• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cat Reborn... For the Nostalgia Sign Ups/Plotting

Saheylu

𝓢𝓪𝓱𝓮𝔂𝓵𝓾
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 4.17.58 PM.png
ωαяяισя ¢αтѕ яєвσяη
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I know if FeralFront/WarriorCatsRPG closed down there hasn't really been quality role-plays along these lines around and that website basically raised me and the Warrior Cats are what got me started into the Roleplaying world. I was thinking for old times sack since there isn't a thread up for it currently we make a Warrior Cats thread in honor WCRPG. I feel like the vast majority if not everyone knows the basic plot and how everything works but for the people who don't I'll give a quick rundown. In the books there are four Clans each having their own particular skill set for example RiverClan were gifted fishers and swimmers, but not all the cats were fond of water. Anyways! There was a ranking system, there would be battles, romances, challenges, death, drama, hunting, murder, and more.

Now, I was planning on having four clans like in the book but different you know? Not ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. We'll have our own clans with our own created names and as far as Clan leaders I'm going to have to go with first come first serve and to whomever claims a leadership position picks the name of their clan. As far as
leadership roles go for the ranking system lets not have the same person be both Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat in their own main Clan. I'm thinking perhaps up to four characters per person or less, it's up to you and needing to keep genders even. So preferability two males and two females unless you and another player agree to even the numbers with your four or less. I'll add to this post as we go as far as Clan names and ranks. I will say, you cannot be your own mate, romance is allowed and encouraged. As far as more detailed plotting I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas. We totally don't have to do this but it could start with an agreement to move territories where the Clans are together for the journey so we can get use to each other, learn more about everyone's cats since they're together, and kind of go from there? Again feel free to shoot it down, just a thought. If you've read all of this put your favorite character from the book series in the Extra section of the form, along with any extra information you wish to add if you have any. Also just to clarify all of your characters don't have to be in the same Clan.

𝐸𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fσɾɱ
*Real Cat Imagine only, no art or anime*
Name:
Personality:
History
Mate:

Crush:
Extra:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I have more information about the Clans I'll be putting it here.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Forms
They're currently WIP because as I was making this something came up. As soon as I'm home I'll have them made. I'm reserving myself a Clan leader position.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: CloudLeap
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: courageous, loyal, brave, and kind. She is generous to strangers and is often a quick-thinker when it comes to finding a solution to a problem
History: her mother, being a kittypet named Sugar and Father, Being a riverclan deputy named GrayHeart she was always showed hate, but when her father died on the thunder path she was named deputy of riverclan
Dislikes: rats, goldfish
Mate: none
Crush: none
Extra: 1655242685229.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back