• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warzone- ROTA (occ)

I appreciate the invite. At the moment I'm not writing anything, sort of on a writing hiatus. I also don't really participate in groups but I might again one day :)

I appreciate the invite. At the moment I'm not writing anything, sort of on a writing hiatus. I also don't really participate in groups but I might again one day :)
Well thanks for your honesty. If you do want to find a group let me know there will be a position here for you if you change your mind. There may even be multiple chapters if i can get enough interest :)

Yes... I was traveling around the forums, and I happened to stumble upon this rp. Just popping in to say Hi! I might join, but I have been busy lately so I'll think on it.

Yes... I was traveling around the forums, and I happened to stumble upon this rp. Just popping in to say Hi! I might join, but I have been busy lately so I'll think on it.
Well we would love to have you, if you find that you have the time you will be welcomed :)

Found this, and was wondering if I could join the rp? I think I've read through everything you've got set up so far and it sounds very interesting.

I can post then correct?
Go ahead you can assume that you are one of the targets in new york. Its 2am James and Amy are at their apartment and he would likely be one of the few allies she could have considering he stays in contact with the other alphas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back