• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats 1x1 Interest Check

piraibawhisker

swimmer lover
Hey everyone, so I’m really craving a romance Roleplay centered around Warrior cat OCs with OC clans! I have some OCs (7 actually) that I would love to try out too! I’m a sucker for that forbidden love stuff so we could do a forbidden love pairing (Leader and Kittypet for example) as well.

I can do MxF, MxM, and FxF. However, my male OCs will be played for MxM because I just can’t Roleplay males for MxF in Warrior Cats.

I have a bunch of OCs I really want to use and I’ll list them out to you so feel free to message me!

Ideas:
Medicine Cat (male) and Leader (female) from the same clan fall in love and have kits together. Clan questions who the father is.

Deputy (male) meets a hyper yet sweet Kittypet (male) and meets with them in secret nearly everyday.

Medicine Cat (female) slowly develops feelings for their Apprentice (female) and becomes conflicted with their feelings since they usually put their clan first.

A Rogue (male) trespasses on clan territory and is stopped by a warrior (female). Rogue flirts with Warrior and the warrior lets them go only to see that rogue keeps returning. when the clan finds out, Warrior is exiled and joins the Rogue so they can start their own clan together.

Those are my ideas but feel free to suggest your own!

Hey, I know you posted this a while back, but I just came here from FF looking for Warriors RPs and yours really interested me, if you're still RPing these! I like to play male characters usually so we can do m/m or m/f if you want, doesn't matter to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back