• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Warhammer: Time of Ending

NecroKnight

Former Elite Death Knight of Decay
The 42nd Millenium has begun...

iu

Holy Terra lies in ruins, a dead world - the Golden Throne, that once held the Emperor of Mankind is empty. His remains have been scattered to the dust - like the millions that once inhabited the great world.

The Forces of Chaos are splintered - Abbadon the Despoiler and his 13th Crusade have been consumed by a warpstorm. Their souls forever lost to a warpstorm of the Emperor' Last Strength - the Renegade God Malice has returned, crawled back in to the Eye of Terror to make the Chaos Gods bleed.

Without the succulent light, of the Astronomican' psychic beacon - the Tyranids are blind. Turning their hunger towards the other psychic' waves in the Galaxy. The Eye of Terror, the Eldar Craftworlds - the psychic screams of pain and ecstacy of the Dark Eldar city of Commorragh.

Tomb-Worlds awaken on many planets - spilling-out more Necrons than ever before seen in the galaxy. The largest Ork WAAAGH! has been unleased. Humanity is divided as ever before. The Tau are being pulled into the bloodiest war of their existence.

iu

The galaxy is burning, space hiding unseen horrors in its womb, the realm of Chaos is tearing itself apart - the tiniest insect, is being consumed.

The 42nd Millenium has arrived...and the last war has begun...

iu

xxx

Anybody interesting in doing a Warhammer 40k end-times RP. Anybody here is welcome to be take control of a faction and carve their piece or memory in history.

As the Galaxy shreads itself apart, who will remain to reap the benefits of this desolate existence?

Offer interests below...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am intererstred but I don't know much about 40k I'll look into it. What is the status of the Tau empire ?

Getting pulled into the daily bloodfest, the Imperium had been doing for several thousand years.

I am particularly interested in this, and would love to role play it.

lcomstock4 said:
What is the status of the Tau empire?
Lorewise they are one of the weakest main factions around. I guess it can be argued that they are at least better off than the Eldar, who are faced with a population crisis. To their advantage the Tau also have some of the most advanced technology and the best pilots. They have also incorporated several different races into the empire (including some humans and eldar).
If any of the main factions attacked them full-on, the tau would be destroyed. The only reason this has not happened alread is because they are at the far edge of the galaxy (which would force most factions to go out of their way to attack, plus this part of space has had an unusually high number of warp storms which could make warp travel nere impossible). The Tau are mostly considered an annoyance, with most factions either unaware of them or too busy engaging with much larger threats. The also have no psychics, which means they can't even travel in the warp (Though I believe they can do something called a warp skip: semi-enter the warp for a short time) but on the upside they don't have to worry about chaos or giving their location away from inside the warp.

Gameplay wise their an ok army to field, but lore wise they are 100% the underdog.

If this were to still happen, I'd be interested In playing the Necron's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back