• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Warrior Cats, anyone?

Midnight, here.

I kinda just joined. I am currently posting from my phone right now.

Anywho, this is a specific request for a current craving of mine: Warrior Cats. You know, the book series by Erin Hunter?

This will be strictly OC (clans & characters), by the way.

I'm looking for anyone to do a 1x1 with me regarding this fandom.

(=゚ω゚)ノ

Until I get settled, this will be my only RP need for now、I shall post a more broad interest check at a later time.

If interested, post here or PM please!

有難うございます!

Nihilist said:
That's cool! Did you have any plot in mind?

Hmmm..

No, not really at the moment. I did have one but I'm already using that one elsewhere. :3

Do you have any ideas?

If not, that's fine, there is plenty of time for us to think. (^_^)

Still thinking!

I might be getting somewhere, however...

I will have 3 characters, because I simply enjoy doing so. Eh... 2-3 actually.

I have an idea for one of the characters, as a starter. This one is based on actual rp events in the past.

My character is an apprentice of ForestClan. Her mother was exiled just after she had become an apprentice and in result her father has become devastated and insanely sad about everything. After he ends up getting ill due to improper care of himself, my character sneaks out of the clan one night in search of her mother, assuming she was bound to find her eventually.

Maybe she runs into your character or something? If your character is of another clan.

Or maybe they're of the same clan and your character follows her.

You could even be a rogue/kittypet/loner for all I care.
xD

I dunno!

Yay!

Glad we could come to an agreement. (*^◯^*)

What should we do about characters? Shall we wait for my PMs to open, or just do it here?

Hm... Or maybe I can make a thread, and we can do that there. Sound good? (=゚ω゚)ノ?

PMs are my prime choice, but I honestly don't wanna wait that long to RP this. (=゚ω゚)ノ

Threads ain't so bad! I'll post one soon and link you to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back