• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors Cats Rp

Hi there! I am looking for someone willing to roleplay warriors with me. The plot I had in mind was a prophecy that went like "Dark rises over the bright moon once again, but in darks awakening comes the sun and stars" The sun and stars representing our cats in the story. They can be from the same clan, be siblings or just different clans and meet with fate of Starclan. The big baddie is someone I will play, where a new clan arises, made of really tough cats. I will get into that more, later. But how does that sound? It takes place after the first series.

I have more plans, but I want to fully discuss it when I contact a partner.

If interested let me know!!!!

Ello! I was wondering... are you open to RP? :D I've been craving an awesome Warrior Cat RP for so long! I have thousands of unused OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back