• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Warrior's Will

GardinOfEden

Knock Knock! Who's there? Echo! Echo who? Echo who
Swordsman- @Lorkhan

Assassin- @Ramero

Hunter-
@Lictenstine

Gunsman-
@Morbidos

Archaeologist-
@Llorrie

Musician-
@Lorkhan

Bounties:

Kiko- 1,500,000 (Seen)

Ivory- 1,500,000 (Seen)

Tyr- 1,000 (Not seen)

Sylum- 1,000 (Not seen)

Dresden- 500 (Not seen)

Shulan- 3,500 (Seen)

Lazarus- 500 (Not seen)

Leona- 500 (Not seen)

Alexandra- 2,000 (Seen)

Jasper- 500 (Not Seen)

House:

green-modern-classic-house-by-place-hidden-in-the-forest-homesthetics_.jpg

Cars:

lamborghini_hover_car_2_by_dqsanchez-d8jev0s.jpg

tumblr_na0xs2sYv41tj84v5o1_500.jpg

niki_herriman_concept_car_expression_2.jpeg

9e067890ed5160dbc961ceb4439b2d00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In a land thrown into Chaos and madness people have gone and turn to the sides of evil. Demons have risen from the ground, creatures of the night break free from their chains, and monster roams the streets terrorizing people. More and more days go by and the humans of the world are forced to go underground to live. They hide in caves, caverns, underground, on the tops of jungles and forest. They live anywhere to keep themselves safe.

Everyone lived in a constant state of fear, that is until people started fighting back against them. Humans discovered from an expedition an ancient source that released magic into the world, only the special few knew how to use magic. But even so the magic is put into everybody enhancing parts of them to turn them stronger than they originally were.

After the humans started to revolt against the demons, the corrupted people, and monsters. They have started to make request, missions, really anything for people to take up and a new government was started where 1 king ruled them all, but this new king was mad and driven with power.

People have tried to revolt and overthrow the king, but no one has beaten his army, that it until the new age where 10 warriors rise up against the king and take down this corrupted government.

Motorcycle:

r169_457x256_18673_Hover_bike_concept_2d_automotive_sci_fi_bike_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]hello, can i reserve wizard or is it already taken?

[/QUOTE]
Its not taken yet you can reserve it

I'd be interested in the defender role, I just need a brief description of what role that is, like a heavy armor sword and shield type person?

Or what's the Archeologist's role, that one also sounds pretty fun, but I'm not exactly sure how it would relate to the significance of the group.

Llorrie said:
I'd be interested in the defender role, I just need a brief description of what role that is, like a heavy armor sword and shield type person?
Or what's the Archeologist's role, that one also sounds pretty fun, but I'm not exactly sure how it would relate to the significance of the group.
Defender role yeah basically, he or she protects the group the group with their armor and whatever weapon, they usually take the damage and protect the ones who are down.

The Archeologist the scientific study of prehistoric peoples and their cultures by analysis of their artifacts, inscriptions, monuments, etc. basically here to learn about the cultures around the globe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back