• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warring States: Asian Mythology Roleplay

Any of you warlords want a rebellious daughter who wants nothing more than to follow in your footsteps? (Be my daddy LOL)

If no interest, I'm thinking of making a priestess-type character.

Also, will be checking in throughout day but won't be able to really write until evenings :( (work full-time)

Any of you warlords want a rebellious daughter who wants nothing more than to follow in your footsteps? (Be my daddy LOL)

Also, will be checking in throughout day but won't be able to really write until evenings :( (work full-time)

Lmao. I found the first part genuinely funny.

And that sucks ;-; It is 4:30AM... I should sleep

I am making a warlord for one of the chinese kingdoms if you want to play a rebellious chinese princess.

I was stunned as well! I couldn't really find a good picture searching for "Chinese princess purple hair tan skin", so let's just say she takes after her mother lmao.

Hahahaha. Fair enough

She could totally look up to my heroic female character. Kidding. Yumeko isn't that heroic ;-;

Just remembered ROTK is a thing so I used one of the images from that for Ju-Longs appearance instead of what I did have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back