

sabishii.

目をそらす⸺

S E A R C H ┆♡ ┆ T H R E A D

• he

/*right side (scroll)*/

Sabishii. A literate writer looking for a partner or two to create something with. I write as either gender, including nonbinary. I am looking to keep our posts between 200 - 500 words 【 3 ⸺ 5 paragraphs 】 and someone who is passionate about contributing to discussion and open to creating cute moodboards and playlists, etc. Discord > ask for it.

918c9474a62afb71c0a28fdf6a2a92ec (1).jpg
  1. greek gods or children of the greek gods x human
  2. kamisama kiss's tomoe x an original character
  3. a slow burn romance between two close friends
  4. doctor / psychiatrist x asylum patient / criminal

I. 【 REFLECTIONS. 】They always called Muse A ugly. Average. Forgettable. Muse B, who had just moved to the city and was going through a tough time met the “ugly” Muse A and was moved by their immediate welcome and the comfort they brought. Despite living in the same neighborhood, they didn’t maintain what could be called a close relationship but it was special. During their final year of highschool Muse A had fallen for Muse C and been stupid enough to confess just as they were. On the day of their confession, Muse C humiliated them in front of everyone. After a year the once “average” Muse A has blossomed into someone no one could look at and call anything but divine. Ironically, Muse C starts to pursue them, not recognizing them and Muse A decides to take revenge for the pain they’d endured because of that fateful confession. But their plan becomes difficult when it’s revealed that Muse C might not be the monster they’d expected them to be and to make it worse, they’re currently roommates with Muse B, putting them all in the same chaotic spider web.
・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・ ・・
Notes : 『 Real or Anime photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F or nonbinary 』; 『 Modern. Korea, America or Europe. 』
Notes : I'm open to adding a Muse D for doubling reasons, otherwise the main pairing will technically be Muse A and Muse B.

II. 【 CHERRY BLOSSOMS. 】Every year the emperor / king throws a festival where each of the neighboring kingdoms come to. This year it’s to celebrate the season, meaning the prince / princess is seeking a bride and any of the eligible royals attending are… well… on the menu. Muse A is a prince / princess only attending because their family demanded it. They’re already happily in a secret relationship and have no interest in the crowned prince / princess. But when Muse B, the crowned prince / princess finds interest in them and them only it becomes hard to avoid them and stay the quiet, un-seen wallflower they’d expected to be.
Notes : 『 Anime / Art photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F masc x femme or nonbinary 』; 『 Chinese Dynasty, Medieval, or 1800's. 』

III. 【 VENUS IN HELL. 】Muse A and B are criminals with a million dollar bounty on their heads━criminals of the cosmos. When the two of them are captured, the venus chief of police offers them a deal. Team up together, a bounty duo, to capture gnarly criminals like themselves that are just too advanced for the police forces. The problem? They're absolute opposites, with... bad blood. It's either that or go to prison!
Notes : 『 Anime or Real photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F or nonbinary 』; 『 Futuristic. 』
Notes : Ever seen cowboy bebop? Space dandy? Valerian? I'm wanting this to be set in a post-apocolyptic setting, space cowboys n' subtle 90's vibes. I'm still open to alternatives, though.
Notes : Despite this being originally written for a team of two, I wouldn't mind starting off with more characters or adding more mains eventually.

IV. 【 EIDOLON. 】Lilith Hotel. An abandoned hotel rumored to be haunted. They say the specter of a ethereal woman calls to the people that linger around the hotel. Recently a string of bodies have been appearing in the area with one clue in common─a hotel name tag.

Muse A is a journalist ( or detective / etc ) and despite being forbidden to investigate the area, breaks into the hotel on a friday night. Muse B is a college student that accepts a dangerous dare in hopes of impressing their crush. The dare? To enter the abandoned hotel and take a video to prove it. Easy enough, right? wrong.

Just as things seem innocent enough, a string of bizarre occurrences lead to one revelation──they're not alone in the hotel. The two muse's meet one another in a panic and try to escape, only to be intercepted... something. The hotel trembles and shakes and when the muse's open their eyes, they've been transported to the past. If they hope to get back to the present, they must solve the mystery of Lilith Hotel.

Notes : 『 Anime / Art photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F or nonbinary 』
Notes : I personally love a good mystery/supernatural adventure with those romance, dark-gritty undertones. I think while they're investigating in this new world, the culprit of the mystery is also trying to get rid of them. That way it's a lot more dangerous?
Notes : I'm totally open to the time period they're sent back to. I'm open to something more realistic like a Victorian setting or even something like a fantasy setting. An old hotel catered to mythical beasts? A feudal time? I am open to discussing but for me personally, I think a more historical time could be fun to play with.

original theme: roald theme
coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Sabishii. A literate writer looking for a partner or two to create something with. I write as either gender, including nonbinary. I am looking to keep our posts between 300 - 600 words, a few paragraphs and someone who is passionate about discussing and open to creating cute moodboards and playlists, etc. Easy enough?

918c9474a62afb71c0a28fdf6a2a92ec (1).jpg
  1. greek gods or children of the greek gods x human
  2. kamisama kiss's tomoe x an original character
  3. a slow burn romance between two close friends
  4. doctor / psychiatrist x asylum patient / criminal

I. 【 REFLECTIONS. 】They always called Muse A ugly. Average. Forgettable. Muse B, who had just moved to the city and was going through a tough time met the “ugly” Muse A and was moved by their immediate welcome and the comfort they brought. Despite living in the same neighborhood, they didn’t maintain what could be called a close relationship but it was special. During their final year of highschool Muse A had fallen for Muse C and been stupid enough to confess just as they were. On the day of their confession, Muse C humiliated them in front of everyone. After a year the once “average” Muse A has blossomed into someone no one could look at and call anything but divine. Ironically, Muse C starts to pursue them, not recognizing them and Muse A decides to take revenge for the pain they’d endured because of that fateful confession. But their plan becomes difficult when it’s revealed that Muse C might not be the monster they’d expected them to be and to make it worse, they’re currently roommates with Muse B, putting them all in the same chaotic spider web.
Notes : 『 Real or Anime photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F or nonbinary 』; 『 Modern. Korea, America or Europe. 』
Notes : I'm open to adding a Muse D for doubling reasons, otherwise the main pairing will technically be Muse A and Muse B.

II. 【 CHERRY BLOSSOMS. 】Every year the emperor / king throws a festival where each of the neighboring kingdoms come to. This year it’s to celebrate the season, meaning the prince / princess is seeking a bride and any of the eligible royals attending are… well… on the menu. Muse A is a prince / princess only attending because their family demanded it. They’re already happily in a secret relationship and have no interest in the crowned prince / princess. But when Muse B, the crowned prince / princess finds interest in them and them only it becomes hard to avoid them and stay the quiet, un-seen wallflower they’d expected to be.
Notes : 『 Anime / Art photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F masc x femme or nonbinary 』; 『 Chinese Dynasty, Medieval, or 1800's. 』

III. 【 VENUS IN HELL. 】Muse A and B are criminals with a million dollar bounty on their heads━criminals of the cosmos. When the two of them are captured, the venus chief of police offers them a deal. Team up together, a bounty duo, to capture gnarly criminals like themselves that are just too advanced for the police forces. The problem? They're absolute opposites, with... bad blood. It's either that or go to prison!
Notes : 『 Anime or Real photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F or nonbinary 』; 『 Futuristic. 』
Notes : Ever seen cowboy bebop? Space dandy? Valerian? I'm wanting this to be set in a post-apocolyptic setting, space cowboys n' subtle 90's vibes. I'm still open to alternatives, though.
Notes : Despite this being originally written for a team of two, I wouldn't mind starting off with more characters or adding more mains eventually.

IV. 【 EIDOLON. 】Lilith Hotel. An abandoned hotel rumored to be haunted. They say the specter of a ethereal woman calls to the people that linger around the hotel. Recently a string of bodies have been appearing in the area with one clue in common─a hotel name tag.

Muse A is a journalist ( or detective / etc ) and despite being forbidden to investigate the area, breaks into the hotel on a friday night. Muse B is a college student that accepts a dangerous dare in hopes of impressing their crush. The dare? To enter the abandoned hotel and take a video to prove it. Easy enough, right? wrong.

Just as things seem innocent enough, a string of bizarre occurrences lead to one revelation──they're not alone in the hotel. The two muse's meet one another in a panic and try to escape, only to be intercepted... something. The hotel trembles and shakes and when the muse's open their eyes, they've been transported to the past. If they hope to get back to the present, they must solve the mystery of Lilith Hotel.

Notes : 『 Anime / Art photos 』; 『 M/F or F/F or nonbinary 』
Notes : I personally love a good mystery/supernatural adventure with those romance, dark-gritty undertones. I think while they're investigating in this new world, the culprit of the mystery is also trying to get rid of them. That way it's a lot more dangerous?
Notes : I'm totally open to the time period they're sent back to. I'm open to something more realistic like a Victorian setting or even something like a fantasy setting. An old hotel catered to mythical beasts? A feudal time? I am open to discussing but for me personally, I think a more historical time could be fun to play with.

Last edited:
open and updated ideas !

CURRENTLY REALLY CRAVING :

REGENCY ERA

• something like bridgerton, pride and the prejudice, crimson peak, reign / or set during these times.
  • KRP[ set in korea ]
  • post apocalyptic [ zombies please ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back