• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Washed Up: A Castaway Tale

and im here finally set on my faceclaims xD

Borkus Lazorus Borkus Lazorus

Hey I'm really sorry about this, we should of mentioned this before, but we'd prefer if faceclaims were real people and not artwork. I'm so sorry I didn't mention earlier!

I actually sent a pm to clementine to remove me from the rp because I wouldn't have the time to commit to this rp. She must've forgotten to remove the reserved tag.
Oh that I did not know.

Nevermind then.. she must have removed it and than added it again to reserve it for connor.

ignore what I said :p

Also Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay ,
How come it says your character was born in 1993... and it says he is 32.

Realistically speaking if he was born in 1993 he should be 24 not 32. If he is 32 then the year should be 1985. I believe.

Assuming this is present day at 2017.

Alright, my heiress and my scientist are done :')

So, everyone, we have a couple spots left open. I'm thinking of two things. If someone wants another character, they can come up with a different role in place of the not so desirable ones that are left. Or, we can pretend I never made them and wait for the rest of the CS's to be up and start. What do y'all say? Also if anyone has two characters already and wants one of the ones left, feel free at this point, I'm just super excited and wanna get this going lol

So, everyone, we have a couple spots left open. I'm thinking of two things. If someone wants another character, they can come up with a different role in place of the not so desirable ones that are left. Or, we can pretend I never made them and wait for the rest of the CS's to be up and start. What do y'all say? Also if anyone has two characters already and wants one of the ones left, feel free at this point, I'm just super excited and wanna get this going lol
EUGH! SO TEMPTED TO GET THE CHARACTER AS A CHEF/BAKER :S GAAAAH

temptation :'c

Hahahahaha, dooo iiiitttt
hmm. well so tempted! xD
however another set of code :P

I'll see if anyone wants the role... if no I'll do it. In the meantime more CSs would be finished.

or a bail bonds-person... or a bounty hunter >_> so many options......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back