• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warzone- ROTA (occ)

Agent23 Agent23 Thanks for the welcome :D So how is James working about contacting others with his abilties? Is he targeting specific alpha that he knows? And would he be able to pick up on someone watching him?
Just trying to figure something out for my first post, not sure if it'll be an interaction yet though.

Agent23 Agent23 Thanks for the welcome :D So how is James working about contacting others with his abilties? Is he targeting specific alpha that he knows? And would he be able to pick up on someone watching him?
Just trying to figure something out for my first post, not sure if it'll be an interaction yet though.
Its kinda weird. 26 points out alpha's that could use help. Alpha 23 then contacts them with more specific directions. He kinda just uses his technopathy to contact them on a payphone or something.

Its kinda weird. 26 points out alpha's that could use help. Alpha 23 then contacts them with more specific directions. He kinda just uses his technopathy to contact them on a payphone or something.

Could we do a scene (maybe a week in the past) where James gives her a ring then as 26 might have told him she seemed like she might need it? After that Four might watch him for a bit to see how he acts before interacting in a scene to come?

I would like to add advanced agility to Kira, im not gonna make it crazy good or anything but it would go hand in hand with her current abilities

Hey! I added the chip in Joseph's brain because I'm just thought that the main reason people can't use all their muscles is that the normal human brain can't process it, so I added it to explain it. I'm also thinking about slowly revealing all kinds of different implants besides his plasma cannon over time, but if you want, I'll just keep it at the plasma cannon. Also, sorry for the late post!

Hey! I added the chip in Joseph's brain because I'm just thought that the main reason people can't use all their muscles is that the normal human brain can't process it, so I added it to explain it. I'm also thinking about slowly revealing all kinds of different implants besides his plasma cannon over time, but if you want, I'll just keep it at the plasma cannon. Also, sorry for the late post!
No problem rusty. You can introduce new tech so long as it fits a theme. Id imaging since he was given the plasma cannon he was meant to be a soldier so ill allow weapons and defenses so long as they are within reason and not to OP.

No problem rusty. You can introduce new tech so long as it fits a theme. Id imaging since he was given the plasma cannon he was meant to be a soldier so ill allow weapons and defenses so long as they are within reason and not to OP.
Great! I'm thinking he had a lot of different doctors with different ideas of what to do with him who I planted many different augmentations that Joseph has no idea about.

Havent posted yet, not quite sure if we are on the move or what in the rp (or if rp is dead) also very busy, got a 4 day weekend though

Havent posted yet, not quite sure if we are on the move or what in the rp (or if rp is dead) also very busy, got a 4 day weekend though

NOOO
we are not dead, i like the rp so far XD im waiting for someone to rp because Amy has nothing to say right now :/

So what im stuck on is that those who are at the appt are aaying we have a place to go but we have yet to leave, and Kira is currently a little out of comission so yarp, looking for that initiative for the group to move on so Kira has a little bit o time to recover

As for Ghost of Eden, I am also going to wait either for the main group to relocate or for 26 to arrive in Manhattan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back