• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Water/Towns. (With TaeYeon)

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
A city kid moves out the countryside, On a small hill beside the beach. He was alone throughout his stay, since it was just the beginning of summer, until there was a huge storm that took place. It was practically the mother of all storms-- the waves were relentless, the rain was pounding, and there was lightning after lightning. It actually shaved off a lot off the hill that his sat upon until it became a cliff beside the beach. It can be one of the scariest experiences one can be a part of. But relief came as the sun when the morning came about, almost immediately there came a knock-- and a girl was standing there behind the door.

~

Dustin lives by routines most of his life, it was boring and he was boring. But this detracts attention and any surprises so this was something he can be alright with--- comfortable with. But one thing that always grabs him is this girl that moved in next door to him. And ever since they were little, before the routines was adventure. Imagination and excitement was nothing but describes what they experienced as children. But as they grew up, they begin to separate. And turned away and passed by each other every day throughout middle school and half of high school until a specific day and night...

w/ @TaeYeon

Nana Blue

The storm was crushing down on the earth surface, making windows vibrate because of the sound of the thunder, skies clearing up because of the lightning that struck down. It was a dangerous time to be outside, yet there was one girl who did not have any place to go and was practically forced to wander down the streets. Trying to hide herself from the storm and eventually waiting it out under a bridge which was still pretty decent and filthy by the mess that the humans made as they were too lazy to even toss their trash into the bin which was only a few steps away from them. Closing her eyes as she waited the storm out, pulling up her knees and laying her head on them and fell asleep, hoping that it would be over the moment she would open her eyes.

- morning -

As the first rays of sun embraced Nana her face, she slowly opened her eyes only to see that the storm had passed. Dusting of her clothes that she was wearing before walking forward again. The cliff that was once a hill was shown to be having a house on it, a place where she maybe could warm up again without having to freeze to death. Also the terrifying night was quite spectacular if she had to say so herself. Making her way up the cliff and knocking on the door of the house, hoping that someone would be inside but also that it would not be a creep where she would turn around immediately and make her way out of there as fast as possible.

--------------------------------------------------

Ayumi Adachi

It was after school and Ayumi was sitting on top of one of the benches of the park this time without anyone hanging around her as she did not feel like it at all. Not after what they had done to her to her greatest surprise. Maybe it was meant to be like that but it was still no reason for them to backstab her just like that. Leaving her with practically nobody else for the moment. She let out a sigh and took a bite from her popsicle resulting in her teeth freezing on the spot and a shot of pain running through her whole body because of it. Shivering a little but relaxing as it melted in her mouth. Well, who cared since it was summer anyway so it was not weird to eat ice cream in the middle of the day. The friends that she had hung out with would have said they had too much calories and that they would bloat up which was extremely ridiculous.

"Be careful!"

The Earth was shaking in beats as the waves crashed onto the side of the hill, peeling off as much of it as it can and actually just barely touching the house, splashing the walls and the windows.

A woman, young man and a little girl were in the bathtub in the first floor. The young man has arms around the woman and the girl, protecting them from any disaster that could strike to them.

As it kept shaking and shaking, he held them tighter. It seemed like it could never end.

But then it slowly transitioned to silence, silence but the waves the crash against the beach.

The young man stood up and sighed, relieved that nothing serious or anything remotely tragic happened to them. The girl was still crying but the woman began to tend to her, caressing her head and holding her close to soothe her.

The young man then begins to check everything around the house for anything broken or damaged but it seemed alright. He then happened to cross the front door....

~

"Bruh give it a chance!"

"Nah, I don't know man--"

"Why not?!"

"Well..." Three friends were walking together down the hallway that surrounds the park. They were clearly talking about the girl sitting at the bench alone having a popsicle. Two of them were the front conversing while the other was at a back with a book in hand and without a care in the world.

"She's got her friends."

"Did you not hear what happened? The rumors?"

"Hm?"

"Her boyfriend cheated on her and none of her friends helped her-- hell, I think they let it happened."

"Oh."

"So slither in, man! Work your mojo and get dem buns in bed!"

"Don't say, 'slither' or 'mojo' or even 'bu-"

"Shut up and go!" He then shoved his friend into the park, right in front of her.

The boy turned around and looked at her, he let out an awkward smile and waved, laughing nervously as he walked towards her.

Nana Blue

Nana had knocked on the door but there seemed to be coming no answer from them, also the next house was quite some distance away which would mean that she would need to walk even further now if nobody were to be at home. She let out a sigh as she looked at the door and started pacing in front of it, pondering if she should try to knock again or just leave and try for another house to open up for her, or she could also go to where the shops were and could find for some help there if she had to. However she assembled her hope in one place together and knocked once again on the door, waiting for someone to respond.

-------------------------------------------

Ayumi Adachi

Ayumi would look around in the park, looking for something to keep herself busy with and that was the moment when she took out her cell phone and put in her ear phones to listen to some music since nothing interesting was really going on. Eating her popsicle happily as she listened to the upbeat songs that played off in her ears, tapping her feet together with the beat as they were more amusing when she was feeling bored, feeling as if it gave her an energy boost out of nowhere. Licking her lips of as there was some ice cream stuck on them before finishing the whole thing before it would melt and that would have been her spoiling the food. However as she noticed a guy waving towards her, obviously awkward, she just decided to be more relaxed as she waved back at him.

Almost immediately Eric was mopping the floor as he tried to clean up his home from the storm. His mother was still tending to their still-scared sister. Which was understandable. His sister was scared of normal storms, but with this kind it can a normal person go hysterical. But the good thing was that Catherine is a fighter, and stubborn. That he knows full well-- so she'll be just fine.

As he drained out the mop at the outside, he walked back in and he heard a knock. So soon? Who could be at the door this early, and especially after the craziest of all storms? His family just moved in, and Eric isn't the most popular of kids, so any friends or family is out of the question. He placed the mop against the wall and walked towards the front door. He slid the peephole of his door open and looked in.

He frowned out of confusion and unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Uh... hello."

~

The boy looked at Ayumi and noticed that she was quite awkward in her response at his wave... at first. He still panicked. Did she forget about him? Or did she purposely wiped him out of her mind? He turned back at his friend who pushed him and gave him a dirty glare. He simply shrugged and returned with a thumb-up. The boy then turned back around and walked up to her, for some reason gaining eyes around him as he got closer to her. It may be in his head or it was true, it didn't matter. He wanted to walk past and just forget it could happen.

But his legs couldn't stop until they were in front of her.

"Hey Ayumi." He said, cracking an awkward smile. "It's me, Yosuke." He continued, scratching the back of his head out of pure stress.

"Mind if I sit next to you?"

Nana Blue

Nana would look at the male as he opened the door, feeling a sense of relief running through her body as he seemed like a normal guy and not a creeper as she had been seeing on television though those were only made up stories. She tilted her head to the side and let her eyes stay on him for a while before answering.
“Euhm… I…”She ruffled through her hair as she did not know what to say at that moment. “Can I warm up a little? I’ve been stuck outside for the whole night…” She said to him, thinking it was better to tell the truth than having to lie about it which would result in the truth coming out eventually and that would make things even more awkward. She shifted on her feet as she said so, waiting for a response from the other though she would not be mad if he would not let her since that was normal as she was just a stranger to him…

~ ~ ~

Ayumi Adachi

Ayumi tilted her head as the guy did not seem so sure of what he was doing at all which was slightly funny to see to be honest about it. A gentle smile formed on her lips as he now stood in front of her instead of so far away and when he introduced himself, her eyes widened as she pointed towards him.
“Aaaah! You’re that guy. The one I’ve been hanging around with when we were younger.” She said and then patted the spot next to her when he asked if he could sit down. She could not help but to smile more cheerful now as she recognized him. “I thought you were a creep which gave me a scare.” She said while laughing now that she thought about it. Yeah, creeps mostly came out at night though there were some exceptions, she had seen it while walking through the city as well as in the train and everything. Which resulted in her taking defence lessons in order to protect herself.

Eric watched at first with confusion, as he tilted his head and just watched. What? She-What? But then quickly snapped out of it. He nodded quite frantically and gently grabbed her wrist and an arm around her shoulders and lead her inside to his home, and then got to the living room as he sat her down. Luckily he had a towel laying close as he wrapped it around her and got to the fireplace, and threw wood and some paper for kindling. He then lit and turned to her and said, "This is all I got for now, I hope it's alright with you." He said, then he looked around his house and almost forgot he was cleaning up. "O-oh, and sorry. There was a storm here earlier...as you... may have noticed." He murmured. "I was cleaning up until you came along." He then grabbed his mop and got back to cleaning. "Just warm up over there, okay? Call me if you need anything."

~

Yosuke laughed a bit when he heard her response. "Mhmm, that guy." He said as he sat down. And as he did, at the corner of his eye he saw that friend that got him in that situation waving a crazy thumb up, as he walked off. This was a terrible idea.

"I do that to people." He said, simply shrugging at her creep comment. "It's practically my talent." He said, looking at her popsicle. "That's melting." He said, pointing at it as it dripped.

"But uh, how have you been all this time? It's been so long since we had an outing or really, any convo at all." He said, smiling.

Nana Blue

Nana was relieved that she was allowed to go inside of the house since she was getting a little cold from being outside so much. It would have been better if she just went back into the water but even so she could still receive a cold from it. As she walked inside, she could already feel warmer by just that, making a smile appear on her lips almost immediately when she sat down on the couch from this person. Taking the towel that she had been given to her while her eyes watched his movement intently as she did not know he would be that surprised about it. Some cats were also locked outside during the storm and also had to find a place to cover from the storm. However the difference was that she was human probably. Chuckling to the other as he stated the obvious as she was pretty close to the storm and everything. The lightning that struck some trees near the bridge where she was hiding under. Some of the animals came to her too as they did not have a place to go to either which made her have some company during the night.
“Thank you.” She said to him before the other went back to cleaning, however it took not long before she fell asleep on the couch.

~ ~ ~

Ayumi Adachi

Ayumi chuckled a bit embarrassed for not having recognized him earlier but well, it was not like she could change it. When she noticed someone holding his thumb up, she guessed he was a friend of Yosuke, that guy seemed like pretty fun to be hanging out with actually. As he pointed out her popsicle, she blinked rapidly before licking the melted ice cream from her hand and eating up the rest of it before it would fall down on the ground.
“Haaah. Well, I had my ups and downs. I think I’m in my down period right now.” She responded to the other, not taking it too much to heart for what had happened to her not that long ago actually. “How about you? I haven’t seen you much in school so I thought you changed schools or something.” She asked the other curiously.

As Eric was going to leave the room to clean some of the broken glass from the window, he heard her say thank you. Barely, but it still coherent for him turn away and just crack a little smile. He noticed that she drifted to sleep, and thus he began to work just a little more quietly now.

Later,

"...so she just appeared on our doorstep?" A mature feminine voice said.

"Yeah. All drenched. Said she had been waiting outside all night." Eric replied.

"You couldn't be serious!"

"I can't be making this up."

"You just let her in because she's cute, isn't it?" A playful third voice joined from the fray.

"Guys..." Eric let out a very unamused sigh.

~

Yosuke laughed a bit, trying to push back the sadness that brought up. "No... I was here, in all your schools for all this time. I think I tried to wave you down but I guess you were busy or something." He said, shaking his head. "Oh, just same ol' same ol'. Nothing new. My life is pretty boring I must say." He said, shrugging. If didn't scream out 'My life was empty when you were gone' he didn't know what was. He wanted to get up and just go away, but this noose was wrapped around him was by himself, so he had to keep going.

"Oh really? That must have sucked. What happened?" He asked.

Nana Blue

Nana turned a little on the sofa as she almost seemed to curl up the way like a cat would do, making sure that the towel would cover her as much as possible. Feeling already more relaxed as she had now an actual spot where she could fall asleep easily, though she knew that she should not fall asleep too deep since she had not been in this house before. However some time later she would hear voices which made her shift and open her eyes slowly and sit up again in a daze. Rubbing her eyes as she would adjust her eyes to the light again.
“I’m sorry, I fell asleep…” She said with a light yawn, covering her mouth a little as she did so.

~ ~ ~

Ayumi Adachi

Ayumi fiddled with her shirts as he said that he had been in the same school for all those years, making her feel like an idiot for not having noticed it earlier. Maybe she was just blinded for a while until she got a real eye-opener. When the other mentioned that his life had been boring, she tilted her head and looked at him as if he was saying something abnormal but did not say anything about it for now. However she did want to answer on the other his question.
“Haaah. A bit of everything really. Everyone I knew just stabbed me in the back as if it was nothing… Plus my boyfriend cheated on me as well. Now ex-boyfriend.” She told the other with a deep sigh yet she did not want to feel too depressed about it since that was nothing like her.

[media]

[/media]
It was this music that Nana was greeted to when she awoke. Eric's mother placed it there before she had the conversation with Eric.

"So you called... and said that there was no missing persons at all?" His mother asked.

"Yeah. And it would be crazy if she even came from another state-- which would be crazier since her actual stop was here."

"Maybe she has a connection to the house?"

"We'll just have to- Oh hey." Eric said as he saw Nana awoke. He got to the couch and pushed her legs gently so he had room to sit next to her.

"You feeling alright? Warmed up and stuff? Not feeling sick?....are you hungry, maybe you need to use the bathroom?" He said, his head tilted, and his face was calm but showed a bit of worry.

~

Yosuke had his hands together, thumbs fiddling as he nodded. As he suspected. Though of course, he didn't want to say anything, this was a dear friend to her. Or, was? Hm. But knowing her ex, rather too much times-- he was the kind who would let her down. Which of course caused him to cause a mini-fit upon thinking of such a thing. He exhaled and continued to nod, showing that he was listening, that he understood, and that he cared. He let a weak, sympathetic smile come upon his face.

"Sorry about that. I don't want to be that guy, but rumors said that it's been happening for sometime." He said. Then, he stopped himself. Did he just contradicted himself? Oh dear. No, not...not really-what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back