• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Warrior's Will

GardinOfEden

Knock Knock! Who's there? Echo! Echo who? Echo who
No posting yet! Wait tilleverything is full

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mmm." Waking up from her midnight sleep Kiko stretches our herself. The wind blowing from the open window makes the curtains flow in the streams of current. Rising from her bed, Kiko walks over towards her open window. Gazing upon the forest grove, in the middle of the grove lies a building. The building lies 3 stories tall and holds the 10 warriors who have fought against the corruption of the Government. Gaping towards the sky Kiko sees little birds soar across the sky darting pass the building. The sun barely reaching the horizon starts to rise and the beautiful scenery glows in the golden shine.

Kiko takes a deep breath and releases. "Today will be a good day." Kiko whispers. Taking one more look he leaves. Kiko brushes his short dark black hair with his hand. The short midnight hair, slightly being blown by the wind wraps around his head. The wooden door that separates him and the hallway opens. He strolls out and closes his door softly, not wanting to wake anyone else up. Behind him he hears another door shut. Looking back Kiko sees Leona waking up herself.

"Leona I see you are awake as well." Kiko warmly smiles.

"Ah yes the morning dawn is always beautiful to watch." The man and woman make conversation as they ascend down the hallway. They keep a soft whisper letting the others in the building rest.

"So Kiko what brings you up this early?" Leona raises an eyebrow, the questioning look on her face made it obvious Kiko wasn't getting away with a lie.

"Well as you know for a daily routine I practice my swordsmanship. It keeps me from rusting." Kiko answers.

"Mmm, training like usual then." Leona beams and the two continue their walk until parting ways. Kiko ambles his way towards the door of the training fields. Opening he finds his swords and blades where he had left them.

"Right, now let's get started." he straps the blades on to his and walks towards the battle dummies. The wind blows and his hair flies through like a murder of ravens soaring through the sky. Gripping one sword in both hands he stays still. The breeze of the wind descends the vibrant greens leaves from their home. Closing his eyes Kiko stands still as a brick wall, unmoving; motionless; just completely still. A leaf flowing through the surge of wind falls the leaf mid flight cuts down and is split symmetrically through the middle. Kiko opens his eyes and sees the work he has done to the leaf. Satisfied he regains his composure and begins his fluid and swift strikes, assaulting the fallen leaves .

Meanwhile Leona inside starts up breakfast. Inside the kitchen she has already cooked the eggs and bacon. The aroma intoxicates the air and flows through the building, the scent seeks and hunts for the noses of the other 8 in the building. Leona just about done with the last bacon starts on the pancakes. The sizzle of the batter is heard.

"Nothing like a great morning with a delicious breakfast." Leona twinkles flipping the pancakes to the side, cooking it thoroughly. After making a total of 24 pancakes Leona lays each on a plate. 2 for each girl and 3 for each boy. She decorates the pancakes with blue berries, raspberries, and fruit syrup. The translucent syrup drips off of the stacked pancakes and on to the plate. Taking the plates full of food, she carries 3 in each arm back and forth. The heat from the plates would normally burn or at least harm another person, but as for Leona it's nothing more than a mere feather brush against her skin.

After plating the table, Leona formally sets the table 2 forks on the left with a napkin for wiping, then the butter knife with an elaborate design handle. Leading in front of it all lies the glass cups filled with freshly squeezed lemon aid. Stepping back from her work Leona smiles.

"I've done a great job, but now the dishes." She walks back into the kitchen and gather the materials she used to make the food. The pans and utensils went in the sink and the ingredients went into the fridge. Running the warm water from the sink she cleans each dish thoroughly.

@JenniPerson @Dtlee31 @Commissar Darman @Lictenstine @Morbidos @Llorrie @Lorkhan

Dresden wakes up stretching looking at the white rose's he put in a flower pot he tends to them for short while then smells Leona wonderful cooking his stomach roars now realizing that he is hungry he puts his causal cloths on and jacket that he wears around the house he walks out the door makes he's way downstairs but halfway down he try's to lighten his footsteps to see if he can catch Leona off guard before walks all the way in the kitchen he peeks around the corner to see where she is

Upon the smell of bacon reaching Ivory's nostrils she gets up from her pretend sleep. Being that she was awake since the other two left she wasn't in the slightest tired so she started to get dressed and head down. As she descended the stairs the smile on her face got larger and larger because she could smell the wonderful breakfast. She spots Dresden on the way down and sneaks up behind him jumping on his back and kissing the back of his neck. "Hey there handsome did you sleep well"

These are the final verses of Romi's song. The Lord's voice grows quieter, and His bright gaze dims with each passing day. The Reckoning has already begun. Demons rise from the depths of the Earth, bringing about the End Times and corrupting all that He has created. In the south, entire cities have been put to the torch, forcing the broken denizens to retreat into isolation. The Northern Skalds of Torsheim sing songs of despair as evil reigns all throughout the land. Even the Elves of the Mistwoods falter at the hands of these demons.

Yet Humanity still refuses to grovel at their feet.

Lazarus

He had been sitting at the table for hours now, and nary a word had come to his mind. Lazarus could only stare blankly at the white piece of parchment that sat in front of him with an uninspired quill in his right hand.

"A song to end them all." he thought to himself. "And I can't even start a damned sentence."

Lazarus tossed his quill back into the inkwell, buried his face in his hands, and sighed with frustration. His mind was too much of a tumult to think of anything sensible right now. As he looked back up from his hands, Leona had already set the table and was bringing out hotcakes for the meal. Although Lazarus was not feeling particularly hungry at the moment, he was still obligated to at least eat some of his meal out of courtesy. After eating his fill, Lazarus excused himself outside for some fresh air before he could return to writing his next piece.

Jasper

Father Hawthorne woke at sunrise for morning prayers, as he always did. His mind had been even more troubled as of late, as distressing tales of demons were becoming increasingly prevalent. Was this truly the Reckoning that was prophesied by Lord Romi Himself? He tried to put such thoughts aside, but there was no denying it. Jasper prayed to Him over and over to give him a sign at the very least.

Jasper eventually came returned inside to find Leona's hearty breakfast sitting on the table. A soft smile appeared on the Father's face and he graciously accepted his morning meal. "Bless you, child" thanked Jasper to Leona.

I sigh not looking at Ivory focusing on what I'm trying to do ' I sleep well your a little excited today' I make sure she does not fall realizing she jumped on my back

"I am always in a good mood when I am around such beautiful people" Ivory grabs Dresden's side trying to tickle him so that he blows his cover. "Also I so saw her first so she is mine" she then proceeds to stick her tongue out at Dresden

Týr closes his eyes to take a deep breath and the over whelming sent of bacon fills his nose. He walks over to his usual tree to hang up a massive Elk he killed early in the morning. The ground around the tree barren of grass and the ground soaked black due to the amount of blood being drained there.

Around him sits a tree log that has a Carving knife a Elk handing from the tree and a small shack that holds salts and other preservatives, from that a fire pit sits a few meters away. Focusing in his work Týr grabs his knife and begins to make cuts in order to bleed and skin the animal as his Eagle companion ,Zotiel, flys to the kitchen window to see what everyone is doing.

Týr hung the skin up to dry after he disemboweled his kill, the smell of the animals organs flourishes in the air around him as he puts it in the fire pit. After cleaning the animal fairly quickly he heads over to a bowel of water he leaves out every morning to clean his hands after each kill.

I ignore Ivory trying to tickle me but she is doing a good job. I never used my teleport ability with someone on my back I gave it a try I focus and think of the hallway upstairs I teleport leaving Ivory in the hallway I copy her and stick my tongue out and teleport were Tyr is skinning his kill.

Siting on the ground I blink and look around wondering where Dresden went but eventually recollected myself and stood up. I walk into the kitchen wrapping my arms around Luciana's waist and kissing her ear and whispering "and how are you beautiful?" Giggling after saying it and letting out a sigh. I then softly put my nose against the nape of Luciana's neck and smile greedily.

Shulan was sitting on the rooftop, bathing in the warm sunlight. Just like every morning, she was up early enough to watch the sunrise. Coming from a family of farmers, she used to always wake up early enough so she could get as much work done as possible and then be free to do whatever she wanted in the afternoon and evening. Even now, when she no longer has a reason to wake up early, she still does it anyway. Waking up early has become a habit and it gave her a nostalgic feeling like she was back in her happy childhood days.

The smell of good food coming from the house, is what brought Shulan back to reality from her memories. Realizing how hungry she was, Shulan goes back inside the house and towards the kitchen. Peering into the kitchen, she could see Ivory back-hugging Leona. Still keeping her poker face, she says "Good morning you two." Shulan has grown used to Ivory's playful antics and is no longer phased by it like she used to be. Walking past them, Shulan sat at the table so she could eat the breakfast Leona made.

A loud, booming mix between a crashing of a bookshelf and a small explosion is heard through the residence. "EURIKA! MAGNIFICENT!" a yelp comes from down in the basement where Dr. Dubois was experimenting on some research. Another explosion is heard radiating through the walls and slightly shaking the foundations of the house. Apparently it was a loud type of research day for her. She emerged, hastily rushing up the set of stairs, only to see most of the crowd in the kitchen, where she then spotted a beautiful golden brown pair of pancakes and some bacon to boot. Her mouth started to water and her eyes grew huge, she walked toward the brilliant light, kissing Leona on the cheek and briskly picking up her plate. Around this time it's apparent that Dr. Dubois has dirt and dust stains all over her body, and gigantic bags under her eyes, "Duty calls..." she says as another explosion shakes the house, "I shall retire to my lab once again darlings." she says to the crowd before any of them even had the chance to greet her.

After watching Tyr do his daily routine I walk back to the house realizing. I did not eat I eat the wonderful food that was cooked I know Dr.Dubois does her lab stuff in the basement but what is she working on. I wonder before I go down to the basement I turn invisible sadly it only last a short time I walk to the basement door quietly opening and closing it before. I fully go down the stairs I try to peek to see if I can see anything from this view.

@Llorrie

Dr. Dubois seemed like she was sensibly banging a wrench looking tool against a large rock, because in truth she was doing just that. "Come on! Do what you did before!" she said, dipping the wrench in some type of liquid, then into a different type of power, only to smear it over the rock. The rock itself was strange, it was not just simply a large boulder, but looks as if it had been sculpted, the top of it looked as if there was a castle watchtower with a small dark rectangular hole peeking through, while the rest of it had a body that resembled that of a human, a distinct brick patterned torso with blatant arms and legs. The Doctor's banging around had no effect on the semi-humanoid looking rock structure. "No reaction to extreme cold either, fascinating." Alexandra said, putting down the now frozen solid metal tool, she put on a glove and grabbed a wire brush, dipping it into a red-ish liquid and coating it in a white-ish powder.

"Behold fair child of the knowledge! Witness the power of...well i'm not too sure I really just hope something happens." The Doctor has a strange habit of talking to herself, she pressed the substance covered wire brush on the humanoid rock, after a few second the rock started to rumble slightly, then without warning a red light lit up from the dark slit near the top of the rock. "Yuuuuu-uhoh that's not good." she said, after a few more seconds of rumbling and the doctor fumbling to write down the reaction in her notebook, the rock exploded, causing fire to surge through the research lab in small piles of a few inches a flame. The Doctor's body was covered in black soot, her hair stood up from the force of the blast and the pen in her hand disintegrated, she gave a long, weary sigh and said "Sett" her magical incantation to reset inanimate objects, slowly the fire started to die out and the papers began to re-animate their missing burnt halves. The Doctor wrote down in her notebook with her reanimated pen "Reactions to Substance 32 and powder 7." Closing the notebook and clicking the pen before putting it away and examining the re-animated stone golem looking object in front of her.

Dresden taking in what he just so nodding to himself thinking 'She's really good but..'. I move in closer still invisible for now I walk to were you are doing your research I reach in to my jacket and pull out one my white rose. And sit it on the table you are working and wait for her reaction to this wondering what she will do

Dr. Dubois looked wrote down her notes, taking a bite out of the now slightly cold pancakes, "For sure better when hot." She said, mimicking writing that down, laughing slightly with herself. She liked a good joke every once and a while. She put the notebook down on the table and noticed the white rose, "Awesome, you'll react with substance 24 fairly well!" She said, plucking the stem from the bud and throwing it into the off color orange-ish green liquid in the container and put the jar on top. "Hindsight I should've made another beaker so I don't have to re-chemistry-ify all of Substance 24, however this was simply so much easier." She watched as the rose turned into a brilliant pink-orange mixture color, and for about eight or nine seconds it looked beautiful, however then the bud started to whither and die out just as quickly as it had been brought to life. "Ah, rapid aging effect, noteworthy noteworthy." Dr. Dubois said as she cleaned the beaker clean of it's remnants and started to fill it up with some different types of liquids and magical enchantments.

Dresden put his hand on his forehead well shaking his head a little disappointed thinking to himself if was a assassin hired to kill you she be a goner for sure. I feel the invisibility wearing off I reach out tap her shoulder lightly 'Alexandra your dead'. I make the neck slicing motion I reach in to my jacket give you another white rose but the stem on this one is black and blue 'try this on that thing this rose has truth serum in it'

" Ahhhh, that's a load, I knew you were there the whole time, I didn't study all this time so I couldn't detect a little invisibility you know? It's a rather traceable, you're breath, heat signs, footstep sounds." She continued the list, pulling out her notebook to insist on showing Dresden the magical scientific properties of invisibility, but decided not to because it required tons of math and complicated theories. So instead she just flipped to the page she was on before and continued her notes. "Thank's for the specimens though, truth serum makes a tough type of cocktail..." she leaned over to so she didn't have to say it loudly, "It's also really funny to slip into people drinks." She gave a little giggle and resumed her regular position, standing straight up and few feet away from Dresden, " I'm terrible I know, but science is science, and people really don't like to volunteer for these experiments these days. so that's what I have to resort to now. Sad but truth, get it?" She gave a haughty laugh at her horrible pun and dropped the bud into a beaker labeled Substance 17, this was her least reactive substance, hopefully she could find something to react with it. the glass rumbled a while and the beaker shot up with smoke, gas fumes fulled in everywhere and it caused the two to cough slightly. "Sett!" Dr. Dubois said, clearing out the smoke and returning the lab to how it was a few seconds ago. "Yeah, smoke bomb's are really the only thing that the substance makes, insanely stable concoction that one is." Dr Dubois gave a frown and continued to note the similar reactions in her notebook.

I listen to Alexandra nodding a few times 'Your very good at what you do' I point at the strange rock 'Were did you found this it looks interesting'. I dare not touch god knows what it really does I rub my chin and look at you 'Do you have any notes on poisons that I could....barrow from you if its ok'. Thinking to myself this is my first time talking to anyone for this long I feel like I should leave I rub my chin more

"This beauty is some type of ancient Golem, maybe like a guardian or a protector of some sort, awesome right? It could always be an offensive golem, I've never thought about it, no no no it was found in it's home area, maybe like a police force of some sort?" She continued to observe the opportunities that could have been possible. She inspected the markings on it, she couldn't quite make out what the emblem or words were, "Damn water damage, ruins all the fun stuff and creates a bunch of mysteries."

"Poison? No the best I can do it a mild tranquilizer, or like a sleeping type thing. I only really study ancient poisons, I could make a small sleeper liquid from a few elements that I have in the lab, but you're probably looking for something stronger yeah?" She said, looking at the shelves for the different mixtures that she needed for the tranq.

I stop rubbing my chin do she say a golem never heard of it I watch her examine it she really likes what she does I nodded to myself I hear your reply 'Yes much stronger something that can neutralize a demon maybe most demons have a strong immune system so normal poisons don't work' I reach in to my jacket pull out a clear case with custom bullets in them each of the bullets are different colors and designs ' I have made a few but they are all for killing demons I was wondering if I could make one that could completely paralyze the body but not hurt the brain functions or the ability for it to speak' nodded agreeing to myself

I turn around and walk toward Shulan putting my hand on her chin and kiss her on the cheek. I smile at her cheekily and give her devilish eyes then sit down and begin to eat my pancakes. "These are so good Luciana i love them" I say with a singsong voice. when i finish i get up give Luciana another kiss on the back of her neck and walk out side to see how Tyr's hunt is doing

"And where are you going?" Seylum came bounding down the stairs and tackled ivory, spinning the other woman around. stopping after a few turns Sey brought her lips close to ivories ear. "Today you are my plaything." she quietly whispered while drawing her in close. letting out a quick giggle, Sey quickly released her only to grab ivory by the hand and bolted out of the door towards Tyr.

Stops Sey and pulls her close giving her a kiss and pulls away giggling "Your plaything? I like the sound of that" With a big smile i continue to follow Sey

Lazarus

Lazarus took a short, leisurely stroll through the gardens, later stopping to seat himself on a small moss-covered stone at the foot of a great redwood tree. His lute sat upon his lap, and his sword was leaned against the tree, just within arm's reach. He had taken a great admiration to these gardens ever since he settled down here. They were bright and airy, with numerous tall shady trees, scattered along tinkling streams. The birds sang from their hidden nests and the air was sweetened with the scent of wildflowers.

Lazarus softly strummed his lute to the tune of an old folk song. If he recalled correctly, it was about an old raven who sat perched upon the winter cliffs. Lazarus would always come to these gardens whenever he was brought on with stress, sorrow or frustration. The tranquility of it would clear his head nearly every time. Lazarus managed to catch a glimpse at Týr's prey hanging from a distant tree. He could hear the faint echo of Ivory's loud, cheery laughter, the metal banging and clanking of machinery from the Doctor's workshop, and sometimes even Japser's songs of prayer. A smile crept onto Lazarus's face, glad that he was in good company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back