• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warhammer Fantasy!

OhHaiMark

I am really craving a warhammer fantasy rp. Not 40k just the original warhammer fantasy as that is the only one I enjoy. (Sorry all you sigmarines out there) As for what time period of warhammer fantasy we should use for our setting I think we start at the beginning of the end times. Perhaps we can even write our own ending to the end times that warhammer fantasy deserved instead of the cannon ending which I am not a fan of... at all. I don’t really have any concrete ideas right now so I am looking for a partner that will plot and craft a story of epic proportions with me! Also for this rp I would like for us both to use original characters but the world will still retain all of the characters from the lore in case our characters paths lead us to them.

Some quick requirements for my partner. I’m not picking I swear!
-18+ because I’m 24 and doing an rp with someone too much younger than me is a little weird and this is warhammer we are talking about so it’s going to be full of adult themes. (Like really do you know what dark elf’s do in their free time?)
-write in third person and make sure to write enough for me to respond to. It does not have to be a novel but yea at least a paragraph please. In some cases like interaction or dialogue heavy posts just one paragraph may even be preferred. You can expect from me to typically write 3+ paragraphs unless it is the aforementioned dialogue or interaction heavy posts.
-post when you can, I’m not stickler for how often you should reply. This is something we do for fun so I’m not going to bug you unless you ask me to bug you. That should go both ways.

I think that’s it, I hope to hear back from someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back