• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats RP interest check....

yo yo! I'm interested! It's been a few years since I last did a warriors rp, but I'm alright with doing a deputy, warrior, or Med cat/Med Cat app^^

My character is a Russian Blue with grey speckles that seem to glow in the moonlight, deeming her the name Nightpelt. She has one dark blue eye and one grey eye.
If it's okay with y'all, my character could actually fill the deputy position! Otherwise, warrior is fine!

My character is a Russian Blue with grey speckles that seem to glow in the moonlight, deeming her the name Nightpelt. She has one dark blue eye and one grey eye.
If it's okay with y'all, my character could actually fill the deputy position! Otherwise, warrior is fine!
You'll be a warrior.

I'm interested! What roles are available?

I could do leader or apprentice! :)

My cat is a tomcat, a long-haired black cat with a sleek body, shiny coat and pale yellow eyes. His name is Blackstar, and as a warrior, he was known as Blacktail. Obviously, he would take the position of leader, if that's okay.
1698668024306.png1698668055514.png

As a second character, if I am allowed, I have a she-cat who is a silver tabby with light blue eyes. Her name would be Ivorypaw, or, if you need a warrior, Ivorystream.
1698667994306.png

I have found reference photos incase you find them hard to picture.

Last edited:
You're welcome to play as many characters as you can handle.

I'm still deciding on characters. I need everyone to make sure their characters and positions are posted so I can make a list for the forum.

I actually couldn't find a face claim for her, so she has blue-green eyes. Although her fur is much darker than the picture depicts.zF0euU136id7W9ureR9X--1--5fe3w.jpg

Hm, okay . I'll do warrior then

1698826008478.pngLight'Feather is a white she-cat, with long fur and a lean body. She has faint grey facial markings, with no patterns on her body whatsoever, and very pale blue eyes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back