• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats || Detailed

Would you rather role play -

• Four Clans

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Three Clans

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Two Clans

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • One Clan

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten DemonKitten DemonKitten I am placing you both in charge of the roleplay while I am away, I will not be explaining why I am leaving now. If you need to know, it is posted on my status.
I don't know how long I will be gone, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Best wishes - Lethal.

ATTENTION!
We need more members for the Warrior Cats RP! Is there anyone who would be willing to join?

It's a detailed RP, but you don't have to post entire pages. Most posts are relatively short. There's a minimum of 9 sentences, but it's not a hard requirement to meet.

All of our members are very good at wording their posts, so reading through the posts is really enjoyable.

We still have spots open for prophecy cats, warriors, apprentices, kits, elders, queens and we also have a spot open for medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice in MoonClan.

Last edited:
Can someone recap what's happening quick, cause ima post when I'm done moving my stuff I to my new house...

I'd be willing to joing, are there any medicine cat positions left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back