• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Water & Wine [Bang Bang + Cactuspolice]

Bang Bang

what can I say except
Water & Wine

tumblr_ov9wv9QF4F1uvo26yo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o951q7GLRi1tp0mqvo1_500.gif
tumblr_nwhhdxXsxn1t0hji0o1_500.jpg

N A V I G A T I O N

OOC / Lore

tumblr_orhk1cfzop1wnprmso3_540.jpg
For any sane person, it was too early to be hurrying down the hallways of The Institute; Two hours before second sunrise, it was too early for anyone to even be awake. However, with not only assignment and initiation to do today, but a mission to be briefed on and possibly deployed on, Gabriel understood the early start. Whilst the few dregs struggling through the last hours of their night shift regarded him with severe distaste - His bright eyes and metaphorical bushy tail were pretty offensive to 'the norms'.

Which was fine. They didn't understand what it was like to be held back for no discernable reason. They didn't understand that if he messed this up, he'd go back to the bottom with endless paperwork and only himself for basic field missions.

In truth though, among the excitement and determination, anxiety clamped his stomach and induced a heady kind of nausea. This would be his first time working closely with a demon. Hell, they'd even have to share a partners dormitory. They'd do paperwork together, eat together, pretty much live and breathe together. Please, please let his assigned co-worker not be an asshole. He really, really wanted to get promoted up to where the real action was - You know, the heavy, political business where you had some agency in your life, instead of running chores and errands.

Not that he was complaining. Carrying the last of his old job's paperwork to hand in, he bustled through the halls barely focusing on where he was going, far too busy planning how to do everything perfectly. He'd work his ass off, and hopefully, get promoted within a couple of years. So long as he proved himself, kept his head down, did his duty...

Everything would be fine.

8454a5ca776d01fdee02d70bb31da2d6.jpg
Das laughed when one of his feathered keepers told him the time he was meeting with his fresh new squeeze. He couldn't even get up for breakfast, and that was brought to him on a daily basis. He was sprawled out on the small cot inside the waiting cell that he was put in to make sure he didn't just rip off his clothes and run off into the wild. In the middle of a vast dream about him walk through a wasteland, watching as building exploded in a fierce explosion of death and bodies, suddenly he felt a shock come through his ankle bracelet. He screamed being ripped out of his dream, kicking off his sheets and standing up trying to shake off the pain.

"I'm awake you bastards!" He yelled at the device "Jesus had I known yall were so kinky I would have brought the whips as well."

"Dastroz you must report to room 207, any reports of injury to any officers in the hallway will be taken seriously and accounted on your patrol," The device said in a robotic tone his cell doors opening.

"But what if they like it?" He said in a sultry tone though he stopped himself "God what have I come to, flirting with a robot. I need to see people, even if they are feathered freaks" He picked off some food crumbs from his shirt, good enough. Can't be too presentable for his partner. He grabbed his military green jacket shrugging it on and walking out into the hallways. There weren't any windows yet. He was in maximum security cell for decades; it would be nice to see the sun again.

"Dastroz, you must be in the room in ten minutes, or else we will have to filter another small shock."
He sighed and began a small jog; angels weren't good at this whole torturing thing if they thought demons of hell would cry over small shocks to the leg they would have won the war hands down. He finally jogged passed a window, and he couldn't help but stare. He wasn't watching where he was going and ended up crashing headfirst into a stressed looking feathered bastard.

He grabbed onto the male's shoulder to keep himself from falling on the floor. "Oh, my my what do we have here?" He said a toothy grin stretched across his face "I didn't even think you guys knew out to walk, I thought your wings would just let you float everywhere."

Gabe really, really didn't have time for this. Not much choice about it though when he found himself on his arse like a worthy-of-a-promotion elegant man though. Note the sarcasm. The heavy, heavy sarcasm, accompanied by a fierce glare in the direction of whomever had come barreling into him.

Oh Grace. Of course it had to be a demon. Right when he was supposed to be getting into the mindset of befriending them, he felt a quiet kind of fury burning in his stomach because he was going to be late. Fuck Ariel and his making this meeting so early - no doubt it was to screw with him. Being the butt of every joke in this place was fun and all, but- well. It wasn't fun at all. But then everyone said Gabriel didn't know how to have fun, so maybe that was the problem.

'And here I was thinking your lot were supposed to be masters of seduction,' Gabriel snapped back, looking the man over. 'And yet you look like you just got dragged through a hedge backwards. Funny how people can surprise you.' Rushing to gather his paperwork back into his arms, he muttered to himself as he attempted to get it back into the right order. He was going to be killed. Grace, what if they repealed his promotion because of this? He wasn't sure he could face another family reunion with his brother showing of his shiny political prowess whilst he was stuck in an office with mountains of paperwork and a fuck ton of failure.

Shaking his head, he half debated apologising but the man who'd crashed into him didn't look sorry in the slightest. Whatever. 'I'm going to be late,' he said by way of excuse, cloistering his files closer to his chest and zipping off at breakneck speeds, narrowly missing crash-take-two.

Eventually though, room 207 came into sight, and with two minutes to spare. Charging in, he found Elijah, Ariel's angel assistant, looking over several files for them. Spotting Gabriel, he lit up like sunshine, all curly hair and bright smiles - way too chipper for the morning. 'Gabriel! Dastroz should be here soon, the guards just informed me he's been dispatched. Are you alright? You look-'
'Fine,' Gabriel snipped, cutting him off whilst trying to catch his breath. He just- he just wanted everything to go perfectly.

Why could it never go perfectly?

His feathered friend didn't seem to appreciate Das's clumsiness, and he huffed and puffed as he gathered his papers. "Masters of seduction? Aw don't flatter me I might just come in my pants" He threw his head back and laughed at that shaking his head. "Though if want seduction I can offer my services to help you get that stick that's probably shoved so far up your ass, it's probably hurting your neck" HE murmured leaning against the wall with a smile as he watched the dude just fumble around until he ran off.

"Don't worry about the run through the hedge look; my masters weren't fond of giving me hair gel" He playfully flipped his hair back. "Late are we? So am I, and I'm probably going to get a spanking for being late too" He said with a small giggle and watched as the guy run off, though seemingly in the same direction he was going too.

"You have one minute to arrive at room 207 or else ten volts will be administered to your right ankle," said the robotic voice.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me" He murmured and slowly walk off towards 207 so that he could meet his new master. Just as he was about to step into the room he screamed as volt of shock went up his leg making it spasm out uncontrollably and he fell to the ground.

"God that's getting annoying" HE murmured at the floor and looked up to see the same dude he crashed into in the hallway. "Oh, it's you!" He said jumping up and clapping his hands together "Don't tell me you're my angel?" Could this day have gone more perfectly?

As if the whole crashing-into-you-and-making-awful-jokes thing wasn't bad enough, the demon - Dastroz, apparently - had to be one of those incessant innuendo people. Gabriel would be outraged, or act all high and mighty about it, only his cheeks ended up a deep shade of scarlet at even the slightest mention - by the time he'd fled the scene of the crime, he was trying not to picture things and getting flustered to the point of walking past the door he needed.

To top it all off?

Of course the bastard was his demon. Only, it was hard to glower at him when a sudden spasm rendered the demon on the ground, his tracking anklet beeping like a madman. Esh. Okay, Gabriel wasn't infatuated with demons like some of the younger angels were, practically groupies for the species, but he hated those anklets. They were supposed to be the more civilised race, yet here they were shocking the idiots like monsters. Especially when seeing it in the flesh, it didn't sit right with him.

'Yeah, I'm real thrilled about it too,' Gabriel muttered back at the sarcastic remark, shooting a confused looking Elijah a look. A say nothing else I'll throttle you kind of look. Crossing, he went over to the demon and took his wrist more briskly than he'd meant to. 'Hold still,' he murmured, sounded sour whilst in reality he'd gone pink up to his ears again because urgh, all those things he'd implied and said were coming back and esh-

Closing his eyes to ignore the man, he recalled the training he'd been up all night studying and ran through the most basic chant in the book:

'Aieestar dei nus baeti nuun vi quorum esque maasor'

A thin halo of light slunk up his own forearm, and as it slipped over his fingertips the anklet on the demon fell to the floor with a clatter. Instead, the demon's own forearm now glowed with two rings, one within the other, marking the parol bond. With what could be classified as a smile, albeit closer to a grimace, Gabriel opened his eyes and looked over at his partner to be, quick to drop the physical contact. 'Less prone to electrocuting you.' Stepping back, he cleared his throat. 'You're welcome.'

At first, he didn't know what the angel was doing when he took his wrist and did something type of weird angel thing. He opened his mouth to make another smart ass comment but he didn't just see the light go through him he felt it through every cell in his body. He rolled his eyes in the back of his head groaning out as the connection was made, he blinked as the light faded and his ankle bracelet clattered to the floor.

Now you are mine, whether you want to be or not. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, not without permission and he could feel him in his very head. He felt a cold chill run up his spine but shook off the feeling quickly, not letting it become real. But it was very real, you can't just pretend. You demons, my children always running from your fears, hoping that enough drink and death will make it all better. He shook his head, he was at heaven's headquarters. He was their prisoner. He was not at that place anymore.

He needed a smoke break, or maybe a hot date. He looked up at the angel who was now assigned to him, he was rather cute. Much cuter than the guards or the other demon prisoners that had been keeping him company for the past few decades. He hoped that one coffee shop was still open, they made great mocha hot chocolate.

"Oh, my savior!" He shouted cheerfully jumping back up to his feet. "Well I guess I should introduce myself. They call me Das or Lord Muffin the Third, whichever stirs something in your loins more" He grinned "I like fire and long walks through the graveyard" He held his hand out "And you are my winged friend?"

Unfortunately, it seemed the sexual jokes were a 'thing' with this guy. 'Not here for loin stirring, that's for sure,' Gabriel answered, trying not to linger on the weird expression Das/Lord Muffin had worn for just a second when Gabe had opened his eyes. Probably just the magic.

As for the Lord Muffin thing... He already didn't have the energy to ask about that. 'I don't even want to know about- about why you said any of the things you just said,' he sighed, reaching out all the same and shaking that hand, praying it didn't provoke more innuendo. 'Gabriel. No lordship to speak of. Here to actually do some work - which is what I like. So please, pretty, pretty please.' He stared the other dead straight in the eyes. 'Don't fuck it up.'

Beside them, Elijah cleared his throat. The guy was so young, barely into his second century, but already personal assistant to the Head of The Council. Gabe would hate him if he wasn't so endearingly well-meaning. 'On the topic of work,' he said hesitantly, looking between them and seeming to realise the myriad of ways in which this could go tits up. 'You've actually already got an assignment for today.'

Fumbling, the younger angel handed out two dockets to them. Accepting it, Gabriel glanced briefly at his new partner - who still looked like a mess, but was kind of- nope. Not going that way. Not thinking those things - before flicking through the pages.

• Uriel; Titania
    tumblr_p1hwnl9aWr1qgeg3ho3_500.jpg
    Notes: Daughters of High Angelic Councillor Raphael

Das grabbed the report from the younger angel, he could practically smell the nervousness on him, like sweet sweet perfume he couldn't help put touch just over his hand before he took the reports away. "Aren't your hands so soft, I bet you haven't held anything more dangerous than a pencil in your years" He laughed and flipped over the report. The girl in the picture looks like she was already being starved and tortured but no that was her in her happy human life.

" Damn either this girl would fly away with a strong enough gust of wind, are we sure she wasn't rescued from the place this picture was taken from?" He flipped to the background paper and froze when he saw Pandemonium penned on he sheet of paper. He looked up at the younger angel all humor gone from his eyes "What is the connection the Pandemonium shit have to do with this girl? I thought reports were supposed to be informative, not fucking useless"

He racked his brain, he doesn't know anything about the bliss hotel or what connection it could have, to be fair he didn't need to know anything of anything when he was in service of that monster. He was in a room surrounded by people who only allowed him on the outside so that he could be their guard dog, he couldn't let them see fear. He looked over the assignments and laughed again.

"Oh can I please, pretty please with a pound of sugar on top, interrogate the bastard." His eyes gleamed red for just a moment "I think that's more my area than either of you two will ever understand"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back