• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Warrior's Will

GardinOfEden

Knock Knock! Who's there? Echo! Echo who? Echo who
include any OOC information here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new at this did i do a good job with the character it was the first thing pop in my head to be honest :P

Dtlee31 said:
I'm new at this did i do a good job with the character it was the first thing pop in my head to be honest :P
I like it, you did pretty well and dont worry im pretty new to this too

Ok cool well i'm excited to start as far as the story are we going to start with the characters all ready together or are we going to show how all those people meet up

me Lict and Commissar do this a lot so we ca help out with anything and your characters are pretty good

i also think its funny that most of the characters just threw out the "norm" of the sexuallities

Dtlee31 said:
Ok cool well i'm excited to start as far as the story are we going to start with the characters all ready together or are we going to show how all those people meet up
Oh yeah for that were all going to already know each other so formalities are not need, also every has a bounty I will determine how much every person will cost by their backstory.

GardinOfEden said:
Oh yeah for that were all going to already know each other so formalities are not need, also every has a bounty I will determine how much every person will cost by their backstory.
ok that's great

Yes! Sorry, I've been clearing some stuff up wth bad timing on me joining this, I'll be able to commit to the Rp, I can post it later tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back