• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warhammer 40k: The Hungering Swarm (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
I will keep everyone up to speed on what's happening and will occasionally tag people that I need a post from.

Ooof, that hampers my consideration of coming in as fancy Scintillan Fusiliers.

Yeah, I worked the background for them to have been tossed out of the sector for the Colonel being too willing to tell his superiors their stupid.

All character sheets so far are accepted! I will also be adding 2 more sheets of my own for the Sisters of Battle and a Freeblade Lance.

I've begun on a rough draft. With Sov's permission I'll be shouldering the role of the local Lord Admiral and his severely depleted defense-fleet still reeling from the initial attack dealt by Fafnir. I will most likely post the finished sheet tomorrow.

I've begun on a rough draft. With Sov's permission I'll be shouldering the role of the local Lord Admiral and his severely depleted defense-fleet still reeling from the initial attack dealt by Fafnir. I will most likely post the finished sheet tomorrow.
hmm wouldn't you be rather separated from the rest of the cast?

Nay, I can always have my guy coordinate from the ground in the absence of a proper flagship or fortress. As to help with character interaction.

Well, I'm all set when we kick things off. Colonel Jodovitti is here to drink tea and kill xenos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back