• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warhammer 40k RP

Captain Gabriel

Three Thousand Club

latest

The Plot

We are in the 41st Millennia. The Emperor sits upon the Golden Throne, watching silently over his great Imperium. The Inquisition purges heretics, and the Space Marines and its chapters fight against their enemies. The Chaos Gods keep corrupting more and more people to join them. The Necrons keep purging life out of the galaxy, planet by planet. The Tau keep fighting for the greater good. The Eldar cling to survival by a thread, fighting the horrors of the galaxy with ritualised discipline and consummate skill.

It is your choice to decide what to do.

Join the Imperial Guard? Be the Emperor's Finest and become a Space Marine? Climb up the ranks and become an Inquisitor? It is up to you.

The Warhammer hits the galaxy.

Rules

The Rules are not much, but they HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER.

• We pretend good grammar and enough detail (at least a paragraph per reply, if your character isn't doing much we allow less)
  • Breaking any of the rules will give you 1 strike. 3 strikes = ban from the RP.
  • We don't want Gary Stu or Mary Sue. No OP Characters.
  • PowerGame is KINDA allowed, since saying that something is not OP in the W40k Universe is heresy.
  • Have Fun! :D

OOC Info

This is going to be a Casual W40k RP. You require SOME lore knowledge, since W40k is all about the lore.

Characters

To start, we need 3 Chapter Masters, 3 Inquisitors and a Commissar.

Notes

Seeking for a someone willing to be the CO-mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested although i do have a small inquiry. Would you allow a chapter of space marines that was lost to the Imperium to reappear?

Absolutely interested! I have been needing to get my Astartes combat on and have a cool idea for a Chaos Cultist OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back