• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors (by Erin Hunter) Roleplay?

Molly0DeaththeKid

Warriors fanatic
So I was thinking of posting a warriors roleplay I made on here. It has a post limit of at least three paragraphs and is about a clan called CaveClan. To make things simple, they're a normal clan who lives in caves and they're being threatened by rogues who hate Clan life. There are also people who have been turning into cats and either joining the clan or joining the rogues (not knowing what they're really doing, most likely). If anyone's interested, either shoot me a PM or post it here.

spongedog said:
I would join as a rouge, but, i cant do three paragraphs per post, more like 1.5.
If it makes it easier, the limit is four characters to start, and I find that most people do better with those limits if they have more than one character.

Molly0DeaththeKid said:
If it makes it easier, the limit is four characters to start, and I find that most people do better with those limits if they have more than one character.
No, having more characters makes it even harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back