• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats | Pick the Plot

Which plot do you prefer ?

• Total voters

Tasteless

Boink Bean
I have a few plot ideas going around Warrior Cats, if prefer if you voted on the poll and commented below so I have record of who is interested please and thank you 🖤

The Original Clans
original.gif

The four Clans, Thunder, River, Wind and Shadow. They have lived relatively in peace for some time now, yet a new group of rouges is pushing into the territories. Tensions are boiling as patrols are attacked, prey is stolen and cats are being harmed gravely enough to die. The rouges fight viciously, without the warrior code they fight to kill.
The rouges have caused tensions to grow between the Clans, as they don’t know who will attack who for food or territory.

Two New Clans
giphy.gif

A single clan lived in the mountains, they were called FrostClan, they lived alone and peaceful. That was until a new clan surfaced, they had traveled to the mountain in search for new territory, and they called themselves Dawnclan.
FrostClan is having to learn to adjust to being neighbors, and not crossing borders as well as protecting their own territory.
Will Dawnclan prove to be friendly? Or cause a battle to erupt?

i've not done a warriors roleplay in a hot minute, i'd be glad to take part.

definitely interested! it's been forever since i've been involved in a warrior cats rp haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back