• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warrior cats An Overgrown Clan

Best Trekkie.

Purging heretics since the 41st millenium
We all know of the four clans that live by the lake. Heck, we even know that there is a fith clan.  However, what if i was to tell you all that far away in a forgotten part of the world, there is a place where more cats call home. A place so ancient, that even starclan had forgotten about it.  Only a few cats from the lake clans know of this place. A place from which they call, Overgrown...

A human city completely taken over by nature. Massive trees sprout from the crumbling skyscrapers that dot the city. The airport, the only place where cats can get up close to flying monsters with no apparent danger. A twolegplace, overtaken by flooding, and at the epicenter, a radioactive powet plant, a place where twolegs are hungry for flesh and blood.  

WELCOME TO 

OVERGROWN 

Who is interested?

If we're talking about a human city are thee going to be more species like rats, dogs, birds etc. in this place. And I'm interested this sounds nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a human city. Think the hunger games capital city but with trees growing from the occasional leaning skyscrapers.

I definitely would love to join this! I'm a HUGE Warriors fan. :D

Is there a character bio template we're supposed to fill out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Warrior Cats? A seemingly apocalyptic city? Color me intrigued! No ands, ifs, or buts about it: I'm interested.

If you want help working out setting specifics, my brain is willing to be lent. 

Ohh I wanna play, please tell me when Its up, I love this. Would you want them to be a nix of the Warrior Cats and the Twolegplace Cats(aka Bloodclan)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back