• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StrawberryTulipe

None of this would have happened if I was a pigeon
Realistic or Modern - ~.:Waterbears in Space:.~ ((Open!)) official forum here! Please ask to join and we can get ya ready for a spot!

This is a recruitment post for those who want to take the molecular dive into microbial lifeforms!

My character is a water bear that goes by the name of Mufmuf (he/him).
Pushed off into the curb of waterbear society, Mufmuf just cant seem to get any slack in life. . .
His girlfriend dumped him, he lost his job and he just dropped his microbial bagel ((with cream cheese)) on the microscopic-waterbear-sidewalk!
Ho-Hum!
Just as he's about to call it a day, when a sudden and strange ((bad boy)) waterbear offers Mufmuf another bagel . . . but only if Mufmuf goes down the convenient plot line moving alley way. . .

What is to happen to Mufmuf? Will he ever find water bear love? or will he just be doomed to F L O A T in microbial space alone?

His species may be the toughest in the cosmos, but his heart is the softest!

Last edited:
Howdy guys! I know waterbears are a kinda new thing to all of us so I'm posting some referances for everyone to use in building their waterbear-sona! tardigrade-anatomy-systems.jpg

Mufmuf.png
Heres a ref sheet of Mufmuf! Never imagined he'd actually be fleshed out as a character!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back