• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors Roleplay?

--Summit--

I was named after a rock
Hello! Sorry if you were in the last Roleplay I hosted (it became inactive before it even started...)

Anyway, you most likely weren't, so, yeah! If you'd like a warriors Roleplay, I'm up for it. Here are things I'm interested in, and we as a group can plan them together. However, I am not limited to these things.
  • Cats with powers (small things such as hyper-empathy)
  • Relationships within Clans
  • Large adventures and prophecies
  • Romance subplots
  • Outsider roleplays
  • The Clans moved again and are in a new territory
  • FanClans with different cultures
  • SkyClan ( I love these buggers... If we could do a roleplay where we add SkyClan, that'd be great)
If you are interested, that'd be great! Hopefully, we can have a large group (or a medium sized one).

Cool! Should I make an OOC post so we can plan? I have some ideas, but I'd like to run them by everyone, and it could get pretty clunky in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back