• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warrior Chronicles

dahyoongi

kotori's

Plot Overview
Deep within the green of woodland outskirts, within the territory of lore, a sinister presence has made its existence known between the detached kingdom. A slayer has come to overthrow the two Kingdoms to give rise to his own. Taking kits one by one to their condemned fate, to give rise to his own Kingdom, the Kingdoms are accusing one another for their wrongdoing, resulting in further isolation between the two.

Kits are now put on high security, nursing mothers refuse to leave the bounds of their Kingdom, and resources are dwindling, and fast. StarClan has been mute since, after leaving this prophecy, “Deep within the heart of stone, the soul rages for more bone”.

The Kingdoms are running out of options to survive. Will they come together, or share the same demise?

The Kingdoms
Much like their lore counterparts, Nixie Kingdom & Pixie Kingdom have been deceiving and running amok against each other. Their mockery and malicious tricks have cast each Kingdom farther away from each other, resulting in betrayal and deception.

Pixie Kingdom shares the characteristics of Pixies of lore, mischievous, benign creatures with a knack of harmless games, which can be taken into the extremes. They are harmless as best, unless provoked. Their carelessness can often result in tragedies, that is if they are given the opportunity to be offensive.

Nixie Kingdom has derived their brute power from the Nixies of lore, witches of the deep blue, sirens of the waves. They are always on high alert, and wary of any outside influence. Their pride can be deadly, as their malicious attitude can take control of their overall being.

Creatures of lore, now given the bodies of felines, live together outside human influence, to continue their games for time to come.

Thread: x

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Wow! That's so great to hear! If you go to the link in the post above, you can visit the thread and the guidelines for your cat(s). We would love to have you join, thank you for your interest!

dahyoongi said:
Really? Wow! That's so great to hear! If you go to the link in the post above, you can visit the thread and the guidelines for your cat(s). We would love to have you join, thank you for your interest!
Sorry, I would've immediately gone to the link, but I didn't notice it at the end of the post.

Just going to bump this and let everyone know that a lot of our high positions are still open! Though the roleplay thread might seem dead, we are currently waiting for members to help advance our plot!

dahyoongi said:
If you're on a computer, hit the prtscreen button, then go into paint and paste it!
Thank you.

Now, I'll need a few days to make my feline again...

mehhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back